In need of selfbobdage dares with extreme intent

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Ced98_

In need of selfbobdage dares with extreme intent

Post by Ced98_ »

I am a M21 and new to this forum.
Because I am very uncreative I need selfbondage dares/scenarios I have to do.
My problem is, that if I want to attempt the bondage, I cum before I can tie myself up completely and then just quit everything.
So I need something I can do myself, gladly over a longer period of time, where I am completely helpless. Or something different if you would know something.
I am dreaming of something related to forced piss drinking or something like that, but anything else would be fantastic too.
Just something I feel obliged to do if someone dares/gives me a scenario directly.

I don't have much toys, but I'm willing to buy new ones if they aren't too expensive.
All I got is a vibrating anal plug, selfmade ball gag, 3 sizes of silicone and metal anal plugs and a dildo that won't fit yet. I also have regular household items, like cloth pins and a few locks.
If that helps, I also have a 3D-Printer.

My kinks: anal, nipples, vibrator, orgasm torture, piss, cum.
But I think I would try everything. Like I mentioned above I would love something extreme.

Kind regards!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: In need of selfbobdage dares with extreme intent

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Ced.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Ced98_.
There was a post with also problem of cumming.
For now, take a look at Selfbondage scenarios and Selfbondage dares, in the meantime I will think about which scenario you can do.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If you're not sure what to buy, then try getting cheap stuff to start. Cheap gags, cheap cuffs, catsuits, ect, try a bunch and see what you like. Just be careful with cheap things that can hurt you if they fail or break in use. Then get better quality like real leather, better made stuff of the things you do like. The hardware store is a treasure trove of simple items and parts to make easily built devices. Shop the clearance bins for clothespins, chains, tape, rope, wood, ect. Read some of our fictional stories for inspiration, but be careful to make sure it is actually safe to use these ideas in self bondage. You can always post a question after any story, even if the author is not around, and someone should answer with advice. Hope this helps.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Maybe this is possible:
Take a 3 meter thin rope, a tube of 10 cm length and inner diameter of about 3 cm and a lemonade or beer glass. Drink enough and wait long enough to urinate.

Attach a nail to the top and center of a door frame.

Seal one side of the tube with, for example, duct tape and fill it with water that you put upright in the freezer.
Or you can make a tube closed on one side with your 3D printer.

Collect a whole glass of urine and let it cool in the fridge.

Once frozen, remove the ice bar from the tube. Running a little water over the tube is enough to let the ice stick slide out.
From the center of the rope, create a "single" spiral from the center of the ice bar by twisting the ends of the rope around the bar, moving towards the end of the bar.
Place this ice bar in the beer glass making sure the ends of the rope are well separated and fill the glass completely with the cold urine. Put this in turn in the freezer.

Prepare 8 - 10 meters of rope with a thickness of 6 to 8 mm according to the 2nd method from CapteinJoe 05 Jan 2012.

Remove the frozen urine from the freezer and the beer glass. Connect one end to the nail at the top of the door so that the ice is level with your mouth. At the bottom end of the rope, fasten a weight and the key to your lock at about your neck height.

Now connect your hands on your back according to CapteinJoe's figure eight. Make sure that you do not tighten too much (there should still be a space of about 1 cm on the inside of the wrists - like TestDetail.jpg), then as described in the post of CapteinJoe: turn the rope two times between your wrists and then put the last loop (bowline) over one of your wrists.
As described later in that post, connect this bowline loop to some of the eight shape loops using your lock.
Once the click of your lock, you can only free yourself by licking the urine block so that it melts quickly enough and the key gradually drops down in reach of your hands. :shock:
First, do a test how long it takes for such a beer glass to melt ice in the room where you will be doing the experiment. Then at least you have an idea of ​​what to expect. Licking helps, but not much. If necessary, adjust the amount of urine. :love:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I can recommend doing bondage under your clothes and then go out in public.

It sounds weird, but this is highly erotic, but also a form of selfbondage that you can perform and due to being outside bringing a bit of a scare factor, it will actually help with the cumming part.

Other ideas that work, instead of using rope bondage, use tape. You can tape your member with duct tape, your ass or other stuff (creating socks out of duct tape is even a possibility) and then go out. Start with something small first.

Also, if you haven't been sexually active in the past weeks, you build up cum inside, making you much easier to cum. If you want to extend your session, empty yourself the day before you plan to do a session.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Ced98_

Post by Ced98_ »

Thanks to everyone for the recommendations, I will try them out!