need idea

Post your dares or request a dare here.
kinbaku

Re: need idea

Post by kinbaku »

Because they were very old and adapted to my feet over time, they sat comfortably, but I had to stand on curled toes (extra exercise). :evil:
For those who want to imitate my exercise: my hands were connected to the crotch rope at a distance of 20cm (7.90 ") so that I could grasp the chair when I sat down, but too short to remove my clothing pins on the nipples.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:Just some old shoes and a few blocks of wood that I had in the trash. Screwed on so they don't stick out suddenly and damage my heel.
Those shoes deserve their own thread in DIY. Very creative.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

[quote="kinbaku"Just some old shoes and a few blocks of wood that I had in the trash. Screwed on so they don't stick out suddenly and damage my heel. It was only for using a few times, hence the poor finish. But you're right, maybe new ideas for DIY will grow here.
Shoe.jpg
[/quote]

Those shoes are passion killer. Let's imagine a sweet maid in her lovely maid uniform, pantyhose and...those shoes :rofl:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Natybound wrote:Those shoes are passion killer. Let's imagine a sweet maid in her lovely maid uniform, pantyhose and...those shoes :rofl:
Yes, and luckily she sits down. Standing and certainly running is a sacrifice. :rofl: