Hardware Store + Product Uses

Post your dares or request a dare here.
VortexedCuffsBondage

Hardware Store + Product Uses

Post by VortexedCuffsBondage »

Hey everyone!

In a few weeks time I will have multiple days to myself in the house, and one of the things I hope and plan on doing during this time is going to my local hardware store and buying some items that I can use for my self-bondage / I can use to make SB toys and gear. My budget isn’t hundreds, but you can get stuff in there for really not much at all.

What recommendations does anyone have for items I can get in the shop? (I say “DIY”, it’s more of a “home improvement” place but I’m pretty sure it’ll have anything you can find at a DIY store, it’s a very large outlet on a retail park). I already have chains, padlocks, tightening “things” I could use on my toes in mind to buy, but I want to hear from the very creative people on this forum! I don’t want anything particularly expensive, or that would require HOURS of setup, but things that you can get relatively cheaply that still make for some very good experiences.

In terms of the sort of self bondage I’m looking for, I’m looking for a number of different scenarios. One is a SB predicament that seriously limits my mobility, both legs and arms, but that would still allow me to “move” around in one way or another. Ideally, I’d spend at least a whole day or a day and night in this one.
Id also like a scenario for the night. Of course nothing as serious or tight here but I’d imagine there’s still plenty you can do. And finally I’d also like some very strict, tight and surprising predicament that I’m likely to not spend more than 30 minutes at a time in but would still absolutely give me a SB sensation.
I would love some ideas particularly for making a gag, and also for anything to use on my toes. I love feet on the side of bondage and toes are a great part of the body to tightly secure up.

I have a few pairs of handcuffs, leg irons, toecuffs, a few padlocks and a butt plug already, but I don’t intend to use all of these items and focus on the new equipment.

Many thanks!!

Edit: if this is the wrong place please let me know! I’m happy to move it.
Self bondage newbie!
PM to test SB ideas on me :wink:
kinbaku

Re: Hardware Store + Product Uses

Post by kinbaku »

VortexedCuffsBondage wrote:In terms of the sort of self bondage I’m looking for, I’m looking for a number of different scenarios. One is a SB predicament that seriously limits my mobility, both legs and arms, but that would still allow me to “move” around in one way or another. Ideally, I’d spend at least a whole day or a day and night in this one.
With rope make a short hobble between your feet.
Or chain your left hand to your right foot and right hand to your left foot. You can make it extra difficult by making it so short that you have to walk around squatting.
Id also like a scenario for the night. Of course nothing as serious or tight here but I’d imagine there’s still plenty you can do.
Strip naked, make sure that the sunlight can shine in the morning. Connect your two thick toes with a shoelace and connect your handcuffs with a combination lock to the head of your bed.
So you stay in the dark all night until the morning sun sets you free.
And finally I’d also like some very strict, tight and surprising predicament that I’m likely to not spend more than 30 minutes at a time in but would still absolutely give me a SB sensation.
I would love some ideas particularly for making a gag, and also for anything to use on my toes. I love feet on the side of bondage and toes are a great part of the body to tightly secure up.
Look at the top bondage from Boundanna/Gallery/Galery 7/Zantetsuken Immobiliser
But connect your thick toes via elastic with clover clamps to your nipples.
There are different options for gag: scarf with a number of knots (or a ball) in the middle, a rope trough a ball of a dog, a small round stick with a rope at the ends that you can tie behind your head.
It is even possible to make a gag only with rope: twist the rope around itself a number of times just like when making the hobble above.
For self-bondage, I would rather advise against a gag if you have not read all the safety instructions that can be found on the internet. :wink:
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Get a length or two of plastic pipe. In the UK 'overflow pipe' is about 20mm diameter with a thicker wall than regular PVC waste pipe. You can use it to make all sorts of spreaders but if you cut a length to about chest height you can feed a chain down it and attach your ankles to one end and wrists to the other. If you have some lockable leather wrist and ankle cuffs so much the better, especially if you're going for a long session. The amount of slack you allow will determine your mobility. You'd certainly want to make sure you can't touch your genitals but a fun option is to use two lengths of chain joined by a cable tie near the centre so it's within the pipe, and allow about a 30-50cm of slack to allow the choice of keeping your feet close allowing your hands freedom to work and feed yourself (but not enough to masturbate obviously) or bring your hands together to allow your legs enough slack to walk.
VortexedCuffsBondage

I like the idea of the hobble, and especially the cross chain where your hands are chained to opposite feet. Additionally, the combination lock and daylight is nice too.

I’ll definitely have a look at some of that pipe, the idea of not being able to touch my genitals because of this vertical spreader locking my arms away from my feet is a cool touch. And either locking feet together but hands free or hands together but legs free is cool!
Self bondage newbie!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Grab some 1/4" to 3/8 inch nylon rope. Start with your big toe and run the rope around it, around your ankle, then loop around the next toe, around the ankle again, and do as many toes as you want. Finish by tying the loose end of the rope in a bow to the lead from the start of the rope. Now, you will have to walk with your toes pointed up, favouring your heels, or face some strain and pain for trying to resist that predicament. How tight you make the rope between passes is up to you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
VortexedCuffsBondage

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Grab some 1/4" to 3/8 inch nylon rope. Start with your big toe and run the rope around it, around your ankle, then loop around the next toe, around the ankle again, and do as many toes as you want. Finish by tying the loose end of the rope in a bow to the lead from the start of the rope. Now, you will have to walk with your toes pointed up, favouring your heels, or face some strain and pain for trying to resist that predicament. How tight you make the rope between passes is up to you.
I really like that idea Shannon! The sort of situations where you’re not physically limited to move by anything connecting, rather bondage that is entirely attached to yourself and a single limb(s) making movement entirely available but harder or more painful.
Self bondage newbie!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thought you might like that. Try looking up "Improved Foot Torture Tie" on YouTube. Innovative Fiber Arts has a nice tutorial on that one. Another nice painful walking technique.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

:!: Beware of wrapping the chain around your wrists. If you are supposed to put pressure on your wrists (hanging or hogtie), it is better to get leather cuffs or at least handcuffs. The chain has a sharp profile that will dig into the hand. I had the experience of a tight hogtie in chains, and after that the fingers acts worse - the chain link conveyed something. However, I do not complain. The memory of the feeling of tight and really hard restraint makes me smile. You definitely need to try something so tight that moving even a centimeter will be hard work. That time I was looking for a key on the floor... :gag:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

A variation on the pipe between wrists and ankles that allows more 'normal' activity but still no masturbation requires two lengths of tube about 60cm or so long, chain, preferably cuffs and a strong wide belt, ideally a lockable one. Put the belt on tightly enough that you can't work it off but not too tightly, and either lock it or secure the hasp with some small cable ties. Feed the chain through both tubes and attach the mid-point to the belt and as before the ends to wrist cuffs. Now your legs are free (but could be hobbled) and your hands can reach further apart so you can do more useful things but again you can't reach your genitals.

With either of these scenarios obviously you'll need to keep warm and to use the toilet. You'll find that wearing a loose fitting dress, French knickers, stockings and maybe a slip, bra, falsies and heels will meet those requirements nicely. :-)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sergio wrote:Feed the chain through both tubes and attach the mid-point to the belt and as before the ends to wrist cuffs.
Nice idea to do the dishes with your hands in this unnatural position. Thank you Sergio.
If I have a pile of dirty plates, I have to try it and afterwards stack them one after the other in the kitchen cupboard.