Simple dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
BloBlo1212

Simple dare

Post by BloBlo1212 »

Hi all, got the house to my self tomorrow, so wanting to do a simple dare. I don't have alot of equipment to work with, but here goes: 3 short pieces of rope for tying up arms and legs (not long), a gag, xbox controller as a vibrator, a blindfold and clothespin (not putting on nipples for personal reasons :( ). Thank you!
ncait

Re: Simple dare

Post by ncait »

I'm not great at simple, but here is my best shot.

Take two of your ropes and make coils with them for your wrists and ankles. Take your third rope, and make a double ended noose (tie a noose on both ends, so two nooses...neese? I dunno english is wierd) make it long enough you can lay flat and it has slack if it connects your wrists and ankles. Then, take a chunk of ice wrapped in a towel. Wrap your noose rope around it so that the rope is shortened to toe point you can crawl around with some difficulty, and it wont slip off the ice chunk. Put on your gag, slip the noises around the coils on your wrists and ankles and tighten it up. Feel free to add vibration or blindfold.

The idea here is you are relatively hogtied and wiggling to get around until the ice melts and the rope lengthens allowing you to free yourself. Fairly simple with a bit of prep work. Just remember to test the melting rate of the ice, so you know how long you will be stuck!
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
BloBlo1212

Re: Simple dare

Post by BloBlo1212 »

I'll be trying that tomorrow, thanks!