Friday Selfbondage Plan

Post your dares or request a dare here.
darkfox

Friday Selfbondage Plan

Post by darkfox »

Hi all,

after a long long time I will have a Friday off just for me alone. I'm planning to try a long vibrations session. Let me share the idea, I'll tell you, how it went.

The main idea is to endure a hitachi wand adjusted to my penis for a while and beyond orgasm. To achieve this, I'm going to immobilise myself on the bed.

I'm going to wear just a sensory deprivation hood with D-rings on the collar, and a pair of leather wrist cuffs. I'm going to use an ironing board, which will be fastened to the bed. My ankles, knees and the crotch will be tied to the board to minimise my movement. Hitachi wand will be attached to my penis. The collar from the hood will be tied to the head of my bed. In the end I will lock my wrist cuffs to the chain leading under the bed, so my hands will be along my body, with limited movement, but unable to reach my crotch area. Release mechanism will be two ice cubes in two socks, hanging above both of my hands.

Well, the only question is, should I put the hitachi wand above the penis and attach it to the belly, or below and attach it to the thighs?
Bondage begins when you start wanting out...
lj

Re: Friday Selfbondage Plan

Post by lj »

you'll need a timer to switch the Hitachi on, at least judging from my own experience with them! By the time you get your bondage sorted, you'll have a heap of hormones charging round your system and the Hitachi is a very "blunt instrument" and will likely start an orgasm before you've finished securing the hand that started it running. You'll then want release and can easily achieve it. So get a timer and set it to start a few minutes after your session starts, set to run for an hour or so after that. I think you will find that is ore than enough!

As to how to place it, use cord around the ball sac to secure the head to the base of the shaft, with the handle of the HItachi pointing down between your legs. This would be quite stable, and I think you will find the conveyed vibration quite sufficient for your scene
be a switch, double the fun :-)
darkfox

Post by darkfox »

Thanks, a timer is actually a really good idea. I have one programable, perhaps I will program it with a couple of pauses. Or not :D

As of the attachment, I have the tube sleeve and it should do the trick. The question was about the direction. So below, you say...
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Don't fasten the shaft of the vibrator too tightly because otherwise it reduces the effective vibration. The ideal method is a microphone stand with boom arm and a relatively small mic clip that holds the very end of the vibrator (not the business end obviously). If you're using one of those sleeves that appeared on the market about a year ago, about 10cm of clear silicone with a cup on the side for the vibrator, I use a Velcro strap to ensure the vibrator doesn't slip out, and a condom over the end to contain the mess. I've found that a bullet or egg type vibrator is better in that it doesn't need additional support but the vibrations aren't as good as with the Hitachi style.

I've done something very similar a couple of times for 20-30 minutes, spread-eagled to the bed with one of those timer padlocks on each wrist chain, wearing a lycra catsuit with crotch zip and a lycra blackout hood. This was with a battery vibrator that ran continuously but I'd like to try a much longer period like an hour with a vibrator on a timer, or better still computer controlled so it could be programmed for a long slow frustrating build-up but a guarantee of a couple of orgasms with no respite afterwards.
Werlb713

Post by Werlb713 »

Where can I find this timer for the hitachi?
darkfox

Post by darkfox »

Well, let's name today's session as "test run 1 & 2"... :D

The first try was perfect in bondage part of the session. The failure was at the head of the hitachi. It slipped from the silicon sleeve, despite my sophisticate roping. So I didn't cum and had to endure 45 mins of pointless bondage. (But let's be honest, is any bondage pointless?)

The second run I upgraded the attachment of hitachi, but in the end, due to my climsy hand, I was unable to fasten my right hand to the chain, the timer kicked in and orgasm came so surprisingly quickly...

Well, lesson taken, and next time I'm going to do it proper way...
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

:!: This scenario have a hidden threat. The fact is that the human anatomy is such that you cannot open the lock fastened on your wrist using the same hand as the lock. Use two locks, separated by a chain of at least 5 centimeters, otherwise you run the risk of getting stuck like I used to be.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Werlb713 wrote:Where can I find this timer for the hitachi?
Most likely a simple wall outlet timer was used here. The older Hitachis had mechanical switches, while the newer ones have pushbuttons, afaik. Thus the old ones can be controlled a bit more easily when it comes to automation.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)