2. selfbondage walk or hike
50%
3. hidden bondage in public
25%

Total votes: 4

john

Decide on my next session

Post by john »

So i recently did my first nude selfbondage walk and now im looking for something more. I think it would be pretty awesome to let you decide what i do next. Ive read a couple of stories and dares on here and picked some general themes for you to vote on. Feel free to comment as well if you have more specific ideas. I will include a list of my equipment so you can spice up things if you like. It might take a while until i can do my next session, depending on what you guys vote but i will write a report of how it went and maybe include some pictures as well.

Here the options for yout to vote

1. outdoor selfbondage session
This will take place in a (hopefully) well hidden spot in the forest. I will dress up (or naked) and add toys, all according to you guys wishes. Then i wil tie myself to a tree and wait till a time relese (most likely ice) releases the keys

2. Walk or hike
I will place a key to a lockable box somewhere and ill have to get there to be free. This will most likely also be in a forest or on a hicking trail. For sure it will be a place and time i do not expect many, or any at all, people to be. I will dress up and add toys, once again to your liking, and lock myself up. I will then have to walk to the key to be released.

3. Hidden bondage in public
This will be in a city or similar. I will also hide a key in a safe location (Maybe also with a timed relese? Not sure if there is a way of doing that). I will then go to the other end of the city and find a hidden spot to get prepared (toilet?) Once again you guys decide what i will add, but it has to be hidden underneath my regular clothes. I will then add some selfbondage (Wrists cuffed together inside my pockets and similar). The only way out will be to get back to the key ive left behind, hoping no one notices whats going on

Pls vote on your favorite and leave comments on specific details like how to dress (nude is an option in 1 & 2), what toys to use etc. I will do my best to follow the instructions but in the end i will decide myself if anything goes to far.

My equipement:

clothes
- Heels (very high, plateau, go up to my knees. Cant hide them in public)
- Stockings
- Panties and Brah
- Short dress
- nude

Toys
- Multiple plugs (one vibrating)
- Lush
- Bullet vibe
- Estim set
- Ball parachute
- Nippleclamps
- Anal hook

Bondage
- Ropes
- Wrist cuffs
- Hood
- Gag
- Colar
- Chastity belt (Locks ass but leaves balls and cock free)
- Spreader bar
- several short chains and sown loops
- Several padlocks

Hope you guys find this interesting. Im looking forward to the poll result and your wishes. Thanks in advance

Greetings
John
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Decide on my next session

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I would recommend my "hide your heels and sound" dare, but I am not sure it's hardcore enough for you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
john

Post by john »

my heels are a bit to high to hide unfortunatly
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The real challenge is to hide the sound. It's the story by Becky Heels that we never got an ending to. The height was a problem he was trying to hide, as he hugged some very familiar friends, but what gave him away was the click against the pavement as he back pedalled. My challenge allows you any height above an inch, as long as it has the clip clop sound. You would have to either tip toe it past civilians, or stop and and be possibly observed. Let me know if I have piqued your interest, but you are so hardcore, it is literally a walk in the park. Good to have you with us, John. :hi: Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠