need idea

Post your dares or request a dare here.
userddl

need idea

Post by userddl »

Hi all,

So recently i bought some new toys and I wanted to do some new selfbondage.
But I'm a bit without ideas so i will put all the things I own and have right now and maybe you can help me with a idea's
(FYI, im male)

- 1 Handcuffs
- 1 spread gag
- 15m of bondage tape
- 2 long chains
- 3 dildos (small, medium, big)
- 1 buttplug
- 1 Chastity device
- rope
- a lot of locks

So the idea is to do it for the weekend, so being lockup for a long period is not a problem (you can also help with the release method)

THanks in advance for the idea's
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: need idea

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, User D. If someone doesn't help you later, I'll see if I can figure something out. Have fun.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
userddl

Post by userddl »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, User D. If someone doesn't help you later, I'll see if I can figure something out. Have fun.
Thanks.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

define "for the weekend".
Would this be just Saturday and Sunday?

Are you sheltering in place, and could (if needed) go longer?

If you want to be in bondage for more than a day then I would say that gags are out.

Do you have, or are you willing to buy, an enema kit? The idea would be to thoroughly clean yourself out so that you could go 24 hours + without having to move your bowels.

What is your experience level with the handcuffs? Have you locked your hands behind your back and then been able to manipulate the key to unlock?

Are any of the locks combination locks?

Here is a bit of an idea, details can be worked out if you are willing to buy a few extra items.

I am thinking of a multi-level bondage with staggered release. The most restrictive you can get out of quickly, the less restrictive will take a day or more.

Where is your mailbox? It it in a place where you could access it naked? (perhaps after dark).

Start by selecting a padlock and its associated keys. If there are multiple keys, place all but one in a place where it would be very difficult and/or embarrassing to get to. A day or two ahead of time mail the remaining key to yourself. Make sure you keep track of which lock you will be using! Word of caution: a key alone in an envelope can have issues going through the USPS mail sorter machines. I suggest taking some card stock, cutting out the profile of the key and then taping the key into the cutout. That will prevent the mail sorter from jamming on the sharp edge of the key, tearing the envelope and the key being lost. You may want to test the length of time it takes for the envelope to reach you. It may vary a lot depending on where you mail the key from. Ideally, this lock will be used to lock a strong box, in which the other keys will be placed.

If you mail the key on Thursday, and start your bondage on Friday you might get released on Saturday. If the key doesn't arrive on Saturday, it will be Monday before the key arrives!

How long and how heavy are the chains? I am thinking that you could make a body harness out of one. A wrap around the waist then between the legs such that it would trap a butt plug in place. Any excess could wrap up over your shoulders.

So, assuming that you are starting Friday night: Start with the chastity device. In fact, lock that on before you put the key to the strong box in the mail, and have the keys to the chastity device in the strongbox. Clean yourself out, insert butt plug, lock in place with the body chain. Lock your handcuffs to the chain, in front. This will keep your hands down at your waist but still able to manipulate a key.

If you have a combination lock, use that to secure the other chain to your waist chain. The other end of this chain will be locked to something sturdy in a place where you will be spending the night. NOT your bed! The last thing you will be doing is turning the lights out in the room and then snapping the combination lock shut and then locking the handcuffs to your wrists. You will now be trapped until morning when it gets light enough to see the combination.

Now you will be trapped for the night. If you made arrangements, such as including a pillow, you won't be too uncomfortable. You will be able to escape that room at daybreak. The key might arrive in Saturday's mail. You might have to wait until dark to get out to the mailbox! If they letter to yourself isn't there, you will have two more days!

I suggest that you set food and water out where you can get it tied up like that. Make the food something disgusting.

I would also suggest keeping your phone where you could reach it. You should be able to dial the phone tied up like that, put in on speaker and get a friend to come save you.

R.Mc.
userddl

Post by userddl »

rmcingle wrote:define "for the weekend".
Would this be just Saturday and Sunday?

Are you sheltering in place, and could (if needed) go longer?

If you want to be in bondage for more than a day then I would say that gags are out.

Do you have, or are you willing to buy, an enema kit? The idea would be to thoroughly clean yourself out so that you could go 24 hours + without having to move your bowels.

What is your experience level with the handcuffs? Have you locked your hands behind your back and then been able to manipulate the key to unlock?

Are any of the locks combination locks?

Here is a bit of an idea, details can be worked out if you are willing to buy a few extra items.

I am thinking of a multi-level bondage with staggered release. The most restrictive you can get out of quickly, the less restrictive will take a day or more.

Where is your mailbox? It it in a place where you could access it naked? (perhaps after dark).

Start by selecting a padlock and its associated keys. If there are multiple keys, place all but one in a place where it would be very difficult and/or embarrassing to get to. A day or two ahead of time mail the remaining key to yourself. Make sure you keep track of which lock you will be using! Word of caution: a key alone in an envelope can have issues going through the USPS mail sorter machines. I suggest taking some card stock, cutting out the profile of the key and then taping the key into the cutout. That will prevent the mail sorter from jamming on the sharp edge of the key, tearing the envelope and the key being lost. You may want to test the length of time it takes for the envelope to reach you. It may vary a lot depending on where you mail the key from. Ideally, this lock will be used to lock a strong box, in which the other keys will be placed.

If you mail the key on Thursday, and start your bondage on Friday you might get released on Saturday. If the key doesn't arrive on Saturday, it will be Monday before the key arrives!

How long and how heavy are the chains? I am thinking that you could make a body harness out of one. A wrap around the waist then between the legs such that it would trap a butt plug in place. Any excess could wrap up over your shoulders.

So, assuming that you are starting Friday night: Start with the chastity device. In fact, lock that on before you put the key to the strong box in the mail, and have the keys to the chastity device in the strongbox. Clean yourself out, insert butt plug, lock in place with the body chain. Lock your handcuffs to the chain, in front. This will keep your hands down at your waist but still able to manipulate a key.

If you have a combination lock, use that to secure the other chain to your waist chain. The other end of this chain will be locked to something sturdy in a place where you will be spending the night. NOT your bed! The last thing you will be doing is turning the lights out in the room and then snapping the combination lock shut and then locking the handcuffs to your wrists. You will now be trapped until morning when it gets light enough to see the combination.

Now you will be trapped for the night. If you made arrangements, such as including a pillow, you won't be too uncomfortable. You will be able to escape that room at daybreak. The key might arrive in Saturday's mail. You might have to wait until dark to get out to the mailbox! If they letter to yourself isn't there, you will have two more days!

I suggest that you set food and water out where you can get it tied up like that. Make the food something disgusting.

I would also suggest keeping your phone where you could reach it. You should be able to dial the phone tied up like that, put in on speaker and get a friend to come save you.

R.Mc.
The weekend often start Friday till Sunday. But Going longer is not a problem.
An Enema kit i don't have at home. Also i'm not planning to buy one now.
locking and unlocking back and front is not a problem i already played multiple times with it.
The mailbox is just at my door so i could just access it whenever i want.
I like the idea of using the chain as a harness, i will get some combination padlocks (cause I only have with keys).
And try this setup.

Thank you Rmcingle!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Ok, Don't know if you want to try this, it will be fairly strict. You don't say how long the chains are but I will assume about 2 metres and I will assume the chastity device is some sort of padlockable cage.. Lock on the chastity device and put in the butt plug (or a dildo if you prefer but remember it is going to be up there for quite a long time!). Form a loop in one end of a long chain work this up to your waist and pull it as tight as you can and secure it with a padlock pass the free end between your legs and pull it as tightly as you can between your butt cheeks to push the butt plug securely in place, then padlock it to the chastity device to keep it there. Then take the chain around your thighs below your buttocks, pull it as tight as you can and padlock it to the lock you used to attach it to the cage, this should probably use up most of the length of the first chain.
Next find the centre point of your second chain position this centrally at the back of your neck and bring the two ends around in front and lock them together to form a loose collar. Kneel down and run the left hand chain down to your waist chain and padlock it to the chain just above your hip and then take it down wrap it around your left ankle and lock it around the ankle. Repeat with the right side. You are now stuck kneeling in a make shift chastity belt with your butt plugged until yo can get unlocked.
Now add the gag and handcuffs (behind or in front depending on how adept you are at doing things and unlocking them). For the release put all your keys in a small plastic bag and find a thick table leg or post and wrap the bondage tape around trapping the bag of keys underneath. If you use the whole 15m you should have a large ball of tape that will take a long time to unwind again. Emergency release will be a sharp knife or scissors to cut the tape (leaving you with lots of useless bits of bondage tape).
Have fun.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
userddl

Post by userddl »

JIMDINI wrote:Ok, Don't know if you want to try this, it will be fairly strict. You don't say how long the chains are but I will assume about 2 metres and I will assume the chastity device is some sort of padlockable cage.. Lock on the chastity device and put in the butt plug (or a dildo if you prefer but remember it is going to be up there for quite a long time!). Form a loop in one end of a long chain work this up to your waist and pull it as tight as you can and secure it with a padlock pass the free end between your legs and pull it as tightly as you can between your butt cheeks to push the butt plug securely in place, then padlock it to the chastity device to keep it there. Then take the chain around your thighs below your buttocks, pull it as tight as you can and padlock it to the lock you used to attach it to the cage, this should probably use up most of the length of the first chain.
Next find the centre point of your second chain position this centrally at the back of your neck and bring the two ends around in front and lock them together to form a loose collar. Kneel down and run the left hand chain down to your waist chain and padlock it to the chain just above your hip and then take it down wrap it around your left ankle and lock it around the ankle. Repeat with the right side. You are now stuck kneeling in a make shift chastity belt with your butt plugged until yo can get unlocked.
Now add the gag and handcuffs (behind or in front depending on how adept you are at doing things and unlocking them). For the release put all your keys in a small plastic bag and find a thick table leg or post and wrap the bondage tape around trapping the bag of keys underneath. If you use the whole 15m you should have a large ball of tape that will take a long time to unwind again. Emergency release will be a sharp knife or scissors to cut the tape (leaving you with lots of useless bits of bondage tape).
Have fun.
Thank you for describing every step on how i can lock myself up. THe Chasisty device i have, is a metal one with build in keylock. I dont like that people can hear the click of the lock on the cage. IN that way I can wear my Chastity cage for longer than a selfbondage session.
Only thing I will change is that I blindfold myself and add a timer lock to the release of the keys.
This really helps me with making a good scenario!

THanks
userddl

Post by userddl »

In the meantime i've bought some new toys to do my dare.
So here is the complete list
- 1 Handcuffs
- 1 spread gag
- 1 Ball gag
- 1 Collar with leach
- 1 Nipple clamps
- 15m of bondage tape
- 2 long chains (2m each chain)
- 3 dildos (small, medium, big)
- 1 buttplug (XL)
- 1 Buttplug (S)
- 1 Fox tail buttplug (L)
- 1 Chastity device
- rope
- a lot of locks

So if you want to update the dare with one of my new toys be my guess. I'm planning to do it on saturday (or start on friday after evening)
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

userddl wrote:So if you want to update the dare with one of my new toys be my guess. I'm planning to do it on saturday (or start on friday after evening)
I always prefer ball gags to spreader gags :gag: , and if they are the type of nipple clamps that tighten when you pull on them then add these with a couple of locks hanging to tug on them as you move, and if your hands are cuffed behind you will not be able to stop the locks swinging as you move 8) . I am tempted to say use the fox tail butt plug (you will look cute if anyone should find you :oops: :wink: ) as it will tickle you as yo move :twisted: , but the butt chain might damage it :shock:, your decision .
You can add the collar and leash, tie a long rope across the area where you will be bound with the loop of the leash free to run along it (this will also help to keep you in the general area of your release keys :wink:, as well as keeping the fox from running off :lol: .
Have fun, both at the weekend and anticipating your predicament 8) .
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
userddl

Post by userddl »

JIMDINI wrote:
userddl wrote:So if you want to update the dare with one of my new toys be my guess. I'm planning to do it on saturday (or start on friday after evening)
I always prefer ball gags to spreader gags :gag: , and if they are the type of nipple clamps that tighten when you pull on them then add these with a couple of locks hanging to tug on them as you move, and if your hands are cuffed behind you will not be able to stop the locks swinging as you move 8) . I am tempted to say use the fox tail butt plug (you will look cute if anyone should find you :oops: :wink: ).
I think if someone finds me tied up, chastity on and a fox buttplug. I just hope its someone who is into it :D
I cant wait to do it this weekend. Ill just avoid the nipple clamps. But i will go for a cute tied up foxy
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: How did your session go :?: , or are you still locked up :shock: .
userddl

Post by userddl »

JIMDINI wrote::hi: How did your session go :?: , or are you still locked up :shock: .
HI JIMDINI, so i did the session on Saturday to Sunday. And I went for the foxy buttplug tail.
So instead of taping the keys to a heavy furniture. I placed the keys into some water and let it freeze. So i tied myself up, and put the keys in the living room with all the blinders and curtains open. So that either I had to wait being lockup or expose myself. (I went for option 2 wait till its dark).
So stuck in kneeling position I started moving around 2AM. I was hoping for the bag of ice to melt but it was still in a good piece. SO the only thing I could do was to wait. What I did, I think around 4AM I was able to get the keys and start unlocking myself.
The only thing I didn't remove is the Chastity device.
It was a fun scenario that I licked a lot. I'm happy I took the fox tail buttplug and not my XL buttplug. SInce I was bound for almost 9h.
If you have some other dares I think I would do them again :)
userddl

Post by userddl »

userddl wrote:
JIMDINI wrote::hi: How did your session go :?: , or are you still locked up :shock: .
HI JIMDINI, so i did the session on Saturday to Sunday. And I went for the foxy buttplug tail.
So instead of taping the keys to a heavy furniture. I placed the keys into some water and let it freeze. So i tied myself up, and put the keys in the living room with all the blinders and curtains open. So that either I had to wait being lockup or expose myself. (I went for option 2 wait till its dark).
So stuck in kneeling position I started moving around 2AM. I was hoping for the bag of ice to melt but it was still in a good piece. SO the only thing I could do was to wait. What I did, I think around 4AM I was able to get the keys and start unlocking myself.
The only thing I didn't remove is the Chastity device.
It was a fun scenario that I licked a lot. I'm happy I took the fox tail buttplug and not my XL buttplug. SInce I was bound for almost 9h.
If you have some other dares I think I would do them again :)
Well one thing backfired. So i locked my keys of my chastity device into a box with a combination lock. So to make it more fun, I blindfolded myself press the reset button change the number to something random. locked it and randomized it again.
So Yesterday i wanted to remove my chastity device but it seems that no possible combination is working. (tried 000 all the way to 999 3 times). So basically until I find a way to open that box i,m stuck in chastity :( I really want to keep the box intact that why drilling the lock is not possible).
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I can probably tell you how to get that lock open without any damage, but once you know the trick, you'll be able to open a combo lock at will without the code at any time so.. Yeah, let me know if you want a PM
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Gregovic wrote:I can probably tell you how to get that lock open without any damage, but once you know the trick, you'll be able to open a combo lock at will without the code at any time so.. Yeah, let me know if you want a PM
This is why intelligent people are naturally depressed.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠