need idea

Post your dares or request a dare here.
JIMDINI

Re: need idea

Post by JIMDINI »

userddl wrote:What punishment should be fit?
Okay, Freeze your handcuff keys in a large block of ice. Strip naked, lock on your spread gag. Take the clover clamps and put them on. Now lock on your collar with the ring a the back. Take a loop in one end of a chain fit your balls through and pull it tight as you can and padlock it shut, take the loose end back between your legs and up through the ring on your collar and pull it so the chain is just snug in your butt crack. Then take the second chain, find the centre and measure 2cm either side and put a padlock through each of these links, then lock these on to your clover clamps. Now attach the chain of your handcuffs to the loose end of the chain hanging down your back at the small of your back (waist level). Now bring the loose ends of the second chain (attached to your clover clamps) over each shoulder, left clamp over right shoulder, right clamp over left shoulder and when your clover clamps are horizontal lock these to the first chain about 5cm above your handcuffs. Finally lock your wrists in your hand cuffs behind your back. Now if you lower your hands you will be tugging on both your balls and your nipples, however it is difficult to keep your hands up in the small of your back and easy to let them drop. Moving your hands to the sides will also tug, So reaching for keys is going to be fun, btw you did get the block of ice out where you could reach it. :twisted:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
userddl

Post by userddl »

Oh JIMDINI,

Thank you for the punishment.I will do it this weekend.
I must say you are a master in making scenario's and punishments.
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Any chance of seeing some pictures of your session?
userddl

Post by userddl »

JackWong25 wrote:Any chance of seeing some pictures of your session?
I don't think that will be possible. I don't think my voice command will be understood by the camera.The only solution I see, is to set up a camera who is recording the whole session.
I'm sorry to say even if i would film or take a picture of me while being naked and tied up. I would feel so humiliated since everyone can see it.
userddl

Post by userddl »

Small update.
So since I don't trust my metal box anymore (place where I used to store my CB keys with a random keycode). I decided to buy new boxes.
The first one i bought is a key safe with 4 digit code, this one I will put into a book safe with a 3 digit code (only cover is made out of book like material interior is also meta).
So the plan is, lock the CB again. Put both keys of the CB inside the keys safe (while being blindfolded I will set the code idem for the book safe). Once both locked I will once again scramble the numbers and remove the blindfold. This will make it quite hard to get the key of the CB. Since this time I have to find the code those locks.
userddl

Post by userddl »

Today a new day to buy toys. So here is now the complete list. (i'm extending my horizon a bit)
So here is the complete list
(Already owned)
- 1 pair Handcuffs
- 1 spread gag
- 1 Ball gag
- 1 Collar with leach
- 1 Nipple clamps
- 15m of bondage tape
- 2 long chains (2m each chain)
- 3 dildos (small, medium, big)
- 1 buttplug (XL)
- 1 Buttplug (S)
- 1 Fox tail buttplug (L)
- 1 Chastity device
- rope
- locks
(new toys)
- Lockable ring gag
- Maid costume
- Bra with fake boobs
- Lockable high heels
- Wig (of course you cant go full maid/sissy without the wig)
- Catsuit

Feel free to use it in a scenario.

I already have 1 scenario in my head.
First i need to put on my chastity device, put in a butt plug. Next I will put on the bra with the boobs, put in the ball gag. and start to dress up as a maid (including wig and make-up). Once dressed up I will put on the heels and locked them.
So once all my gear is put on, I will tie up my legs and Knees together so that I can only make small steps. Followed with that I take a piece of rope and tie up my elbows behind my back. Last piece is to cuff my hands in the front. Dressed as a maid I can then only move little steps and my hands tied up in front of me.
For the release, I was thinking to use electro magnets. The idea is to set a minimum timer that the keys are unavailable, Once that time has passed, each hour you have a random where the magnet release for 2 minutes. I will also add a motion sensor and a small beeper. The motion sensor will be used as punishment so if I would just wait for the key to be released. The sensor is set in that way that it can monitor the coming in and out of the room. Meaning that if the counter can be divided by 2, I am inside the room. If this is the case the initial timer is paused for 1-30 mins and if it was "catch the key before its locked again"' , No more random escape moment for that hour.
Last part is the beeper, the beeper will start beeping for 3 sec to tell the key can be taken. So Depending in which room I am I have 2 minutes to grab the keys and leave the room. This part I will repeat till I get unlocked.
Of course I will not wait the first part doing nothing. As a maid I have to clean the house.

In case I cant make the release mechanisme with a arduino and senors i will just use the ice block release.
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Well this just sounds amazing. How long did it take you to get out? Also can’t help but ask how tall the heels are.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

JackWong25 wrote:Well this just sounds amazing. How long did it take you to get out? Also can’t help but ask how tall the heels are.
Any way, someone great said "The higher the better", a mantra that has often had me reaching for my 5" or 6".
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:"The higher the better", a mantra that has often had me reaching for my 5" or 6".
I raised the heels of a pair of old shoes to 7" (18 cm) with wooden blocks. :shock:
Not for walking, but for forcing to stand with bent legs and a spreader bar. It becomes very tiring in a short time.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: I raised the heels of a pair of old shoes to 7" (18 cm) with wooden blocks. :shock:
Not for walking, but for forcing to stand with bent legs and a spreader bar. It becomes very tiring in a short time.
I would like to see that. On 6.5 inch, trying to stand 10 minutes is a challenge. 15 is a personal best. Always ends the same way. When the time is over, I fall to my knees and get those torture machines off. As I recall, my knees stay pretty weak for a few minutes, but past that, any lower heights are easy.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I would like to see that. On 6.5 inch, trying to stand 10 minutes is a challenge.
Yes, luckily I used to spend a long time in kiba dachi. But after a few minutes the legs start to shake. :shock:
My nipples were fastened to the garage ceiling and a chair was ready behind me. My hands are tied loosely on my back. All I had to do when I got tired was sit down.
But of course this had consequences. :roll:
Shannon SteelSlave

I meant to see pictures, I didn't mean I don't believe you. If it doesn't look over-mechanized, maybe I could do some DIY on some old klunkers I have laying around here that are otherwise headed for the dumpster.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I meant to see pictures.
I had not sent them because it is not really special. Just some old shoes and a few blocks of wood that I had in the trash. Screwed on so they don't stick out suddenly and damage my heel. It was only for using a few times, hence the poor finish. But you're right, maybe new ideas for DIY will grow here.
Shoe.jpg
Shoe.jpg (7.98 KiB) Viewed 2535 times
Shannon SteelSlave

So, are those worn ballet style, or are the toes still able to sit almost naturally?
Is that high enough, Jack? I think I have found a new pair to be even more afraid of. Make my knees shake before even putting them on.
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:So, are those worn ballet style, or are the toes still able to sit almost naturally?
Is that high enough, Jack? I think I have found a new pair to be even more afraid of. Make my knees shake before even putting them on.
Tall enough and tortures enough. Can’t imagine being in those.