Getting Back Into SB - Dares Please!

Post your dares or request a dare here.
VortexedCuffsBondage

Getting Back Into SB - Dares Please!

Post by VortexedCuffsBondage »

Hey again!!

I’ve not done any SB for a good few weeks now and I’m looking to do something really good to get myself back into it. I’m requesting any ideas at all people might have for a SB scenario / dare you might want to give me. I’m putting it here, rather than in the scenario section, because this time I’m a little more interested in receiving some interesting dares that I can really get myself out of my comfort zone with. The scenarios / dares will ideally last a few hours, or overnight (I’ll have the night to myself when I do the bondage). I’m male, and am willing to incorporate my dick / balls into the SB.

I do have a confession to make. I’ve never actually done a session where I’ve not had a key just on the floor on the other side of the room or even right next to me; I always have a key that I can easily get to. I think it’s because I start to get a bit bored (which is so annoying), so I put a key there before I start. For these sessions, I literally want to not have a key available to me other than the one from the release mechanism, so I have no choice but to wait. Because of this, I need these ideas and dares to be SUPER challenging and interesting, and something that I cannot leave until the key is available.

My equipment is:

- 2 pairs of toecuffs / thumb cuffs.
- 1 pair of standard chain-linked handcuffs
- 1 pair of simple ratchet leg irons
- 1 pair of rigid handcuffs
- 1 very long length of rope.
- A short / medium length of another fabric.
- Zip / cable ties.
- Multiple padlocks.
- Multiple pairs of tights.
- Rubber bands and pegs (just other stuff).
- (If you have any household items you think I could include, let me know and I’ll have a look)

I know, in terms of SB that my equipment is very minimal, but even so if you have any ideas at all, I’d love to hear them.

Thanks! :D :D :D :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Getting Back Into SB - Dares Please!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Are you familiar with the usual release methods, ice, clock hands, computer CD tray, or the thing in my picture, the electronic timer padlock with keys trapped inside a hotel keytag that has scores on the sides to make it easy to break open in case the lock fails?
I would add that to any of your old scenarios, as being helplessly bound for a set time can add a new dimension to old scenarios.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠