need idea

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Gregovic

Re: need idea

Post by Gregovic »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Gregovic wrote:I can probably tell you how to get that lock open without any damage, but once you know the trick, you'll be able to open a combo lock at will without the code at any time so.. Yeah, let me know if you want a PM
This is why intelligent people are naturally depressed.
Nah, I just find other ways to lock myself that don't involve cheap 3 disk combo locks. (btw, there are combo locks that require a tool and 2 hands to open, so this doesn't ALWAYS work)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Same old Greg. Modest. You'll never change. Please don't
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
userddl

Post by userddl »

Gregovic wrote:I can probably tell you how to get that lock open without any damage, but once you know the trick, you'll be able to open a combo lock at will without the code at any time so.. Yeah, let me know if you want a PM
Thank you for the offer but let's keep it this way. As long as I can't find a way how to open without breaking the lock or the box. The chastity device stays on, first as challenge to see how long I can keep wearing it and as a punishment.
userddl

Post by userddl »

JIMDINI wrote::hi: How did your session go :?: , or are you still locked up :shock: .
here you can read the whole story: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12864
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

userddl wrote:It was a fun scenario that I licked a lot. I'm happy I took the fox tail buttplug and not my XL buttplug. SInce I was bound for almost 9h.
If you have some other dares I think I would do them again
Okay as you enjoyed the @puppy play' style. Put on your crotch harness and fox tail as before. Lock on your collar and ball gag, then attach the end of your second chain to your collar at the front with a padlock. Go one hand span down the chain put the hasp of a padlock through the link here, then wrap the chain around your chest, under your arms, as tight as you can and lock the padlock. Measure approximately 10 cm on the free end of the chain and padlock the chain of your handcuffs to this (depending on the size of your chest you will probably have 60 to 80 cm of loose chain at this point). Then to keep the rest of the chain out of the way chain the loose end to the waist chain (don't make it tight as you need some slack to allow you to move wrists away from your chest so you can 'walk' on your elbows). Finally lock your wrists in the handcuffs. You should now be able to crawl on your elbows and knees, but have very limited reach, consider where you place your ice releases very carefully.

You can add nipple clamps, blindfolds, knee and ankle pads as you see fit.

Oh and a word of warning if you are leaving releases in a different room, leave doors propped open, it is very difficult to open them bound like this.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
userddl

Post by userddl »

God you have really good idea’s.
In the meantime I bought some clover clamps.
If you have more idea’s let me know. I love them and will try to reproduce them.
If everything goes as planned, I’ll be a bitch on Saturday evening. Instead of freezing multiple the keys together. I will freeze them all separate. Spread them all around my rooms on the same floor. Am walk from one key place to another
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

userddl wrote:God you have really good idea’s.
Yes, Jim is the best. I think he, and 2 other members I know should write a book together.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
userddl

Post by userddl »

Couldn't find the time to do it this week. Long story short, a friend called me right before the start but instead of doing it, we went out for a drink. Next weekend a new chance to try it out :D
userddl

Post by userddl »

JIMDINI wrote:
userddl wrote:It was a fun scenario that I licked a lot. I'm happy I took the fox tail buttplug and not my XL buttplug. SInce I was bound for almost 9h.
If you have some other dares I think I would do them again
Okay as you enjoyed the @puppy play' style. Put on your crotch harness and fox tail as before. Lock on your collar and ball gag, then attach the end of your second chain to your collar at the front with a padlock. Go one hand span down the chain put the hasp of a padlock through the link here, then wrap the chain around your chest, under your arms, as tight as you can and lock the padlock. Measure approximately 10 cm on the free end of the chain and padlock the chain of your handcuffs to this (depending on the size of your chest you will probably have 60 to 80 cm of loose chain at this point). Then to keep the rest of the chain out of the way chain the loose end to the waist chain (don't make it tight as you need some slack to allow you to move wrists away from your chest so you can 'walk' on your elbows). Finally lock your wrists in the handcuffs. You should now be able to crawl on your elbows and knees, but have very limited reach, consider where you place your ice releases very carefully.

You can add nipple clamps, blindfolds, knee and ankle pads as you see fit.

Oh and a word of warning if you are leaving releases in a different room, leave doors propped open, it is very difficult to open them bound like this.
Yesterday, I was really feeling into the mood to try your scenario. But since its a week day I only tied myself up in the bedroom and placed all the keys in the living room. So I start locking myself up. Gently put on the ballgag and collar. At that moment I started with my transformation to the fox. I add my tail, lock my legs so that I can only walk using my knees, start with the body harness. So the only Thing left is for me to lock my cuffs and I'm ready for my pet play. But after I locked my cuffs, I realize they are to close to my chest making, it impossible to walk on all fours. So I crawl kinda like to the living room and guess which key can unlock me. I tried a first time all the keys none of them work. I'm like ok I must have done something wrong. So I try again and yeah lock by lock opens.
It was a short but fun session, only thing left is to make sure I cuff my hands correctly so I walk on all four like a good bitch
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:) Glad you enjoyed it.
userddl wrote:But after I locked my cuffs, I realize they are to close to my chest making, it impossible to walk on all fours.
Yes, the distance (Approx. 10cm) is difficult to judge ( large hands, short connecting chain on cuffs, etc), but if you get it too short, like you did, then you are going to have to be careful not to roll on your side as it really restricts your arm movement.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
userddl

Post by userddl »

JIMDINI wrote::) Glad you enjoyed it.
userddl wrote:But after I locked my cuffs, I realize they are to close to my chest making, it impossible to walk on all fours.
Yes, the distance (Approx. 10cm) is difficult to judge ( large hands, short connecting chain on cuffs, etc), but if you get it too short, like you did, then you are going to have to be careful not to roll on your side as it really restricts your arm movement.

I will try a few more times to find the perfect spot for the cuffs and then do a full session (keys frozen and spread around the house)
I'll keep you posted
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

userddl wrote:I will try a few more times to find the perfect spot for the cuffs and then do a full session (keys frozen and spread around the house)
I'll keep you posted
I mark the perfect spot with a zip tie or a tape through the chain. So I always know where to place my handcuffs next time.
Use different colors and a sheet with description if you use the chain for different things.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

userddl wrote:I will try a few more times to find the perfect spot for the cuffs and then do a full session (keys frozen and spread around the house)
I'll keep you posted
Were you succesful :?:

Another variation, waist harness and tail as before lock centre of 2nd chain to your chastity, bend knees to 90degrees lock a length to each ankle so you cannot straighten your legs and then use surplus lengths to hobble your ankles 15 to 20cm apart. Fit your gag and nipple clamps lock your wrists in cuffs behind your back. now you will have to waddle around carefully to get to your keys. attempting to stand, get up or down from kneeling/laying, will pull on your chastity device. :twisted:
userddl

Post by userddl »

JIMDINI wrote:
I'll keep you posted
Were you succesful :?:

Another variation, waist harness and tail as before lock centre of 2nd chain to your chastity, bend knees to 90degrees lock a length to each ankle so you cannot straighten your legs and then use surplus lengths to hobble your ankles 15 to 20cm apart. Fit your gag and nipple clamps lock your wrists in cuffs behind your back. now you will have to waddle around carefully to get to your keys. attempting to stand, get up or down from kneeling/laying, will pull on your chastity device. :twisted:
I couldn't find the time past weekend to figure out the right spot. Neither will I have this weekend. I think I will try it during one of the evenings :)
And thank you for the new addition, I love how you use the chastity device as kinda torture device
userddl

Post by userddl »

So small update. I found the right spot to lock cuffs. So no i can start planning the new session.
In the mean-time I managed to get to the key of my Chasity device. My goal was to be longer in chastity but i failed. I'm a bit disappointed, that's why I taught I would ask for punishment online.
What punishment should be fit? (Punishment can be more than 1)