chain
plug
weights
cock parachute
garden
hose pipe
ice
water

would really like a dare that includes the inside house and my garden in which i use water.
would like to complete some sort of task during session
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: requesting a extreme dare!!! pain - wet - bdsm

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, nipplepain. I hope someone can help you with your dare. If not, Maybe I can try to figure something out later.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

I command you to freeze your cuff keys into an ice cube. You will attach the hose pipe to your back with belts in a way that it will spill water on you. Use some padlocks to lock the belt latches, going through the belt holes and around the buckle. You may use zipties if you do not have enough locks with a small enough shackle to fit through the belt adjustment holes. Attach the hose to the pipe. Fold the hose at a point a few times and tie a knot around it with the rope to seal it from spilling water. Tie the other end of the rope where you can not reach the knot to untie it, and give yourself only enough rope length to be able to not reach your ice block with keys. You will attach the nipple clamps and tie them to your toes with a length of string that prevents you from standing perfectly straight. Cuff your wrists and ankles, and use the chain and padlocks to keep you from being able to reach the knot where you tied the hose. You are now trapped until you either wait for the ice to melt and release the keys for you to walk over and get them (You are still going to get wet), or be courageous and walk to get the keys still frozen, and try to use the water spilling from your hose pipe to help melt the ice. It is going to be a cold shower until it melts. How long can you stand the bite from your nipple clamps? Will someone discover you outside in the garden? Can you hold your screams as you are drenched in cold water? You will report to us how it went.
Sincerely, your (friend?) Shannon SteelSlave
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinkymike

Post by kinkymike »

Wow, nice dare - and I especially like the use of the hose... does not seem pleasant with a lot of cold water, but that's the idea!
Shannon SteelSlave

Thanx, Mike, and welcome to Bound Anna! Shan'
👠👠