Gag for how long

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Marionette

Gag for how long

Post by Marionette »

Hey, I recently got a ballgag and I'm feeling pretty talkative, could someone tell me how to fix that and for how long (I live with other people and dont want to wear it outside of my bedroom, so the time will pause while I'm not in my room)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Gag for how long

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Marionette.
Not sure I understand your question. I like using electronic timer padlocks on my gags. I would practice wearing any gag beforehand to know how you react to it. Some common problems are excessive drooling, jaw pains like uncommon movements, soreness and cramping, and possibly uncomfortable neck positions from having the strap worn around the head. When you are confident you can tolerate these new conditions, then maybe ask about a "gag schedule".
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Marionette wrote:Hey, I recently got a ballgag and I'm feeling pretty talkative, could someone tell me how to fix that and for how long (I live with other people and dont want to wear it outside of my bedroom, so the time will pause while I'm not in my room)
Welcome Marionette. Some combine it with a tape for the mouth. Then the ballgag is mainly there to keep your mouth open in a fixed position, making it more difficult to wring the tape loose with your mouth. The tape prevents you from speaking.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Hi Marionette, welcome to the forum.
While ball gags make coherent talk difficult :gag: , they have draw backs if you live with people who you do not want to know about your kink :!: . If you strap the gag in it will leave marks on your face, the longer you wear it the more obvious they become (and last longer before they fade). If they are into bondage they will probably know what has made the marks on your face :) , if not you could get curious looks and awkward questions :oops: .
As to duration this will depend on various factors, size of the ball, tightness of strap(s), your tolerance of discomfort (think how your jaw feels after keeping your mouth open at the dentist), If it is locked on or if you are restrained and cant remove it. Personally the longest I have been ball gagged is about 4 hours and got a very sore jaw for my trouble.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

One method of gagging that won't leave marks is to get a spandex hood with holes only for eyes, and use it to keep a practice golfball (the plastic sort with holes all over) in your mouth. You can get hoods that pull on or zip, and the zip toggle could be padlocked to a collar, but for solo play that's a real safety risk.