Looking for intense selfbondage ideas

Post your dares or request a dare here.
JackWong25

Looking for intense selfbondage ideas

Post by JackWong25 »

Hello, I’ve looked through this forum for a while now but first time posting anything. I’ve hit the point where every time I’m going to do a selfbondage session I never know what to do. I have plenty of things and enjoy sessions that I am bound in multiple levels so I can change my bondage while waiting for the kitchen safe to open. I usually do this with different sets of locks using small locks to keep the cuffs on until the safe opens and use stronger locks for the binding and have a second release mechanism for those keys. I’m open to ideas and willing to take pictures as long as my face isn’t shown.
Equipment
Lots of tights and two spandex body suits
Ballet boots, locking high heels
Multiple sets of gags one pair lockable
Posture collar with ring at the front
Handcuffs and leather cuffs
Two big locks and multiple small locks
Corsets
Blindfold
Plenty of rope
Really short chain
Four two diameter rings
Kitchen safe
Pair of tights I use as a hobble
And small vibrator
I have a lot to work with. Looking forward to the ideas everyone comes up with.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Looking for intense selfbondage ideas

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Jack!
OK, try this. Lock the heels on, put on the posture collar, put on a cat suit, and throw the keys in your safe for the time it will take to walk a mile around your neighborhood. You will walk around the neighborhood for said amount of time with the heels and collar locked. You may wear anything you want to cover up, like long trousers to hide the shoes, but, you may not use anything to silence the "clip-clop" noise they make, such as rubber pads or heel tips. If you walk past someone, you may either stop, or tip-toe past them to avoid detection, but you will want to avoid drawing attention to yourself. You should avoid eye contact, as you will be unable to follow their eyes with the collar on. When time is up, you may return home to unlock. Please post pictures to us of the outfit you wear along with the results of the scenario and have fun.
Here is my inspiration :
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 398#p36398
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Thanks for the suggestion. I will eventually post pictures when I complete the scenario. Unfortunately I keep my selfbondage to the privacy of my apartment and maybe I leave the window curtan open when I want to feel risky. Was hoping more for bondage ideas. While I personally live the idea I know I don’t have the guts to do it. Also it is the summer so I can’t use coats and scarfs to hind the outfit. Maybe in the winter I’ll give it a try.
Shannon SteelSlave

I do need the practice here for my next assignment, plus, I so wanted to see that story carried out, so I thought I would give it my best shot, kill 2 birds and all that. I admit I am not the best at dares and scenarios, but I am trying to learn, so thanx for listening and considering. Glad to hear you may use it to step out of the box someday and try something new.
With that confession, I would like to introduce my newest friend, Jack who has taken the time to build a profile, introduce, and post an avatar. After chatting last night and showing Jack the way around, I believe Jack will be a great contributor and possibly bring some fresh ideas to the community. Spent many hours reading from our library.
Jack is looking for something restrictive, maybe a few ideas for optional torment. I wish I was better at this, and hope to be someday. Might I ask if anyone out there has a scenario? Thanking you all in advance, Shan'. :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: ,

let's see what we can come up with.

Lock your handcuff keys away for what ever time you feel suits you (at least an hour). Put on a pair of tights, a spandex body suit ,then lace on a corset as tight as you can next a second pair of tights and the second body suit. Attach your handcuffs by the short chain to your posture collar, so that they hang to level with your nipples. Now put on the ballet boots (I assume you can walk in them safely) then tie your knees together making a short (two inch hobble), gag (locking) your self (and only if you can move around safely add the blindfold), finally lock your hands in the cuffs. You can of course add your vibrator, but remember it will be working the whole time. :evil:

Now you are set for Sunday prayers until you can get the keys :wink: I wouldn't go for much more than the hour locked up as this is very tiring on the arms as well as a frustrating position as you will find you have a severely limited reach.

Have fun.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Thanks for the warm well and new ideas. Unfortunately when it comes to ballet boots I can walk in them more stand and take a strap. I have a pair of five and six in heels that I can use instead. I can still use the boots but not much walking will be done. I’ve attached the heels and boots that I have. Keep the flow coming. I promise to post scenario pictures when I get around to doing them.
Attachments
9645F7D4-69D3-43AE-89A1-1327499BE0E6.jpeg
AACA3B28-8A4E-41B6-94AE-DAEC6B0FD0A4.jpeg
5546D48F-EEDE-424C-96CC-B1062B0AD390.jpeg
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Ok so I’ll be heading back to my place in a few weeks and am already thinking of a possible session. I am between a spread eagle with spread bar, chair tie, doing what I call the drea( as in drea Morgan ) tie where I cuff my hands to my collar, or simply locked in my outfit and heels all day. I want everyone’s input and when I get closer to the day I’ll implement random part like the length of time and strength of vibrator and so forth. I’m open to ideas.
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Hello everyone I finally head back to my apt today so will be able to do some sessions soon. I’m looking for ideas or ideally dares. Anything rams gong from just being locked in heels for most of the day to strict bondage. All my equipment is posted at the top. Will love to see what everyone comes up with.
JackW
Shannon SteelSlave

Hey Jack, and welcome back. All I have time for is to suggest a few scenarios from the main site. I think you might like them, they ought to keep you busy until I can do better.
http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_bentover.html
http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_onelegshow.html
http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_t ... ament.html
Keep up the good work. I'll try to do the same with my projects tomorrow.
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Thanks for the suggestions. I do have a few ideas now. Might work in combining them some how. Love how all three involve heels. Will still be a few days till I can actually do them but it’s good to plan ahead.
JackW
Shannon SteelSlave

We totally get each other, I think. Have fun, play safe, and let us know. You can always add ideas/suggestions to these established suggestions, and may even be able to get your revised scenario published on the main site for others to enjoy. Good luck. Shan' :hi:
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

After a month or so I was finally able to do a SB session. Ended up going for a Y shaped spread eagle on an air mattress. I got layered up put on my two corsets, ballet boots, and gag. It went well but some fixes couldn’t be made. I an open to suggestions and will likely be trying it again.
JackW
Shannon SteelSlave

Are you looking for something like this :
http://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

The link sends me to the main website but that’s it.
Shannon SteelSlave

👠👠