Inescapable selfbondage

Post your dares or request a dare here.
bondagefun92

Inescapable selfbondage

Post by bondagefun92 »

Hello

I am looking for a selfbondage i can't escape. The idea is that i can set myself up while my wife is at work so she can come home to me being helpless and tied in one way or another. We have rope, a 4 corner spread eagle bed bondage set, several pairs of handcuffs and ankle cuffs, belts in all lengths, collar, gags, male vibrators, blindfolds, saran wrap, duct tape and a spreader bar.

Please come with tight bondage ideas i can try out, i dont want any chance of escape before she lets me out. Thanks for your time :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Inescapable selfbondage

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Bondage Fun. I'll see if I can come up with something. Or maybe someone else will..... :twisted:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Hi.

Okay, handcuffs, belts, gag, and duct tape.
Leave all your handcuff keys in an envelope for your wife in the kitchen on a table or worksurface. Go to the bedroom and close the door. Cut strips of duct tape long enough to act as a blindfold but leave them sticky side up un the bed close to the edge. Strip naked bind your legs together at ankles, knees and thighs, run a belt from your thigh belt to your ankle belt so that you can only kneel with your thighs and calves at 90 degrees. Next fit your gag, and lock your handcuff to one wrist and move so you kneel close enough to the bed so that you will be able to lean forward to press the tape across your eyes (not yet). Now wrap two belts tightly around your chest and arms, one above your elbows, one below, and work your arms behind you and lock your cuffs to the other wrist. Lean forward and apply your duct tape blindfold. You may now test your bondage.

You are now shut in the bedroom bound, gagged, blindfolded and naked. You cannot stand up, you cannot see, your wrists are locked behind you and your arms held tightly to your body, and being unable to straighten your legs should stop you reaching anything with your fingers. You cannot use your mouth because of the gag, so you are unlikely to be able to reach anything useful in the bedroom (assuming you can even remember where it is), even if you can somehow get out of the bedroom and make it to where the envelope with your keys in is you have no way of reaching it or opening it so you can't get the keys to your cuffs. Enjoy the helplessness and I hope your wife enjoys her present.
'Resistance (escape attempts) is futile!.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thanks again, Jim, the Dare Master of Bound Anna! :worship:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bondagefun92

Post by bondagefun92 »

JIMDINI wrote::hi: Hi.

Okay, handcuffs, belts, gag, and duct tape.
Leave all your handcuff keys in an envelope for your wife in the kitchen on a table or worksurface. Go to the bedroom and close the door. Cut strips of duct tape long enough to act as a blindfold but leave them sticky side up un the bed close to the edge. Strip naked bind your legs together at ankles, knees and thighs, run a belt from your thigh belt to your ankle belt so that you can only kneel with your thighs and calves at 90 degrees. Next fit your gag, and lock your handcuff to one wrist and move so you kneel close enough to the bed so that you will be able to lean forward to press the tape across your eyes (not yet). Now wrap two belts tightly around your chest and arms, one above your elbows, one below, and work your arms behind you and lock your cuffs to the other wrist. Lean forward and apply your duct tape blindfold. You may now test your bondage.

You are now shut in the bedroom bound, gagged, blindfolded and naked. You cannot stand up, you cannot see, your wrists are locked behind you and your arms held tightly to your body, and being unable to straighten your legs should stop you reaching anything with your fingers. You cannot use your mouth because of the gag, so you are unlikely to be able to reach anything useful in the bedroom (assuming you can even remember where it is), even if you can somehow get out of the bedroom and make it to where the envelope with your keys in is you have no way of reaching it or opening it so you can't get the keys to your cuffs. Enjoy the helplessness and I hope your wife enjoys her present.
'Resistance (escape attempts) is futile!.
I really like this idea! The only thing im unsure of is the duct tape over eyes, I might just go for a blindfold instead! But thanks for the idea!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bondagefun92 wrote:I really like this idea! The only thing im unsure of is the duct tape over eyes, I might just go for a blindfold instead! But thanks for the idea!
If your blindfold(s) can be fitted first and you can secure the arm/body belts blind then you don't need the duct tape.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
celine 13006

Post by celine 13006 »

Hello Selfbondagefun,
Sorry for my poor english !
Inescapable bondage can be very dangerous
When i do some extreme selfbondage, i always keep in mind security,
Always keep a safe exit with (maybe) some very shame exit but alive.

Prepare the bed with on top:
The ropes at the four corners of the bed.
The spreader bar.
The gag.
The mask for the eyes.
And all the material you will need for your wife to use on you.
Leave the keys in the mailbox or somewhere outside for your wife
Take off your clothes and put a belt on your elbows in your back, handcuffed in front and hanklecuff.
Blindfoil if you want.
No gag, no nipple clamp, its to long for an all day bondage !!!
May be, if you have it a (little) butt plug.
So you can go about your occupation, do the housework, go to the toilet, make the diner ... and if problem, you can go out and ask for help.
You will have the shame of your life, But you will be alive.

When we do some fun like this with Mistress, i turn on the webcam and and MUST be in front all ours, So Mistress can see me from her works and tell me the things to do.

Have fun and stay safe.
Céline
lj

Post by lj »

and I'll be boring (?)

don't use a gag, or if you really must, use a "bit gag" ( a narrow bar secured across the mouth) or a perforated ball gag (the ball is the type used for golf practice, sometimes called a "whiffle" ball, these have quite large holes in the semi-hard plastic casing)

both these allow vomit to pass the gag, should you be unfortunate enough to do so (saves it ending up in the lungs) and also guarantees breathing continues if your nose blowcks for any reason.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Hmm... Put keys and a note to an envelope. Paint a pinky heart on envelope. Tape envelope to some place, where wife will spot it first after home return, but where you can't reach it being hancuffed behind your back. Text for note: "I have been tied for a long time. But i must deserve a rescue. Make me convince you of my love and devotion, make me beg you for salvation. Please be truly cruel and unyielding, make this game longer. Kiss, your husband."
Well, time to restrains. Tape rice, buckwheat or peas to your kneels. Tape your legs together (ankles, above and below the knees or at all length - better). Wear tight corset, better better chest corset. Ballgag, blinefold - fix it with tape for no chance to remove. Then use that thing: pair of clover nippleclamps connected by only ONE (!!!) chain link. It works like that: when it weared, you feel only clamps springs pressure. But try to wrap your hands behind, and your skin stretching, distance between the nipples grows and clover clamps will press harder. Simply put, wrap your hands behind your back, and you will feel a lot of pain. You will feel every little moving. Wear something, what can hide clamps - she must don't know about clamps, it's important. Then handcuffs behind your back. Attach a weight (10 - 16kg) to handcuffs with a wery short chain and padlocks (you must hold weight in air). You will feel later for why. More precisely, your nipples will feel. :twisted: Then you ready to wait for your wife.
Believe me, by the time your wife returns, you will be ready to sell your soul just to remove these unbearably cruel clamps. And if your wife supports the game and can be cruel enough, you will have to try hard to beg for salvation by being restrained, blinfolded and gagged. Best case is if you offended your wife on the eve of something, and she does not talk to you (then replace in note "make me beg you for salvation" to "make me beg you for forgiveness"). Can you be convincing enough given the nipple pain? This will require real humility and submissiveness.

P.S. Remove all scissors, knives and all another sharp objects for exclude cheating with taped legs.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Kathy DeKink

Post by Kathy DeKink »

Mine is a simple one, but effective.
Find a thin chain and put it all the way around (and under) the bed.
Spread your legs out to the corners of the bed and secure them.
Then attach the ends of that chain to your collar.
Blindfold. Finally, lock your arms out to the sides, secured to the chain.
You are now helpless, only to wait for your wife to arrive.

Bonus suggestion: buy a set of four tie-down straps (under $20)
Use those on the four corners of the bed. They have a rachet and your wife can walk around the bed tightening each of them, one click at a time, one corner at a time, . . . . and you can't do a thing about it.

One more which I've done with my boy-toy: Naked on the bed is cold and a sheet over you is not sexy. I bought him an x-large body suit, which keeps him warm an because of the thin material, reveals the status of his you-know-what. When I am ready to take him to the next level, I just undo the snaps at the crotch and out he comes, in his full glory. (Or not.)