Dare for the weekend

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Boundsub96

Dare for the weekend

Post by Boundsub96 »

Hey :)

So this weekend I am looking for a dare that will really push my limits and will require real lengths of time to escape from. I have been visting this site regularly and after seeing how great, open and knowledgeable the community here is I thought I might as well open myself up to you guys.

So after my first post asking for stuff to get set up I have greatly expanded my range of gear, I have access to...

-Lockbox with 4 didget code
-6 coils rope
-50+ zipties
-Parcel tape
-Duct tape
-5 leather belts
-8 padlocks with 2 keys each
-1 chain bike lock
-plastic wrap

I guess I am just asking for the hardest scenarios people can think up really, anything that will take real determination to get free from. Any suggestions are welcome here, I am mid level experienced I would say so please hit me with your best suggestions. :P

Just please none that last over 24 hours, both due to my own limits and other people who live with me returning come monday.

Thanks!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Dare for the weekend

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Sorry, Bound Sub for responding late. It has been a crazy weekend for all of us here. (Well crazier than we are used to) This may likely continue for the rest of the decade. Maybe I'll catch you next time. Happy holidaze!
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠