forced crossdressing or nudity

Post your dares or request a dare here.
john

forced crossdressing or nudity

Post by john »

I quite enjoy long, multiple day selfbondage adventures and was thinking about new things to try out the next time i get a chance of doing one. I also enjoy nudity and crossdressing and a easy way to enforce both of them in a easy way just hit my mind. Not sure if anyone posted this idea befor but it is so simply and i imagine it would work a charm so i decicded to share it here. I do have a closet with double doors, so the idea is to strip naked and put all clothes i own in said closet. If i wrap a chain tightly around the door knobs and lock it with a padlock they are now compleatly inacessible to me unleas i break the closet doors! Easy and effective! Depending on what i do with the key i can be forced to remain nude for quite a while, or i could hide the key somwehre outside and be forced to do a public walk to retrieve it. You could also leave some sissy/female clothing unlocked so if you want to wear anything youd have to crossdress. There are still option to cover yourself though, bedsheets or towels etc, but that would still be an exciting predicament
Blacky

Re: forced crossdressing or nudity

Post by Blacky »

You might consider putting the key into a self-adressed parcel or letter beforehand.
That way you even lose access to it for a certain amount of time. Depending on where you live and the day you choose to hand off the shipment you could be in for the whole weekend.

If you choose the parcel option make sure you do NOT have to sign any receipt or such. You'd otherwise force the carrier into involuntary participation in your scenario.

Maybe you can find a willing keyholder, though?
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
john

Post by john »

yes that was basically the plan. Or use a timed lock or similar
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

john wrote:yes that was basically the plan. Or use a timed lock or similar
Or place the key in a very large ice block in the freezer. When you think it's time to put your clothes back on, take the ice block out of the freezer and let it melt.
If necessary, tie the freezer door with 200 very tight knots. (Or use my puzzle bar :rofl: )