Looking for a tight selfbondage dare.

Post your dares or request a dare here.
laleche

Looking for a tight selfbondage dare.

Post by laleche »

Im looking for a dare for tight selfbondage. When I usually tie myself up I can never pick a position and just end up changing spots all night. Need a dare so i can just commit to one.

Here are the items that I have:
Rope (a good amount)
I have a pre-measured elbow coil
pre-measured wrist coil
ball gag
inflatable gag
vet wrap
4 inch posture collar
ballet boots
a belt with 2 d-rings on either side and one in the middle
thigh cuffs with attached wrist or ankle cuffs
special ring device
blindfold
elbow cuffs
non-locking wrist cuffs
ankle cuffs

Give me a dare I have to do so I dont end up never finishing off the last tie.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Looking for a tight selfbondage dare.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Boundanna, laleche. I like hog ties myself. I would avoid that inflatable gag if playing solo, though. It can block the sinuses. I would be curious to see a self bondage session with those elbow cuffs though.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
motero922

Post by motero922 »

Hello laleche,

I think that you are spanish, me too. I usually do the long walk scenario, the risk of being discovered is high but if you do this with a bit of common sense can be very very exciting.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

if you want to be stuck all night long, i have a solution for that! you need to set up a spreadeagle. have it setup so that you restrain your last wrist by itself with a combo lock of some sort. i do it by locking my wrist cuff on and then connecting it to a chain with a padlock using that hand (can be quite difficult to do!). you can take a short piece of chain and lock it to your wrist cuff and then lock that chain to another chain/rope on the bed to make this much easier to do. make sure your curtains are open (DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP!!!) so that when it becomes daylight, you will be able to see the combo lock to free yourself.

shut the lights off in the room and have a flashlight with you so you can see temporarily, as it should be dark outside when you start. tie your three limbs up and have your free wrist setup as described. lock up your free wrist, shut the flashlight off and throw it away. now you stuck until morning with no way out. 8)

btw, you can lock your wrist cuffs by placing a small padlock in the belt holes and locking it directly to the buckle.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

TNTBound wrote:if you want to be stuck all night long, i have a solution for that! you need to set up a spreadeagle.
A gravity boot tie is nice for a spread Eagle. It may even work over your ballet boots depending on the heel style.

https://www.theduchy.com/gravity-boot/#video