Extreme dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
whomadeangus

Extreme dare

Post by whomadeangus »

I read this and thought it would be a good dare. Especially if you like bondage and humiliation.

So type up a note from your “ girlfriend” saying that you are not allowed to talk because you embarrassed the crap out of her by saying something incredibly obnoxious (insert a really obnoxious statement) in front of everyone. Instead of dumping you she decided to teach you a lesson and send you on a “scavenger hunt” that you have a camera to take lots of pictures . And an amount of cash for toys. The rules are nothing that can’t be seen on the outside of your clothing. So no chastity devices or anal toys. Because you made such a obnoxious statement the first thing he should get is a gag. There is a sharpie to write any messages on his chest or belly that you want. Any talking without being told to or not following commands means you should remove his belt and use it on his bottom. That you hate not being in control and being humiliated so a collar and leash are a good idea. That he should have to stay out in front of everyone for at least a couple of hours. Every toy should have a lock on it and you should be sent home with all keys in an envelope and every toy on. If you won’t help him is there someone else who will female or male.

Next put a camera, sharpie, and cash in your pockets, put on pants and zip tie them closed. Put on a belt. Drive yourself to an adult store that has a large bondage selection and see what happens. Then post pictures and a report.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Extreme dare

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If you don't need any errands run, maybe this would do:
images.jpg
images.jpg (8.36 KiB) Viewed 4167 times
That sign is stapled on. (This is optional)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠