Need a selfbondage idea, open to many things

Post your dares or request a dare here.
bondinginplastic

Need a selfbondage idea, open to many things

Post by bondinginplastic »

Hi, so i'm currently renting an apartment all alone for the first time and see this as a perfect opertunity to practise my selfbondage. I'm fairly new to this but am open to all abstract and weird ideas. I dont have a lot of stuff other that a few padlocks, a gag and lots of tape. I am willing to buy some things if they are cheap. I am into peeing myself and stuff, as of all types of restrictions.
Also I have recently gotten into programming and am looking to impliment that in some way. One idea I had was with this electric shocker/stimulator I bought of a online bondage store. If I buy an arduino, I could code a program that sets off the shocker at random times or something like that. Even maybe if I'm feeling noughty I could set up a wesite of sorts where other people can set it off.
So if you have any ideas for me, either with the coding or just general bondage scenarios, that would sure make my day.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Need a selfbondage idea, open to many things

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

As a person newly living alone myself, the best piece of advice I can offer is to plan, practice, and start simply. Never let your mental orgasms trick you into anything spontaneous, and watch out for last minute ideas that come to you after you have planned your scenario, set it up, and then decide to add something. Not trying to lecture you, and if you already do all of these things, then please take them as a friendly concern on my end.
OK, for your scenario, if we are to help you, we need to know what kinds of positions you might like, and it sounds like you want to stock your toy box. I would say cruise eBay for cheap stuff that looks like fun, and try it. The cheap stuff usually breaks or becomes unsanitary as it is impossible to clean correctly, but this way, you can see what you like, and then get the better made stuff. Hardware stores are a treasure trove of DIY ideas, as well as padlocks, chains, rope, ect. Check the clearance bin, there can be plenty of things in there if you don't need anything specific.
Remind me in a day or 2 if no one else posts any ideas, I'll see if I can come up with something for you to try.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bondinginplastic

Post by bondinginplastic »

Hi again. So I went to the hardware store and bought some rope and better padlocks (other ones kept breaking). I maybe should have put a more detaled list of what other things I own so here is that: 4x hannd/foot cuffs (not proper handcuffs but those you can lock with a padlock, dont know the correct term), posture collar with a ring, a gag, an electric shocker (was hoping to program an arduino to control it). Thats about it I think.
As for positions, i'm not really sure. I have always liked wrapping myself in plastic wrap (mummy like), but just any kind of immobilization and feeling of helplessness is what im striving for.

Any ideas with this?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bondinginplastic wrote: I am into peeing myself
Welcome bondinginplastic.
Some interesting sites about Omorashi:
A story of one person who did the last site (An expiriment in Rapid Despiration): https://www.omorashi.org/topic/19124-as ... erience-d/
Two adventures: https://www.omorashi.org/topic/21406-in ... dventures/
I once did https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=35118
As well: https://www.omorashi.org/topic/755-an-e ... speration/ with rushing water music in the background. :evil:
It helps if you also drink coffee or tea in between. :whip: :mrgreen:

If you feel sick, you must stop. Remember, you can poison yourself with water. :love:
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

If you are new to this I would recommend starting small and easy.

An error that I would caution against is to lock your hands behind your back and then have your hands go numb such that you can't manage the key to unlock yourself! The dexterity to find the keyhole when you can't see it might be easy after just a few minutes, but impossible after an hour.

Since you have ankle and wrist cuffs you can lock on then here is an idea for you.

Start by drinking lots of water! Wait until you already have to pee!

Will your posture collar lock on? If it won't lock directly, if there is an extra hole (it isn't at the maximum size setting) then you can pass a lock through the hole or even a zip-tie to prevent the collar from being removed.

Normally, I would suggest being naked, but for you fully dressed! If you are willing to make a small modification to an old pair of blue jeans then I would recommend piercing a small hole where the waist buttons so you can place a padlock, so you can't remove them. Add a keychain ring through the zipper pull to make it so that the zipper can't be lowered, without either releasing the padlock or unthreading the keyring.

Use a simple ice timer for release. Tie a short length of string to a key, and another piece to a small object, such as a nut or washer. Hang the key and nut into ~ 1 cup of water, mid way, then freeze. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHICH STRING IS WHICH! Once it has frozen, take the chunk of ice and hang it up high, being careful to hang it by the string attached to the nut, not the key!

Lock your wrist cuffs, then lock the cuffs to the ring on your posture collar, in front, using the lock whose key is in the ice. (please make sure you know which lock that is!). The idea is that there will be enough slack so that the keyhole will be visible to you when it is time. But not enough slack to allow you to reach your waist!

Now you have to wait until the ice melts and the key drops. With your jeans locked on you wont be able to get them down, so you will either have to hold it or wet yourself. How long will that be? An hour? Two?

Now, the obvious way of avoiding a mess would be to go stand in the shower when you decided to wet yourself.If you wanted to encourage yourself to hold it longer you could replace the knob on the bathroom door with a key locked version, and then leave the key out of reach.

Hmmmm...... maybe instead of an ice timer, do this! Lock the key to your wrist cuffs in the bathroom. The key to the bathroom door is somewhere outside. Now you have to wait until it is dark and quiet to sneak out and get the key.

Ron