Walk/Hike Selfbondage dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
jonastodon

Walk/Hike Selfbondage dare

Post by jonastodon »

Hi yall
Ive been into selfbondage for a while and the thought of making a selfbondage walk outdoors gets me realy excited. Ive done one realy easy so far, just a buttplug locked in witch a chastity belt and my hands locked to my balls, all hidden under normal clothing, no risk at all. Id love to do a risky one, maybe dressed up or fully naked, witch more bondage and stimulation. If i have an orgasm while doing it the better for me. Sadly my imaginaton is very bad so im hoping you could help me out. Im realy into loosing control so a fully fledged dare (maybe as a dice game?) would make me very happy. Otherwise id be also very thankfull for any ideas, tricks, warnings, general things i should/shouldnt do etc. Anything goes! I live 5 min from a forest so that be the most convinient, but whatever comes to mind would work: Citys, hikes etc. Also if anyone has an idea on how i could reach orgasm without having to use my hands thad be amazing too.

Just a bit about me:
Im a 22 year old male. I do own some toys, butplugs, chastity cage and belt, clamps, gags, a hood, e stim, a lovense lush, cuffs, ropes, female clothing (heels, panties, brah, etc), ballspreader.

Im looking forward to hear any suggestions. Im thinking of putting a couple scenarios on a poll so you all can vote for the one i should do next. Thanks in advance for any tips, tricks and scenarios

Greetings
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Walk/Hike Selfbondage dare

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have been trying to get someone to try this :
Lock a pair of heels on, and throw the keys in your safe for the time it will take to walk a mile around your neighborhood. You will walk around the neighborhood for said amount of time with the heels locked. You may wear anything you want to cover up, like long trousers to hide the shoes, but, you may not use anything to silence the "clip-clop" noise they make, such as rubber pads or heel tips. If you walk past someone, you may either stop, or tip-toe past them to avoid detection, but you will want to avoid drawing attention to yourself. When time is up, you may return home to unlock. Please post pictures to us of the outfit you wear along with the results of the scenario and have fun.
Here is my inspiration :
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4750&p=36398#p36398
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
jonastodon

Post by jonastodon »

Thanks for the idea Shanon. Ill definitely think a bout this one, maybe fledge it out a bit with toys. Your link doesnt work sadly
motero922

Post by motero922 »

Well, i love long walks too. when i make an outdoor bondage i put the keys on a bench, tree, or similar. The heels have straps so i cant kick off the shoes.

Look this story, its about a scenario that i did some time ago.

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 11&t=11787

If you are using high heels do not walk on dirt roads, its a bad idea.
Shannon SteelSlave

These might make dirt roads travel able:
stalk cover.jpg
stalk cover.jpg (16.24 KiB) Viewed 4194 times
But only use if going off road. Use of these in the dare I just posted would be a clear violation of the rules.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

motero922 wrote:Well, i love long walks too. when i make an outdoor bondage i put the keys on a bench, tree, or similar. The heels have straps so i cant kick off the shoes.

Nice to meet you, motero.
Those 6 inch dominas are awesome. 6 is the 2nd highest pair I have. 6.5 is beyond my limit, my knees buckle (Elles). I find 5 to be a lot easier to actually cruise in, 6 sounds like fun. I have steel sandals, dominas, and the Pleaser locking boots all in 6 inches, so I can travel in style for any occasion. (The steel still doesn't go over well with the vanilla people though, maybe a goth convention?)
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

You can add to this session by tying your legs slightly together limiting how much you can walk and also hide a gag with a scarf nor turtleneck. Can’t wait for the pictures.
jonastodon

Post by jonastodon »

Thank you for the suggestions so far. I will definitely think about them. I am hoping to gather as many different scenarios as possible, in the woods, in a city, dressed, naked, with toys, tasks, etc. once i have a view i will create a poll for you all to vote on my next adventur. Ill do the winning one and write a story about it. So if you have any more ideas, the more detailed the better, pls let me know. Thanks you in advance for all your good work
motero922

Post by motero922 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
motero922 wrote:Well, i love long walks too. when i make an outdoor bondage i put the keys on a bench, tree, or similar. The heels have straps so i cant kick off the shoes.

Nice to meet you, motero.
Those 6 inch dominas are awesome. 6 is the 2nd highest pair I have. 6.5 is beyond my limit, my knees buckle (Elles). I find 5 to be a lot easier to actually cruise in, 6 sounds like fun. I have steel sandals, dominas, and the Pleaser locking boots all in 6 inches, so I can travel in style for any occasion. (The steel still doesn't go over well with the vanilla people though, maybe a goth convention?)
I have now a 4 inch pleaser pumps. they are quite comfortable to walk in. In few weeks i´ll have a weekend alone and the selfbondage can be a nice way to spend it. If i do some self bondage i´ll post it too.
Shannon SteelSlave

Any heel height meets my dare requirements, though the character in the story I borrowed also had to try to hide extra inches off his height to well known friends. It just has to make that clip clop sound. Maybe 2 inches or higher should be the requirement. There is just that element of trying to silence the walk or be caught I am looking for.
I am looking for a new pair of running shoes. Got a link? Can I get them in white with a reflective swoosh? Or patent leather, whatever.
Ima' get someone to do my dare, one of these days. Somebody gon' do it. Shan'
👠👠