Need an idea for an enema

Post your dares or request a dare here.
whomadeangus

Need an idea for an enema

Post by whomadeangus »

I am doing a series of 4 enemas to get myself cleaned out. Right now I’m camping in a private family friendly campground so nothing public and it has to be at night. I did the first one in the living room of my
Camper. I want to do one in the showers. I’m going to do the fourth one with a disposable enema in a hotel room on my
Way home. I need ideas for number 3. There’s no bondage but a reasonable fear of getting caught excite me (not get caught but may). My bondage stuff is at home so no bondage. I like watching the bag empty feeling it invade my body so laying down watching it is a plus. I like to be naked (which is why no outdoors)

Thanks in advance

Ps the person who’s idea I use either i will let them interview me and I will answer any questions about what happened or I will tell everyone what happened on here their choice.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Need an idea for an enema

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I am not very knowledgeable in this area, but 4 enemas in that time frame sounds excessive.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: Need an idea for an enema

Post by kinbaku »

Sorry, it is in Dutch and is more about purifying the Anus instead of Enema's. But she does not recommend doing it more than 2x a month: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szhFkFzd6sI.
You can try in spread eagle lying on your back with the enema attached above you and connected to the anus. Underneath you a mop that collects the moisture.