Dares needed !

Post your dares or request a dare here.
MrSmith

Dares needed !

Post by MrSmith »

Hey guys !!
I love crossdressing (only basic so far) and I love self bondage (basic so far) I dared my self to go into a lingerie store the other week and try some stuff on that I purchased, that gave me a huge thrill !!

I also love the outdoors and only have rope to bind with no chains etc. More than happy to buy more toys or clothes to go with the dares

I’m turned on by the thought of tying my self where I can’t get out only with a knife or r scissors
Last edited by MrSmith on 06 Jan 2021, 20:49, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Re: Dares needed !

Post by kinbaku »

Johns1 wrote:... More than happy to buy more toys or clothes to go with the dares

I’m turned on by the thought of tying my self where I can’t get out only with a knife or r scissors
A Rope ratched is an interesting purchase to put you in a fixed hogtie. If you put it in a little plastic bottle where you removed the bottom, you cannot use the controls to release it.
MrSmith

Post by MrSmith »

I like the look of this ! Might be giving it a go
Last edited by MrSmith on 31 Dec 2020, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Post by lj »

Johns1 - deliberately getting caught whilst bound or cross-dressed is a common fantasy, but it breaks a basic rule of BDSM "play" - all we do is with permission of the participants. You might find this post helpful to navigate a way to have your fun

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5992#p44282
be a switch, double the fun :-)
MrSmith

Post by MrSmith »

Perfect I understand now :)