Selfbondage plans

Post your dares or request a dare here.
slut-b

Selfbondage plans

Post by slut-b »

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for reading. Love this site and all you kinky perverts!

This coming weekend I'm going to have the opportunity to indulge in some play and I'm hoping to really be put through my paces. I'll likely have at least two periods of 6-8 hours with the house to myself. I'm probably looking for one session that's pretty strict and just focused on bondage, torment and teasing. Then another session that's less strict that enables me to get some chores done and/or do other activities.

I'll be in chastity throughout the weekend with no access to my keys. May also be open to doing something outside the comforts of my home but it's pretty cold here right now so outdoor options are limited.

Oh yeah, and I definitely want to incorporate cross-dressing. Probably going to shave my whole body this week, paint my nails, etc. to prepare.

So here's what I've got in terms of toys & dress.

Toys:
Lockable ankle, wrist and thigh restraints
Regular black collar with ring
Diamond studded collar
Strict Posture collar
Full neoprene double-layer hood
Normal red ball gag, large black ball gag
Ring gag
Bit gag
Blindfolds
clover clamps
regular nipple clamps
Clothespins (tons of them!)
Medium sized purple butt plug
Medium sized heavy metal, jeweled butt plug
Small, medium, and large dildos
Wax candle
Paracord
ball parachute
Tens unit
Spreader bars - shorter and long
Pallet wrap - large size and smaller size
Some chain of various sizes and lengths
Tons of spanking implements (less a self-bondage thing, more of a prep item :whip: )
Tons of tape
Tons of rope
Tons of locks and clamps for securing

Clothes:
Shoes include 5" shiny black pumps, 5" strappy black heels, and black 5" knee-high fuck me boots
Red corset (my nicest one & most strict)
Black corset
Blue corset (more costume like than anything)
Red latex skirt
Red latex full torso top & skirt (doesn't fit me great but still fun)
Black frilly skirt with laces in back
Long red split-skirt maxi dress
Short black leather skirt
Super short camo skirt
Black thin mesh partial sleeve top
Pink fishnet body stocking
Black fishnet body stocking
Black full body (including head) zentai suit
White full body (including head) zentai suit
Several black bras
Red bra
Black nightie
Black fishnet-like nightie
Red set and black set of garters
Tons of stockings and panties (pretty much of all styles and colors for the panties)

May also be willing to make a purchase or two if a particular scene sounds intriguing enough (assuming the price isn't too bad)

Cheers,
slut-b
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Selfbondage plans

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Slut-B.
Have you browsed our current dares and scenarios boards? If nothing there interests you, and it gets to be later in the week without a response, like Thursday or Friday, remind me by posting here again, and I'll see if I can come up with something. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
slut-b

Post by slut-b »

Thanks Shannon. Yeah, I’ve been a long-time lurker and have definitely got some ideas from existing posts. Will definitely settle on one or two of those if all else fails. But I’d love a “personalized” scenario if possible. Anyway, thanks for the welcome!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Wow, a lot of material. There is certainly something to do with it.
I have built a number of classmaps with all the ideas that I have gained over the years.
Sometimes I just take out a map which I open on a random page for the bondage I am going to perform that day.
Maybe this is also an idea for you as a long-time lurker. :hi:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

For the clothing style during the easy stuff: outside the Zentai, but with the knee-hight black boots try to put on as much of your black clothing as possible.
Take a picture of yourself in different poses (in the mirror) or while you do the chores for your private collection to remind you of this day later. :facepalm:
Last edited by kinbaku on 26 Feb 2020, 03:46, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: Take a picture of yourself in different poses (in the mirror) for your private collection to remind you of this day later. :facepalm:
Or post them here : viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4483
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Or post them here : viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4483
But don't forget to read the rules of this site for pictures and to remove the metafile (GPS-information). :)
slut-b

Post by slut-b »

kinbaku wrote:For the clothing style during the easy stuff: outside the Zentai, but with the knee-hight black boots try to put on as much of your black clothing as possible.
Take a picture of yourself in different poses (in the mirror) or while you do the chores for your private collection to remind you of this day later. :facepalm:
Thanks for the unique idea. Not sure about this one though. I prefer to look slutty/beautiful, not totally ridiculous. But hell, may come back to it though if I haven't come up with much else. :P
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:I have built a number of classmaps with all the ideas that I have gained over the years.
Sometimes I just take out a map which I open on a random page for the bondage I am going to perform that day.
Maybe this is also an idea for you as a long-time lurker. :hi:
Will you one day, be publishing the "Kinbaku Bondage Bible" here?
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Hello and welcome to the forum. I can think of a couple of ideas for you. We can talk in more detail on pm. For now I am thinking of a classic standing spread eagle. You’ll need your cuffs, strict collar, large gag, spread bar(as long as you can handle), tightest corset (the red one), and the tallest heels you have. You said all of them are 5” but if they have a platform then it doesn’t count. They set up is simple, find a place that you can connect both your arms in a spread eagle style and lock your legs in the spread bar. You can attach the spread bar to something to further limit mobility. For your release what I have done is attach the key to a long string that I need to slowly pick up and then unlock myself. For your outfit the more layers of nylon the better. You can layer up as you wish but would definitely like to see the pink fishnet bodystocking over the white zentai suit. After all the layers then comes the thinnest stockings so we can still see the fishnets and heels. Top it off with a really tight corset, I like the door method for solo tightening a corset, and lock on the heels of possible. If you don’t have a way of locking on the heels you can sacrifice a pair of your stockings by putting them on over the heels. The other bondage gear is self explanatory. If you have any questions please feel free to message me. Would love to see pictures of your materials if possible. And please post pics of the outfit and dare. It’s rewarding to see an idea come to life. Hope you enjoy and play safe.
slut-b

Post by slut-b »

Love this idea! May modify a bit to make it safer but I definitely think you’re onto something!
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Torment and teasing? Hmm...
Kneeled crucifix with rice, buckwheat, barley or peas taped to knees. Clover clamps. Chained together and to rope. Rope going across the hook on celling and finishes on empty bottle. Bottle can be filled by hose from another bottle, full of half liter of water. Hose have a loop that attached with a clamp higher that bottle with water. To that loop tied another rope with some weight, finishes in ballgag without belt (don't fixed on head). Release the ballgag, weight will lower the loop and water will fill empty bottle. Then this bottle will pull nipple clamps - very painful. Well, it's time to join a tens unit. Attach electrodes to your balls and set up tens to noise feeling. About clothing - high heels, pleated miniskirt, strong tight corset. About release - just icelock. And i almost forgot - blindfold! It will be too easy if you will know time of release. Last click - and you must wait... some time. Knees hurts, corset tighter than you want, clamps remind about they every moving, but you must stay quiet and must hold a ball with your mouth.
-----------------------
I can say: hold ball with mouth that pulled by rope, doing it threatened by severe punishment - it's wonderful experience. You can't fix ball position if it's not comfortable to hold. You can't respite. With blindfold you feels as evil master tries to pulls this ball from your mouth, finally you want to beg for stop pulling, but your mouth is busy, your imaginary master ruthless and punishment for loose is very severe. :twisted: You crying and hold, but at one moment looses concentration and releases the ball. Payment of a mistake is promptly, and you feels how clamps are pulled and presses your nipples stronger and stronger. You want to scream, but every sound will give a lot of pain for your balls. How much time left? How long this torment will going? Damned blindfold, it's endless!
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Will you one day, be publishing the "Kinbaku Bondage Bible" here?
It's too much. 6 full 3 inch wide A4 folders and 111.4 GB (inclusive movies, videos, ...) on my hard disk that I did not print.
But maybe one day I will select the good things to publish. I hope I will live a long time to enter the largest part on Boundanna.
slut-b

Post by slut-b »

Any other thoughts or SB plans I should explore??? My crossdressing/self-bondage weekend is about to begin hehe
Shannon SteelSlave

In how many hours does your game begin?
👠👠