wanting a challenge

Post your dares or request a dare here.
sonik

wanting a challenge

Post by sonik »

I have been disconnected for a long time for work and for not having free time. I am answering everything I can.
Now I have some free time and I need some demanding challenge. I haven't had time to think about it, that's why I'm asking for help.
my material:
ring gag
posture collar
handcuffs
leg irons
chains
padlocks
rope
clothespins
anal plug
blindfold
chastity cage (I've been wearing it for a week)
vibrating egg

I would like a scenario where I should find the key. But I am open to all kinds of scenarios. thank you very much to all.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: wanting a challenge

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I will try and help you, Sonik. Please check your private messages.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi:
OK, lets try a 'Treasure trail'.

Lock a chain tight around your waist with loose end dangling down your butt crack and insert your butt plug and then lock the loose end of the waist chain to the chastity cage to keep it there. Put on your ring gag and posture collar and padlock the keys to the collar. Next padlock the keys and your hand and leg cuff keys to the waist chain about 1 inch (2.5 cm) down the butt chain. Then padlock and chain this key to an immovable point (e.g. a radiator pipe) at a height you will be able to reach with your hands cuffed behind you, go to the other end of your play area (Keep it to one level) and repeat the process. Now go back to the first padlock and chain and lock this key to the chain. Then take this key to the second padlock and chain and lock it on. You can now repeat this as often as you want to (or until you run out of padlocks or space on the chains) keeping the last key with you. Finally move to the middle of your play area and lock on the leg cuffs (you can now add clothespins to your nipples if you are really into pain-they are going to be on until you get loose), put on your blindfold and lock your wrists behind your back. Now you will have to travel blind between your fixed points fumble with key for the correct lock to release the next key, then travel blind to the second fixed point (you did go to the correct one first time?) to repeat the process for the next key and so on (a minimum of 5 blind journeys) until you get the key to release your cuff and collar keys (which will have been hanging uselessly next to your cuffed hands throughout :wink: ) and then you can free yourself from the blind fold (and remove the clothespins if you were masochistic enough to use them), collar, waist chain and butt plug.

Use safety back ups of your choice (remembering you will be blindfolded) and I would recommend an easy to find phone with either a friend or EMS number set on speed dial.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
sonik

Post by sonik »

wow! I love. Thank you very much for this challenge and for thinking so quickly. when I have some free time today I do it. When I start the challenge I will inform and when I finish it too. and I will put the tweezers on the nipples. :gag: :whip:
sonik

Post by sonik »

I'm ready to start the challenge. I want to start. I already have the keys distributed I have the waist chain on. I will add some more restrictions to make it harder. I begin and wish me luck.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi:
I hope you are not still fumbling for the keys :D
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
Shannon SteelSlave

JIMDINI wrote::hi:
I hope you are not still fumbling for the keys :D
:rofl:
You there, Sonik, buddy?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Do you think he is still looking (sorry fumbling) for the keys Shann :?:
Shannon SteelSlave

:shock: I think we're in trouble. Who knows where he is? We'd better get out there and discover him.
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: I think we're in trouble. Who knows where he is? We'd better get out there and discover him.
I think someone else found him first and has kidnapped him.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: I think we're in trouble. Who knows where he is? We'd better get out there and discover him.
I think someone else found him first and has kidnapped him.
Let's hope that it's not Sir C's hamsters... That could get nasty. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote: by bound_jenny » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:39 pm
JIMDINI wrote:Shannon SteelSlave wrote: I think we're in trouble. Who knows where he is? We'd better get out there and discover him.I think someone else found him first and has kidnapped him.Let's hope that it's not Sir C's hamsters... That could get nasty.
Oh No! Blindfolded gagged and bound in chastity and captured by Sir C's Hamsters.... he is probably walking a giant hamsters wheel providing Sir C's electricity!
Shannon SteelSlave

We' ll hear from him any day now. He's probably on the 3rd or 4th leg of his journey. You left him with a ring gag, so he is able to sustain himself by drinking radiator juice (condensation) at night.
But I could be wrong. If he is in the clutches of SirCumference, in a consensual or non-consensual secret-evil plan to dominate the world, let's hope they possess all the propensity of "Pinky and the Brain" for global conquest.
Sonik, buddy, SirCumference, dear friend, either of you, please post or PM us to say you are OK. OK?
Shan'
👠👠
sonik

Post by sonik »

Sorry guys for taking so long to answer and been very busy, it was a splendid session. the only thing that remembers well the place where the keys were, I have a good memory :D :D . I'd be cool if I was in that rough :twisted: . Tomorrow I have the day for me and I hope to tie myself again. I'm thinking of something harder. :gag: