Request: Dares to complete within 2 hours

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Azzaga

Request: Dares to complete within 2 hours

Post by Azzaga »

Had a post on scenarios, looking for really risky (eg: price of freedom from the main site) or tiring dares now that can be completed within 2 hours
preferably within apartment but open to suggestions of outdoor or basement of my apartment complex

can include tasks or challenges to do whilst in bondage

ropes, clamps, dildo, pipes (for fluids stuff if any), and alot of rope again to make stuff out of, zipties and all things houseold
Last edited by Azzaga on 15 Aug 2019, 01:13, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Request: Dares to complete within 2 hours

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Any standing spread legged position will tire out ankle, calf, hip, and leg muscles, especially paired with heels, as you are calling on an unfamiliar group of muscles to support your weight. Hope this sparks your imagination. Have fun.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gerrit

Re: Request: Dares to complete within 2 hours

Post by Gerrit »

Get a chair with ideally 4 legs. It also requires to be pretty short so you can sit instantly. Tie your ankles to the front chair legs. Put a dildo on the seat where ever you want it in if you know what I’m saying. If it’s anal, get some lube. Use a ziptie or rope whatever you prefer to tie your hands together in front of you. Now this should force you to stand the entire time or you have to sit on the dildo. You can also use a ball gag if you’re in to that. Now to release yourself freeze the front of a pair of scizzors in ice. Ductape the ice to something you can reach while tied (make sure it won’t fall out of your reach!). Then when the ice melt, you can cut the rope or ziptie off your hands release your ankles and get free. I’d suggest you also use a emergency release. There are plenty of those so just look out for one.

Good luck :)