Looking for intense selfbondage ideas

Post your dares or request a dare here.
JackWong25

Re: Looking for intense selfbondage ideas

Post by JackWong25 »

Hello everyone, I’m semi reviving this post because I don’t want to write out all the material that I have. I was hoping to see if I could receive a SB dare or discuss ideas. It will be a week or so until I can do anything so there is time to plan. I am excited to see what everyone can come up with. The full list of my stuff is in the first post. Thank you all for making this place enjoyable and a happy new year.
nelis123

Post by nelis123 »

Maybe try this (it is my next planned scenario)
Put on your posture collar. A buttplug can be added for fun.
Tie a simple crotch rope.
Select your favourite gag and put it on.
Frogtie your legs and tie your ankles together, as well as your knees. Now add a rope in between your knee tie and collar, and pull tight. You now should be in a tight ball tie.
Lock your hands behind your back, attached to the crotch rope.

For the release: i plan on using the simple ice key lock. Fill up a leg of a stocking with ice, loop it through an O ring in the ceiling. Add the key to your cuffs on the other side, and a safety string so the key cant fall out of reach.

If you are a boy, you can also tie your toes to your balls, so that wiggling your feet pulls on them. For females, you can do the same thing with the crotch rope so wiggling sends the rope even tighter down your coochie

Have fun and play safe!
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Thank you for the session and I like the idea. I usually don’t last to long in ball ties so will likely look into a quicker release mechanism. Any other ideas, will likely be doing multiple sessions in a day.
sonik

Post by sonik »

I have not received this post so far. Sorry for I am short of time. I do this scenario and I love it, I hope you like it. I put the release key in a place in the house within reach. Then I go to the other side of the house and tie myself up. I start by tying my ankles with a separator bar. Then I tie my knees together tightly (you can introduce heels if you wish). Then I put the posture collar, the gag and the blindfold. And finally I husband my hands behind my back. Now I hit a couple of turns to get disoriented and go for the key. I love it.
sonik

Post by sonik »

nelis123 wrote:Maybe try this (it is my next planned scenario)
Put on your posture collar. A buttplug can be added for fun.
Tie a simple crotch rope.
Select your favourite gag and put it on.
Frogtie your legs and tie your ankles together, as well as your knees. Now add a rope in between your knee tie and collar, and pull tight. You now should be in a tight ball tie.
Lock your hands behind your back, attached to the crotch rope.

For the release: i plan on using the simple ice key lock. Fill up a leg of a stocking with ice, loop it through an O ring in the ceiling. Add the key to your cuffs on the other side, and a safety string so the key cant fall out of reach.

If you are a boy, you can also tie your toes to your balls, so that wiggling your feet pulls on them. For females, you can do the same thing with the crotch rope so wiggling sends the rope even tighter down your coochie

Have fun and play safe!
I like this scenario a lot and I will try it when I have time.
But I have a question.
"Now add a rope in between your knee tie and collar, and pull tight." I do not understand this.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

sonik wrote: "Now add a rope in between your knee tie and collar, and pull tight." I do not understand this.
It is like an ebi shibari like https://www.theduchy.com/ebi/
I think it is better to make a harness (like munenawa - The double stranded herringbone on the same site) and connect the knee tie to that harness. So that you have the pull on your back between the shoulders instead of the collar around your neck. Because of the vessels and nerves at the back of your neck that become under stress, even with a posture collar. Not dangerous with a large posture collar, but not so good for your body on the long run.
Make sure you safety scissors are nearby, because it is very demanding on your breathing when you make the connection between the knees and the chest too short.
Test it first with your hands free. :)
sonik

Post by sonik »

Thanks for the idea, I like it a lot. I will try it when I have time. And I also like the idea of ​​tying the balls to the big toes, which I like to move to go for the key to free myself will be very painful