Looking for intense selfbondage ideas

Post your dares or request a dare here.
JackWong25

Re: Looking for intense selfbondage ideas

Post by JackWong25 »

JackWong25 wrote:Shout out to Shan for helping with the pictures. Her are some screen shots from my session today.
More pics
Attachments
C099D939-60E1-4F2B-A9CF-27F319F75002.jpeg
C099D939-60E1-4F2B-A9CF-27F319F75002.jpeg (10.53 KiB) Viewed 2658 times
824F9646-181B-4E23-B0AB-B8567F120840.jpeg
824F9646-181B-4E23-B0AB-B8567F120840.jpeg (10.57 KiB) Viewed 2658 times
298BC247-99A5-4EBC-A61A-0F9E6E3BAEC2.jpeg
298BC247-99A5-4EBC-A61A-0F9E6E3BAEC2.jpeg (11.67 KiB) Viewed 2658 times
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

So how do you gauge how tight to secure the ropes before inflating?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

So the first time I inflated the mattress it was a little loose. I deflated it and rather than tying the rope to the chain I tied it to the cuffs. I mainly I balled it because I knew even if it did get to tight I can deflate the mattress quickly. In total I was o lot bound for around 30 minutes because I got frustrated with the vibrator so I untied the rope and adjusted the vibrator. Once I did that I had a fun orgasm. I would have liked to stay longer but I got inpatient. I would like to try a spread eagle using that method but the two timers I have don’t work ( that’s what I get for getting the cheap ones) and planning release would be a challenge. All I can think of is attach a string to the nozzle and a weight at the end so when the weight falls it turns the nozzle and lets the air out. Sounds high risk for failure. If anyone can think of something let me know.
JackW
Shannon SteelSlave

What I really meant to ask is, do you use your fingers to determine how much slack to leave in the ropes before inflating? (Like 1 finger, 2 fingers, 3, or maybe your fist)
For the release, can you adapt the twist nozzle in a way that you leave the twist valve open, but leave a bath tub type plug to seal it? That way, you could use ballast weights and ice as a release.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Interesting idea. I might give that a try. In terms of measuring not really. Mainly just eyeball it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Kill 2 birds with one stone. Freeze release string into ice. Attach string to ballast weight to release plug on mattress with string. Have the ice strung through eyelet on ceiling so it drips on your head. When it melts small enough to let string slip through eyelet, then you may go. I'll bet you will be able to tell us exactly how many drips are in an ice block, unlike Mr.Owl. Maybe you hit Mr.Owl with that stone, he deserves it, biting that tootsie pop like that. Rock to the head straighten him out, I tell you what. Oh yeah, have fun with your ice. So hot today, so make it a big chunk of ice.
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Kill 2 birds with one stone. Freeze release string into ice. Attach string to ballast weight to release plug on mattress with string. Have the ice strung through eyelet on ceiling so it drips on your head. When it melts small enough to let string slip through eyelet, then you may go. I'll bet you will be able to tell us exactly how many drips are in an ice block, unlike Mr.Owl. Maybe you hit Mr.Owl with that stone, he deserves it, biting that tootsie pop like that. Rock to the head straighten him out, I tell you what. Oh yeah, have fun with your ice. So hot today, so make it a big chunk of ice.
I sense there is some pent up anger towards mr. Owl. Unfortunately I just finished another mattress sb session. I love the idea of the ice on the head and might give it a try next time. Going to take some screenshots from the video and post there her as usual.
Shannon SteelSlave

You really are a dare junkie, aren't you?
Freeze a D ring to a rope (but don't tie the rope to it) in an ice block. Tie the rope to an anchor point to the ceiling and leave some rope to allow your hands cuffed behind your back to be hung from the ceiling, arms straight. Tie your knees together. Clamp the nipples. Connect the knees to the nipple clamps with a length of string forcing you to keep your knees bent toward your chest. Now cuff hands behind back. Connect your handcuff chain to the D ring. You will be forced to maintain a half bent knee position to avoid pulling your arms up behind you (by bending too low) or have nipples yanked (by standing up straight). Try it barefoot 1st, then see if you can take it on any height of heels. Add vibrators to taste. That'll keep you busy for a while.....
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Oooo it’s been a while since a good strapado. Will definitely be giving this one a try and what do you mean barefoot. It isn’t the same without heels.
Shannon SteelSlave

Are you talking back? Ok, 5 inch heels are now required. I'm in a bad mood, so keep it up, and you'll have to buy the devices needed facilitate any more modifications to this dare.
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Fine, I’ll put on the heels. ( said in a voice pretending not to be excited).
Shannon SteelSlave

I'll get you my pretty! And your little dog too! At lunch. Not sure when that is, as I am running on London time right now. :roll:
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

If you’re in London see if you can say hi to the chinerabondage crew. Get some ideas.
Shannon SteelSlave

London time. I have been on London time since early this morning. Had to time things differently because of last night. Tired as a dog. So, yeah, a sort of jet lag, one might say. Hopefully back to reality tonight.
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

That feeling of jet lag is the worst.