Can anyone help with SB ideas (I'm boy)

Post your dares or request a dare here.
aloneBoy

Can anyone help with SB ideas (I'm boy)

Post by aloneBoy »

Hey I'm new here. I love selfbondage, i have no idea what to do. Can anyone please help me with some ideas ?
JIMDINI

Re: Can anyone help with SB ideas (I'm boy)

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum aloneboy :hi: If you go to the main Boundanna site and check out 'basics', 'safety' and 'scenarios', these should get you up to speed on the basics, and then if you need help you can post queries in selfbondage.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome aloneBoy. And if you have done what Jimdini suggests and have also looked at scenarios and dares, then you can better tell us what you like or dislike. If you also provide what you have, we can serve you better. Feel free to ask questions, we are here to help each other. :hi:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, aloneboy.
So right now you're
ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (259.13 KiB) Viewed 2596 times
?
And you want to be more or less
tied-up-arms-and-feet-jt-photodesign.jpg
? Well, why not think about what movie you might have seen that started you thinking this way. Also, we need to know what you have, or might be be willing to get, to play with.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
aloneBoy

Post by aloneBoy »

I don't have much things. Actually my main point is to get some help to try household items for experiencing selfbondage or dare scenarios......you can suggest something to do.....I'm actually a beginner in this. Don't know anything.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Okay something fairly straight forward, using a scarf and an apron, as long as you don't mind risking destroying an apron.

Put a pair of blunt ended paper scissors on a table within easy reach (for escape). Strip naked, use the towel rolled length wise to tie your ankles together and tie the apron tight around your waist with a large bow at the back (the apron will preserve your modesty if you are found tied up), and put one wrist in each loop and pull the loose ends until your wrists are firmly pinned together against your waist, then tie the two ends in a simple knot and pull tight (not easy with your wrist pinned but it can be done). Now you are securely bound, with your wrists bound like this (unless you are amazingly flexible)you will not be able to reach the knots to untie them. Once you decide you no longer want to be tied up all you have to do is get your hands free! Here is where the blunt scissors come in, you will need to pick them up and use them to cut the apron string around your waist, then you can pull your hands apart, or you will have to get some one to untie you, but remember your naked but for the apron!

Hope this is something you will like.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

aloneboy:

It always helps to provide as much information regarding your situation as possible. The possibilities are different if you live alone verses having roommates, live in a single family home vs an apartment.

Are you into pain? Perhaps 'predicament', where if you don't perform the task it results in pain?

You say you don't have much, but are you willing to invest in some simple items, such as a lock or some rope?

Are you flexible? As in, can you sit on your heels, sit cross legged, touch your toes with legs straight, etc? A position a flexible person might enjoy a non flexible person might find intolerable. Before you commit yourself to hours of something like a hog tie, try it for a few minutes, even if it is holding your ankles with your hands.

What I consider to be a household item you may not.

What is your bed like? Is it a 'four poster'? Does it have a headboard that you could tie to? Could you tie something to the bedframe?

If you don't have any already, I would suggest investing in some rope. A nice braided rope is recommended, unless the idea of being bound in a rough rope that 'bites' is a turn on. Buy yourself a 100 foot length and then cut it up into a variety of shorter lenghts: a couple of 6 foot lengths, 12 foot, 20 feet. Burn the ends to keep it from unraveling.

Buy a couple of padlocks, one keyed, the other combination. A key you can freeze in a block of ice to create a timed release. The combination lock requires enough light to be able to see the dial, so darkness can keep you bound.

A very simple and very reliable timed release is to throw some icecubes into a sturdy bag (canvas) and then pass the neck of the bag through a steel ring (2 inch). Secure the ring to something sturdy, tie a rope to the neck of the bag. Use the other end of the rope as part of your bondage. With the bag full of ice you won't be able to pull it through the ring, but when the ice melts you will.

A nice set of leather wrist and ankle cuffs would be a good investment. You can buy inexpensive gear that is reasonable off the internet, ebay or Amazon. The type that has a buckle that you can put a lock through are nice, but you can accomplish the same with any buckle by adding a zip tie.

Play safe, have backups. Your hands might go numb and make it impossible for you to untie a knot or work a key into a lock. A key frozen into a block of ice could fall and bounce into a location you can't reach. Mechanisms fail or jam.

I often use two forms of release: the primary being arranged for the length of time I have in mind, a secondary that might take a lot longer. Tie yourself to something you could break but would rather not. A spare key in the bottom of an old coffee can, filled with old motor oil sitting on a shelf in the living room: getting to it would be very messy! Having an Alexa device nearby that you can direct to call 911 or a friend might save your life.

rmc