SB dares

Post your dares or request a dare here.
JackWong25

SB dares

Post by JackWong25 »

Didn’t feel like telling the same story so just copied this from an old post. I’ve hit the point where every time I’m going to do a selfbondage session I never know what to do. I have plenty of things and enjoy sessions that I am bound in multiple levels so I can change my bondage while waiting for the kitchen safe to open. I usually do this with different sets of locks using small locks to keep the cuffs on until the safe opens and use stronger locks for the binding and have a second release mechanism for those keys. I’m open to ideas and willing to take pictures as long as my face isn’t shown.
Equipment
Lots of tights and two spandex body suits
Ballet boots, locking high heels
Multiple sets of gags one pair lockable
Posture collar with ring at the front
Handcuffs and leather cuffs
Two big locks and multiple small locks
Corsets
Blindfold
Plenty of rope
Really short chain
Four two diameter rings
Kitchen safe
Pair of tights I use as a hobble
And small vibrator
I have a lot to work with. Looking forward to the ideas everyone comes up with.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: SB dares

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'm surprised your equipment list does not elaborate on your heel heights collection, but I might have something. Tape bottle caps under your heels before putting shoes on and go about doing chores in your house. For more challenge, try putting them under the arches.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Since you asked: 5”, 7” , ballet boots.

Do the caps go on the back or the front of the heel. If it’s on the front I’m basically walking on a bottle cap which seems to be a good way to twist an ankle. I like the devious nature of it and will keep it in mind as I’ve never thought of that.
Shannon SteelSlave

Bottom of heel. Enforces a more tip-toe position.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Interesting, I can see how that can make things harder. Any ideas for a bondage session?
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Take your rope, tie lengths together as necessary, and add a zip tie to the knot so you can't just untie the knots. Thread the rope around the house, circling around furniture, perhaps passing under a bed (that you can fit under), over a couch, etc. Think of the show Survivor where they have to follow a rope, crawling through obstacles. One end of the rope will be free. The other end will have a loop tied in the end which will get locked to some object when you start. Freeze the key to this lock in a very large block of ice, leave it at the start. This will be a safety: if you can't complete the obstacle course you can retreat to the start and wait for the ice to melt.

Take one of your two inch diameter rings and attach it to the D ring of your posture collar (zip tie, snap hook or similar). Put the collar on. Lock on your ballet boots. Add gag and corset as your mood suits.

Will the large lock snap around your scrotum?

If so, stretch your balls down, place the hasp of the lock between cock and balls, then include the last link of your small chain before snapping the lock shut. Lock a heavy object (~10 lbs) to the other end of the chain, ideally so that if you squat the weight will rest on the floor, but if you stand tall the weight hangs from your balls. The key to this lock should be put into the kitchen safe.

Freeze the key to your handcuffs in a small block of ice. This will be placed at the free end of the rope.

The last steps will be to pass the loop end of the rope through the large ring attached to your collar, then lock your hands behind your back. Now you must follow the rope, climbing over things, crawling under things, all the time dragging a weight by your balls. When you reach the end of the rope you will be able to unlock your wrists with the key that would probably have melted free by now.

Extra points if the rope routed out the front door and then in the back door! You will have to wait until dark for that step!

R. Mc.
Shannon SteelSlave

Do you have a treadmill yet? If not, expect a bunch of emails explaining my point. You have had 54 weeks to find one.
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

........... well you see dhdnskSkbr sjagzgxbd aj. And that’s why I don’t have one. Also will be moving next week and will have a roommate so I have to get craft again with my sessions. There may be sometimes that I have the place fully to my self. Any other ideas that don’t involve a treadmill.
Shannon SteelSlave

JackWong25 wrote:........... well you see dhdnskSkbr sjagzgxbd aj.
Let's not say anything you can't take back. (Actually, I don't speak.....foreign, so it's not too late) So, the emails, then? Cool.
JackWong25 wrote:Also will be moving next week and will have a roommate so I have to get craft again with my sessions. There may be sometimes that I have the place fully to my self. Any other ideas that don’t involve a treadmill.
I am retiring anyways. I did have fun, trying to come up with dares for you Jack. I had a few not boring dares, right? Hope you stop by once in a while. :hi:
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

It was just a bunch of random typing in the key board. Will likely still be passing by here for ideas. My session will just be a bit more limited like before I had my own place. Would still love to see what ideas you have left.
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

So i wanted to give an update on how rmcingle's dare went. Given the small size of my apartment i did not have much furniture to bend around in. I did like the idea of having to follow a tether to release on the other side. So what i ended up doing was tying the longest rope i had on opposite ends of my place with the keys to the locks on my cuffs on the other side in a time safe with the batteries taken out, the time was set for 15 min. I did my usual layering and began adding my restraints. Cuffs, gag, collar, and ballet boots were locked in place. I had decided to put on my full corset rather than waist trainer as i knew it would make movement that much more difficult. I added a semi loose elbow tie and then locked my hands behind my back. My collar was locked onto the tether for me to follow. On the route i had to make my way under my table and a chair. I also had to pick up the two batteries for the kitchen safe on the other side of the tether. After a lot of straining, sweating, and drooling I made it to the ksafe. I had to put in the batteries and make sure they were in the right way, thankfully they were. The timer then began to count down as i laid there waiting. During all of this my small vibrator was driving me crazy as i had it set to low for extra frustration. I finally was able to get the keys and free my hands and unlocked my collar from the tether. The night did not end for me there as i had another surprise for myself. There is nothing better than cumming while in bondage so I had grabbed a blindfold and extra belt. I tied my legs together and slightly tightened my elbow tie. I then put on my blindfold and proceeded to toss the keys in the air and slightly forward. I then put the vibrator on max and locked my hands. I knew from the lack of sound the bundle of keys landed on my carpet so I began crawling blind looking for them. Idk how long it took to get them but the orgasm was intense between the strain of the last session and the exhaustion of the current one. I eventually found them and freed myself. The session was a lot of fun and i look forward to other ideas. I wasnt able to capture any pictures but i can for the next one if wanted. We can talk directly on that. Thank you again and i hope you enjoy my explanation as much as i did.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Thanks for sharing Jack, sounds like you had a rewarding session!