Dare please

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Wolfinthegrass 123

Dare please

Post by Wolfinthegrass 123 »

I only have rope, alot of it, and need a dare to make my day off exciting. I've hit a creative road block and would love to hear something new
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Dare please

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have an idea. Try introducing yourself at NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS. That way, we can all greet you properly, maybe even learn something about what you would like to do with your rope. See you there :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
LockedDummy

Re: Dare please

Post by LockedDummy »

Stuff 10feet of rope into a plastic bottle and fill it with water. Leave another 5-8 feet outside of the bottle. Freeze it.

Put the bottle on the floor. put the free strand of rope under a door. Get on the other side of the door, close the door, and lock it.

Now you can bind your hands behind your back, and attach your bindings to the rope coming under the door. Set it up so that there is a pair of scissors or knife just out of your reach. The idea here is that when the ice in the bottle melts, you'll be able to crawl farther and farther away from the door, eventually reaching the blade to set you free.

Keep a set of shears as a backup nearby. Get a plastic numbered lock and secure them shut. Post a pic of that here, before and after, so we'll all know if you cheated.
Adventures of an oppressed dummy....
https://lockeddummy.home.blog/

Twitter @LockedDummy