Looking for nipple torture dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Cwisc

Looking for nipple torture dare

Post by Cwisc »

Looking for a nipple torture dare possibly involving predicament bondage.

My toys

Clover nipple clamps connected with chain
Clothes pins
Rope
Locking wrist cuffs and padlocks+ a time lock
Estim unit
Blindfold hood
Ball gag
Locking high heels
Ratchet pulleys for strappado
Butt plug
Bluetooth headphones for sissy audio loops...etc

Thanks!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Looking for nipple torture dare

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Cwisc
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Cwisc

Post by Cwisc »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Cwisc
Thank you
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Cwisc
Put on your butt plug.
The idea is that you will soon lie on the floor with your hands fastened above your head (with timer) and that below your feet at about 1 meter (3 feet) there is a heavy table leg or cabinet leg. Tie 10 cm (4 inch) thick books with the end of a rope. This will be where your feet will go. The other end of the rope goes down around the table leg upwards to the place where your tied hands go.

Tie your fat toes together with a rope.
Put on your clover nipple clamps.
Now connect the chain of your nipple clover clamps to the rope between your thick toes via the ratchet pulley at your toes, the tension string of the pulley also goes to your hands.
Lie with your feet on the books, tighten the ratchet so that there is just enough tension between the chain of your nipples and the cord around your fat toes, with the toes pointing upwards and not towards the table.
Set the timer to free your hands at 10 minutes, tie your hands above your head and pull the books out from under your feet.

Your feet are now floating above the ground and when you lower them you feel it in your nipples. Your butt plug is also stimulated by stretching your abdomen and buttocks to keep your feet up.
And the short deviation is not enough to pull your nipple clover clamps loose for escaping from the predicament bondage. :twisted:
For extra stimulation, you can attach the clothing pins to your hips to the left and right of your body. :mrgreen:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

If you want to make it more difficult, attach - possibly with another ratchet (or the two-ring system) - your ankles with the table leg.
Now you cannot rest anymore here by raising your knees. In this position, your legs remain straight and can only go down or up. :twisted:
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I want to tell you about one of my self bondage scenarios that I think you might like to replicate. You will need a few more things, and will need an overhead tie point.

In my case I have a spot in the ceiling where I can install an eyebolt. The ceiling there is a bit higher than usual. I ALWAYS have at least two release mechanisms so in this case a small block of wood was being held to the eye bolt via a rope that ran down to my electro-magnet, set on a timer for several hours. If you don't have an electromagnet I would recommend the bag of ice trick: Throw some ice cubes into a sturdy bag, pass the neck through a steel ring that is secured to something, tie the rope to the neck of the bag. When the ice melts the bag will pull through the ring.

The block of wood had a threaded insert (5/16") that another eyebolt threaded through. Note that I took extra care to oil the threads and made sure they didn't bind. The 'early' escape would be from turning in circles. Note that a standard 5/16 bolt has 18 threads per inch, so you would have to turn 18 times to unscrew one inch. Fasten a chain to the eye bolt, then lock it to your wrist cuffs.

Now, to make it interesting, add predicament AND nipple torture:

Get a long (10 feet), light pole. I used a pole from my tent, a long flexible fiberglass pole that was about 1/4" in diameter. Note that this won't hurt the pole at all. Use a little duct tape to secure the chain of your clover clamps to the center of the pole. The idea is that when you clamp them on your nipples the pole will be roughly centered on your body. Now hang weights at the ends of the pole. I used SCUBA weights, 2 lbs each, one at each end. A pint soda bottle will be about one pound. Adjust to your pain tolerance.

The pole with weights will make turning in the circle, 18 times per inch, much more difficult and painful. The weights at the long lever arm of the pole will encourage you to move very slowly and carefully.

Add the high heeled shoes to make it a bit more difficult. The butt plug, blindfold and ball gag will also spice it up. If you are going to use the blindfold I would recommend a trial run with no blindfold or nipple clamps so that you are sure of which way you need to turn!

When I did it I used a spreader bar to keep my ankles spread.

A word of caution: it will take a few more turns than just the bolt length. You will find that the eye bolt won't start to unthread until the chain has twisted up enough to start applying enough torque to the bolt. If your secondary release (the rope passing through the ceiling eye bolt) isn't holding the block tight then you might have to wind up the rope as well.