Selfbondage plans

Post your dares or request a dare here.
slut-b

Re: Selfbondage plans

Post by slut-b »

Well, I’m probably going to start Jackwong’s task here in a little bit, like in next two hours. After that I may have time for one more quick scenario, but will also be running some errands so I can do something light and hidden for that.

Then tomorrow I’ll have about an 8 hour window for whatever, and same on Sunday.
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

I’ll try to come up with some new ideas for this weekend. Hope you enjoy the session. Good luck.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

OK, try this. Lock the heels on, put on the posture collar, put on a cat suit, and either hide the key somewhere you have to walk to in order get it, or use a time release method, like ice. (Though using it outdoors may take longer to melt than desired, like March or April) You will walk around the neighborhood for said amount of time or distance with the heels and collar locked. You may wear anything you want to cover up, like long trousers or a trench coat to hide the shoes, but, you may not use anything to silence the "clip-clop" noise they make, such as rubber pads or heel tips. If you walk past someone, you may either stop, or tip-toe past them to avoid detection, but you will want to avoid drawing attention to yourself. You should avoid eye contact, as you will be unable to follow their eyes with the collar on. When time is up, you may return home to unlock. Here is my inspiration :
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4750&p=36398#p36398
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
slut-b

Post by slut-b »

Love it! I'll keep you posted on how it goes!
slut-b

Post by slut-b »

I completed JackWong's tasks, while, with some modifications. The main issue is I don't have any good hard points (or even soft points) to do a standing spread-eagle.

So I dressed in most of the attire that he requested, with the exception of the posture collar (couldn't find it) and the red corset (I liked my black one better for this look). I had just shaved my whole body so the white zentai felt incredible. I just wanted to rub my body up and down, loved it! I cinched the black corset down pretty hard, so hard I had fishnet imprints on my skin for over an hour after I took it all off.

For the bondage, I did a short hobble between my ankles, locked my thigh cuffs to each other, then ran a chain from the ankle-hobble up underneath the thigh lock to my wrists (they didn't have much mobility), then to my collar. Wrist, thigh, and ankle cuffs were all locked as well as collar, ball gag, and my leather skirt. I put all the keys downstairs and I did all the bondage upstairs. Oh, and I was plugged with my large purple plug.

After edging my chastity-locked clitty with a hitachi for awhile, I finally made my voyage downstairs to get my freedom. Only hitch was that I had to scoot down on my butt down the stairs because I didn't feel safe standing semi-upright while "walking" down the stairs. So I scooted down on my butt which really made the large plug make it's presence feel known. Once I got to the bottom it was relatively uneventful to get my keys unfortunately. I should have made things more challenging down there but I figured for my first adventure for the weekend, I'd go relatively easy.

Can't wait for the next adventure!
slut-b

Post by slut-b »

Wow, it's been almost exactly a year since I made this post. What a year! :shock:

Anyway, it looks like I'm going to have the house to myself again for nearly two weeks. I'd like to play around with some self-bondage of course. Possibly up for something longer term since I'll have so much time & private space on my hands. Let me know what I should try out please.

I have all the same gear listed in the original post, plus some new additions. Thanks in advance!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

slut-b wrote:Wow, it's been almost exactly a year since I made this post. What a year! :shock:

Anyway, it looks like I'm going to have the house to myself again for nearly two weeks. I'd like to play around with some self-bondage of course. Possibly up for something longer term since I'll have so much time & private space on my hands. Let me know what I should try out please.

I have all the same gear listed in the original post, plus some new additions. Thanks in advance!
Happy birthday at BoundAnna. Because it is a party you have to make yourself beautiful.
Shave your whole body, paint your nails from fingers and toes.

Clothing:
Regular black collar with ring
Red corset
Red bra with balloons half filled with water and half filled with air underneath
Medium sized heavy metal, jeweled butt plug
Red garters
Black fishnet-like nightie
5" strappy black heels

Put on your normal red ball gag
A shorter spreader bar
Lock your wrists to the ankles with a chain so that your hands cannot go higher than your hips and they must also move with your feet as you move forward in wide steps through the spreader bar.

The intention is to spend the whole day like this. The ball gag may only be removed for eating and drinking. Get on your knees to release the strap of the gag.
Going to the toilet will be quite an experience with bound hands and feet. Do not forget to remove and replace the butt plug. :mrgreen:
slut-b

Post by slut-b »

Lovely! That sounds delightful. I will definitely try to make that happen and post a full report.

Keep the ideas rolling. Like I said, I have nearly two weeks of the house to myself!!!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

slut-b wrote:Keep the ideas rolling. Like I said, I have nearly two weeks of the house to myself!!!
Possibly remove the ball gag and collar and try to sleep like that. Have a good night's sleep. :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: Happy birthday at BoundAnna. Because it is a party you have to make yourself beautiful.
Shave your whole body, paint your nails from fingers and toes.
The lighter the colour, the better.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Like after every party, dirt is left behind. The next day you have to clean the entire house.
In a black full body (including head) zentai suit that can't turn black with dirt. And it is warm so that the necessary kilos of the birthday cake are sweated. :whip:
Shannon SteelSlave

You might use turtle wax to protect your nail polish. Or just plan on repainting.
👠👠