Dare for my new Estim

Post your dares or request a dare here.
darksilence

Dare for my new Estim

Post by darksilence »

Hey

I ordered an Estin 2b Unit with some extra stuff (bipolar plug and bipolar clamps). I cant wait to test them. Please help me out with a dare involving my new stuff.

I have a lot of stuff like chains, padlocks, two timelocks, handcuffs, ropes, nippleclamps, clover clamps, gag, blindfold, spreaderbar, dildos, plugs, and a laptop with moast of the software from this forum running on it. I also have an arduino with a relay as release.

Im open for the most things. So ill be happy over every dare
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Dare for my new Estim

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have attached pads to my steel sandals under the soles before. Gives a nice little bite when moving. I would be in for a real sting if I removed the rubber insulators from the toe bridge.
My advice when using the pads is to maintain contact by putting a band or cuff over them, because if the adhesive lets go from sweating or something, the loss of contact from that pad will sting harder or increase the intensity of the remaining attached pads.
Only use bipolar clamps above the waist, as you will be precariously close to your heart. Have fun, stay safe. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
darksilence

Re: Dare for my new Estim

Post by darksilence »

At first thank you for your safety advice! Thats the reason why i bought the bipolar clamps :-)

Also thanks for the hint with the band over the pads. I think ill try this at my feet at the weekend. I cant wait to test all the new stuff :-)