24/7 bondage

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Erik0902

24/7 bondage

Post by Erik0902 »

Hoi in het kader van 24/7 bondage. Is het mij gelukt om mezelf 24 uur vast te houden ik heb bij de bouwmarkt aantal meters ketting gekocht, hang slotjes had ik al . Ik heb een mooi zware kast in mijn keuken staan daar heb ik met een tijdslot de ketting vast gemaakt, en de ketting met hangslotjes aan mijn polsen gedaan. En omdat ik mij zelf nog steeds klaar kan laten komen heb ik een coller om mijn nek gedaan en mijn handen en een ketting vast gemaakt zodat ik mij zelf niet kan laten klaar komen . Ik kan nu gewoon nog koken en op mijn bank gaan zitten , maar zodra ik op de bank zit zijn mijn armen omhoog dit geeft extra ongemak bij het zitten. De timer heb ik zo ingesteld dat hij losgaat op de tijd dat ik naar bed moet vervolgens stel ik hem dan zo in dat zodra mijn wekker gaat voor naar mijn werk deze gaan weer los komt. Als dit goed gaat ga ik het uitbreiden naar 48uur 24/7

Google Translator wrote:Hi in the context of 24/7 bondage. I managed to hold myself for 24 hours, I bought a few meters of chain at the hardware store, I already had padlocks. I have a nice heavy cupboard in my kitchen, I attached the chain with a time slot and put the chain with padlocks on my wrists. And because I can still get ready myself, I put a collar around my neck and attached my hands and a chain so that I can't get ready myself. I can now still cook and sit on my couch, but as soon as I sit on the couch my arms are raised, which gives extra inconvenience when sitting. I have set the timer so that it goes off at the time that I have to go to bed, then I set it so that as soon as my alarm clock goes to work, these go off again. If this goes well I will expand it to 48 hours 24/7
Last edited by qwerty212 on 01 Mar 2020, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added a Google Translation
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: 24/7 bondage

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Erik. There is much call for bondage sessions that allow for chores, so this is well appreciated. I took the liberty of translating your post :
Hi in the context of 24/7 bondage. I managed to hold myself for 24 hours, I bought a few meters of chain at the hardware store, I already had padlocks. I have a nice heavy cupboard in my kitchen, I attached the chain with a time slot and put the chain with padlocks on my wrists. And because I can still get ready myself, I put a collar around my neck and attached my hands and a chain so that I can't get ready myself. I can now still cook and sit on my couch, but as soon as I sit on the couch my arms are raised, which gives extra inconvenience when sitting. I have set the timer so that it goes off at the time that I have to go to bed, then I set it so that as soon as my alarm clock goes to work, these go off again. If this goes well I will expand it to 48 hours 24/7.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: 24/7 bondage

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Erik0902 and thank you for doing it in my language, :)
but in the future you may write it in English from me. :hi: