Looking for dares, or scenarios

Post your dares or request a dare here.
ncait

Looking for dares, or scenarios

Post by ncait »

Hello everyone! I unexpectedly have the next few days to myself (thursday to Sunday morning). I figured it is a perfect time to have some bondage fun and hopefully get some tasks to complete.

So this is the situation: I am a trans female, age 26. So far, I have locked on cuffs on my wrists and ankles and the keys are locked by a combination lock so I cannot take them off until I earn the combination ( I will randomly set the combination and probably use emalock or something similar to control that.) I also have locked myself into chastity with a different combination lock that will have the same setup as the other lock. That is where my ideas start to run out. Sure I could use the cuff to restrain myself, put in a plug and struggle for a bit, but where is the fun in that?

That is where you all come in. I want to hand my freedom over to the internet for the next couple days. Give me tasks to complete, dress me however you see fit (I cant buy anything due to finacial constraints ) do anything you want to me! I will do as many of the tasks given to me with written reports and or pictures.

Well if you have gotten this far, awesome! Time for the rules and possibilities. I only really have a few limits, nothing illegal, no scat and no public nudity. Anything else is a go! I have a ton of clothes and gear. I have gags, ropes, chains, locks and a ton of fun insertable including a lovense hush! I absolutely love the long walk scenarios on the main page so if there was something like that it would be awesome.

I look forward to seeing what yall come up with!

P.s. my likes are a long list, but at the top are pain, humiliation and predicament bondage
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
JackWong25

Re: Looking for dares, or scenarios

Post by JackWong25 »

Do you have any high heels. I may have an idea or two.
ncait

Post by ncait »

I have a ton ranging from 2 inches to 4 inches. I have everything from stiletto to wedge. I pretty much only wear heels so I have a ton to choose from!
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Perfect. One possible scenario a frog tie. Put on your heels ( tallest ones with no platform) and run a rope or belt between the heel and then over your thigh on each leg. Then gag and cuff yourself. You can either put the keys on an ice release or if you want to make it fun blindfold yourself and toss the keys somewhere and go get them.
Another idea is one that you mentioned with the long walk. You again lock on your highest heels and put the keys to them somewhere outside. Depending on how brave you want to be it can be in your yard, down the street, or a mile away. You don’t have to cuff yourself but you would have to gag yourself and find a way of hiding that to make it interesting.
Finally, you again get your toughest heels and lock them on. You then get a rope and attach your cuffs to one end and a knot on the other. You then pass the rope over a door and close the door. You can choose to either tie your legs together or pass rope on both sides of the door and spread them apart. Put on the gag and tie yourself to the door. This one will best be done with and ice release with the keys also attached to a string to the cuffs, don’t want to drop the keys. Ideally this session should last no more than an hour since the hands tend to go numb after a while. Your feet will be killing you if done right.
Let me know what you think and hope to see some pictures.
JackW
ncait

Post by ncait »

Thank you soo much!! I'm going to do all of these, though going to try to think of, or am open to ideas, ways to make the long walk more interesting and difficult. Since it is one of my favorites, I do it alot but am always looking for ways to change it up.

For the frog tie, I'll place my key on the opposite end of the house and have to struggle to go get it. I'm actually about to snap the cuffs closed as I'm writing this, so wish me luck!

Need to figure out the best way to upload pictures for the forum, so if you have a suggestion let me know! I'll probably post a report for both the frog tie and door one after I've done both (in a couple of hours!)
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Can’t wait to hear how it goes. Send some previews if you can. I’ll think of some challenges for the long walk since you seem to be an expert in it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Go to upload attachment, click, choose file, click add the file, now decide where in your text you want the picture to go, then click place inline. Give it a try. Try the preview button before hitting submit to make sure it looks good. (Once you have your hands free after reading this :) )
Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture4.JPG
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

Thank you! I am kinda an expert on the long walk... I do it atleast twice a month and getting hard to figure out new ways to make it interesting.

Here is a preview of my frogtie:
Attachments
20190725_183937.jpg
20190725_183853.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Are those webcam stills? They look great. I usually use a remote shutter release for my modeling, but I might as well use a video recorder, for the quality limitations we have here for posting. Shannon salutes you. :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Love the photos. Corset could be a little tighter. Have you tried the door method for tightening corsets. You aren’t blindfolded, that’s easy mode. So something you can do to make the long walk harder is 1) make the walk really long. 2) put some hard rice in your pantyhose by the balls of your feet. Not a lot just around 5-10. 3) cuff yourself and also have to go get the keys to your cuffs. 4) if you don’t have a hobble skirt you can get a cheap pair of leggings and put both legs through one leg and tuck away the other leg and boom hobble dress. 5) do all of these at once.
ncait

Post by ncait »

Ok, so I'm back from my frogtie walk across my apartment. That was interesting to say the least. Once I had my hands secured, I tried a couple steps and instantly regretted putting my hands behind me. My balance was difficult to hold so I had to move one shuffling step at a time and rebalance. By time I reached the other end of my small apartment, about 6 minutes later, I had drool pouring from my gag. It was time for me to regret putting my hands behind me again as I had to reach on a chair for my key. I got the key and decided to get myself back to the other end before I unlocked myself. All in all, that was short due to the physical size of my apartment, but definitly fun and a great suggestion. Thank you!

As for the picture, it was taken on my phone, using a selfie gesture built into the later Samsung's. From there I compressed it to 50% quality and uploaded. Small enough size to upload with minimal loss.

I am going to go spend some time at my door now!
Shannon SteelSlave

ncait wrote: I am going to go spend some time at my door now!
Oh, I know someone who can help you with that.
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Who are you thinking if I wonder. Glad you enjoyed it. You can put the keys on an ice release to make it last longer. Can’t wait to see you on the door.
Shannon SteelSlave

JackWong25 wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Who are you thinking if I wonder. Glad you enjoyed it. You can put the keys on an ice release to make it last longer. Can’t wait to see you on the door.
Just hang on a minute. Never misses a cue like this.
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

Since I'm super impatient, my release method will be a double panic knot attached to my cuffs and waist. The idea is, I go until my legs give out and my hands are released that way. To prevent early release, I put a motion sensor set to a timer on so if it sees big movement (like me getting free) before the timer expires, it issues a punishment via my plug and a random command. Additionally, I added my vibrating plug running teasing patterns I set up just to add a little challenge. I'll upload more pics when done! I have a 45 min timer set