Looking for a male sb dare! Equipment listed!

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Stxrgxer

Looking for a male sb dare! Equipment listed!

Post by Stxrgxer »

Hey! I've been on and off of this site for the best part of a year now and finally decided to make an account, as my first post I will be requesting a dare!

Looking for some way of tying myself tight, I'm male and I'm open minded to anything suggested

Equipment:
1 length of bondage rope (around 6ft)
2 long lengths of paracord (around 12ft)
2 short lengths of paracord (around 6ft)
Ball gag
Ankle cuffs (soft)
Handcuffs (I have soft bondage ones, UK police ones, and American police ones)
2 clothes pins
2 collars (one bigger then the other)
Belt
Potential access to any household item you could think of

Any help is greatly appreciated!
StarGazer.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Looking for a male sb dare! Equipment listed!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, StarGazer.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Welcome to the forum, Stxrgxer. I'm sure someone will be around shortly to attend to you :) Sorry, I'm not good at making dares...
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

We should create a "sticky" readme file and put the standard questions in it. There are things to know that really help us create a scene for you.

What kind of home do you have? Possibilities are different if you live in an apartment vs a single family house.
Do you have an attached garage?
Is there a backyard that has privacy (i.e. can you go out in the backyard naked?)
Where is your mailbox?
Do you have any overhead heavy duty anchor points, such as an eye bolt in the ceiling, or an exposed beam/rafter in the garage?
Anything 'light duty' overhead, such as a swag lamp hook, stair railing, overhead light fixture, etc? (to hold a pound or two max)
Do you live alone or do you have to work around roommates?
What experience do you have?
You mentioned clothespins; I assume they would go on your nipples. How long can you tolerate them?
Are you looking to be tied up for a few minutes? An hour? Several hours? Overnight? All weekend?
Do you have any locks? Key? Combination?
Do you have Zip Ties?
Do you have a pair of heavy duty cutters, suitable for cutting a zip tie?

I highly recommend adding some steel rings (2 inch diameter) to your toy bag, and various lengths of cord/rope that you won't mind cutting up to serve the immediate need.

Let me describe how I would do a scene, using the supplies you have, at my own home. Then you can see if you can adapt it to your own.

In my house, the "family room' has a door to the garage on one side and the sliding glass door to the backyard on the opposite side, and they are about 15 feet apart. I use these as anchor points when I want to be tied laying down. A very simple trick for getting a temporary attachment point is to close a short length of rope or nylon strap in the door. On a typical entry door you can get a 1/4" rope to lay on the threshold and then close the door. Use your 6ft 'bondage rope', tie something large enough that you can't pull it through on the far side of the door. Add a second rope on the top of the door (the door to the garage, in my case). If you have a steel ring, tie it to the rope, as close to the top of the door as you can. If you don't have a ring, just tie a loop in the rope. Now you will have an anchor point at the floor and one up higher.

The sliding glass door has a tighter fit, but a thin nylon strap will close in my door. A simple knot on the far side will ensure it doesn't pull through. Tie a loop in the strap so you can pass a rope through.

Take your two short lengths of paracord, tie a loop in the ends of each, and freeze them into a block of ice, with the loop ends sticking out. I would go for about a quart of water. You can experiment with this ahead of time to determine how long it will take to melt.

Make another ice release, but smaller. Maybe a cup of ice. Two small strings, they will need to hold a pound or two.

When you are ready to start your ordeal:

Take the small ice release and tie one end to the ring/loop at the top of the door to the garage. Tie a weight, a pound or two (a pint bottle of water works good) and tie it to the other end of the small ice release. Take the long paracord, pass it through the ring/loop and tie it to the weight. The idea is that when the ice melts, the weight drops, pulling on the cord. The cord will be tied to the clothespins, which will be on your nipples.

Have the long rope that is secured under the door laid out towards the door/anchor point on the opposite side. Have the keys to your handcuffs and a knife/cutter at the bottom of the door.

Add collar and ball gag as desired.

As I have described my house, I would have you laying with your feet towards the sliding glass door and head towards the door to the garage. One of the long lengths of paracord will tie around your balls, then to one of the loops in the large ice release. The other side of the ice release will fasten to the strap caught in the sliding glass door. Lay down and scoot towards the garage until the cord on your balls goes snug.

Lock the handcuffs on. Take the rope laying nearby and pass it between your wrist so that it catches the handcuffs. Stretch yourself out, tie a knot, then add a zip tie to prevent you from untying it.

Wait.

And wait.

When I do things like this I like to cue up a movie or two. Make it a BDSM movie if you want to tease yourself. Make it the most obnoxious kids cartoon if you want to punish yourself.

Wait some more.

Keep waiting.

Eventually, the ice holding you by the balls will melt and then you can scoot towards the door to the garage where the keys to the handcuffs await.
If you make it there before the small ice release melts you can gently remove the clothespins from your nipples. If the small release melts first, however, the weight will fall and the clothespins will get yanked on. If you are lucky, they will jerk clean off. If you are not lucky, you may have to endure the rest of the time with a pound of weight tugging on your nipples.

I recommend placing a couple towels under each ice release to soak up the melting ice.

Enjoy
R. Mc.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

rmcingle wrote: When I do things like this I like to cue up a movie or two. Make it a BDSM movie if you want to tease yourself. Make it the most obnoxious kids cartoon if you want to punish yourself.
Beavis and Butthead. That's torture.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠