Looking for a good dare.

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Gerrit

Looking for a good dare.

Post by Gerrit »

I’m new to self bondage and really don’t have much equipment.
All the equipment I have is:

Cheap belts
A blindfold
Mouth gag
Zip ties
Some rope (for a release mechanism)

And other houshold items. This is ganna be a challenge but I’m sure someone could figure something out. I’m mainly struggling to find a good release mechanism.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Looking for a good dare.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Gerrit. Hopefully, someone will be along to help with your dare. In the meantime, some creative releases can be found here : http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_r ... thods.html . Let me know if I can be of further help. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

OK, try this : Padlock a pair of scissors together at the handles so they can not be used. Put the key into a release mechanism (Maybe ice) Tie ankles and wrists with 2 ropes. Join them with the belt behind your back and zip tie the buckle through the nearest hole to secure it closed. You will be hog tied until the release gives you the key to unlock the scissor blades, which you will use to cut the zip tie and open the buckle. Work the remaining knots , or cut the wrist knot if necessary as close to the knot as possible to save the rope for next time. Use the gag only when you are (somewhat) comfortable in your bondage, as they can cause breathing and swallowing problems. (Choking on saliva)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gerrit

Post by Gerrit »

First of all thanks for the reply. The only problem is that I don’t have a padlock anywhere lying around. I found some stuff to make an icelock so I’ll update you on that.