My first dare! Make me crazy :)

Post your dares or request a dare here.
LiveLoveLaugh

My first dare! Make me crazy :)

Post by LiveLoveLaugh »

Well hello all,

This will be my first dare and first “new topic” after introducing myself. And why not start with a good dare, i will pick a moment (maybe this week) to enjoy myself in a bondage dare / scenario cause i will be home alone (or outside) for a while.

Good to know, is that in my kinky interest i have collected lots of toys, gadgets and other stuff. I will try to list it here.

From head to toes:
- Lacable hood, leatherlook. With blindfold and gag option
- butterfly gag (with airpump)
- “womans lips” O gag
- nipple clamps
- corset
- chastity cage CB6000s
- different sizes buttplugs
- f-machine :) (cheap one from ali, but does its work)
- leggings
- thigh high heels

- 2x timelock digital
- penis pump
- chains
- ductape
- rope
- locks
- handcuffs (cant unlock this myself when both arms are locked in that)

We’ll thats so far what i’ve got, still not all the toys i would like to have, but can have lots of fun
Hope to hear from you guys, cant wait for some nice ideas.

LiveLoveLaugh
JackWong25

Re: My first dare! Make me crazy :)

Post by JackWong25 »

What are some things that you normally do. I have a few ideas brewing. Also how high are the heels.
LiveLoveLaugh

Post by LiveLoveLaugh »

JackWong25 wrote:What are some things that you normally do. I have a few ideas brewing. Also how high are the heels.
I’d say the heels itsself are like 10cm high? I can walk or stand on it but not for hours :)

Normally i try to force myself into things: make sure i cant get the heels off or go outside for a walk. If i stay indoors i try to restrain myself as far as i can, to prevent any movement. That could be in the garage, on top level of the house or in bed or the bathroom....

Very curious to you’re ideas! Thanks so far
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

If you want to be tied in a way you can’t go anywhere then I would recommend a standing spread eagle. Go to the garage or attic and attach two chains from an anchor point and then using the time lock attach your cuffs to the chains. You will also have the heels locked on and the corset as tight as you can get it. Feel free to also wear the leggings. Now depending on how your area is set you you can get two more attachment points for your legs and attach them also. Let’s see if you can break that hour mark in the heels.
LiveLoveLaugh

Post by LiveLoveLaugh »

Thanks JackWong,

I’ll try this when i have the oppertunity, i will make some anchor points, i have the option to make whatever i want in the garage so i will prep this!

Id there are more idea’s, id love to hear!!