Several nights alone

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Lilinthia

Several nights alone

Post by Lilinthia »

Hello! My partner will be working night shifts up until Friday and I will need some ideas for some self bondage fun. This is what I have to work with

Two coils of rope about 20-25 feet in length
A roll of duct tape
2 different gags, one is a basic ball gag and the other an inflatable dildo one
An assortment of rags to stuff places
Soft cuffs for ankles and wrists
Two spreader bars, one that's flexible and a few feet long, and another that's rigid and extendable up to five feet
Nipple suckers
A wide assortment of dildos
And a few medium butt plugs including one with a weighted tail

I would really appreciate some ideas for what to do with all these toys on these long lonely nights
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Several nights alone

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Lili ! You could try the spreader bars on your wrists and ankles with the soft cuffs for a sort of frustration predicament. For the gag, I would recommend the duct tape, but ball gags are not out of the question, as long as you are aware of hazards from choking on saliva. I would avoid the inflatable during solo play, as it can block the sinuses and completely cut off breathing. This type is better for partner play as a torment/punishment.
The dildos = use your imagination. Have fun with your game and enjoy the site. Hope to hear from you again. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠