24 special hours.

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

24 special hours.

Post by KinkInSpace »

This dare is going to be challenging for sure.

Feel free to read it multiple times, then plan ahead, adjust to make it more interesting and finally commit to it.

There are a few requirements for this dare, but you can change things that are not listed.

What you have to do
The dare will require you to be naked and blindfolded for an entire 24 hours.
You set a timer before you put on the blindfold, and you can only remove it when you hear the alarm of your timer go off.

Now to explain it a bit more...
The above is very roughly what the dare is all about. Being naked and being blindfolded. You will not be allowed to see anything for 24 hours. Everything you do will have to be done based on touch and sound.

This does include that you can't look at things, so 24 hours of not being able to see means that you cannot play games, watch tv, read a book, etc. But you can listen to radio, a podcast, etc... assuming you are able to operate your devices while being blind.

You should use a blindfold, not a hood. Given that you are not going to be able to see for 24 hours, you will be eating and drinking without being able to see. You may prepare your food in advance and place it in the fridge. I doubt you can heat anything though, so you will probably have a slave diet for the entire 24 hours: bread...

Setup
It doesn't matter when you start, just know that it will be 24 hours later, so you will sleep like this. It may be easier if you start mid-day, so the nightrest breaks your day a bit.

Make sure you disable your alarm clock though. Part of the challenge will be losing your sense of time. The light will go out, and it will stay out for a full 24 hours.

Prepare everything you need to prepare, such as breakfast, lunch and supper, but make sure you can easily eat it while not being able to see and requires little preparation. If you are unsure, grab a blindfold, put it on and see if you can do the things you think you are going to do during the dare.

You are going to be fully naked during the session, so make sure the heater is on.

The blindfold is a regular blindfold, but it would be best if its pitch black when put on. So using something like a silk scarf is not allowed. Once you put on the blindfold, use duct tape to tape the blindfold to your head. This will remove any peaks that light may shine through, and will ensure that the blindfold stays on during your sleep no matter what.

For a timer, you can use a timer app on your phone. Be sure that you plug your phone to a charger before you start, so that your phone keeps charging. It would be a problem if the phone battery would die.

Make sure you can actually do this for 24 hours. So you probably want to do this from a saturday to sunday on a weekend that you do not have any appointments.

I think you understand the dare now. 24 hours, being naked, and without vision. You can do anything you want during the 24 hours, as long as you won't be looking. You can make the session more interesting by placing some items on your bed in arms reach, so you can play with yourself. For example, you can place nippleclamps nearby, cuffs and other bondage items so you can put nippleclamps on your nipples, then restrain yourself and be bound, not able to see and experiencing the joy of the clamps on your nipples until you can't take them anymore.

Of course, before the session start, you can wear something like a rope harness. By being naked, I just mean, regular clothes should be on your body. If you can get in fetish clothes and out while being blindfolded, you can place some ready to be worn. Just be careful you don't choose clothes that are too difficult to get in. Without vision, you can't exactly see when you do it wrong. A latex suit is nice to be worn, but far to easily torn if you make the wrong move. Just saying...

You can put a complex rope harness on at the start and keep wearing it for the 24 hours. The rope harness can be used to attach handcuffs to for other sessions.

As you can see, plenty of things you can actually do while being blindfolded. You can even give yourself an orgasm, but keep in mind, you cannot take off the blindfold once you orgasm.

There is one exception here. If for whatever reason, it becomes unsafe to continue, you can abort the session and restart at another time. For example, you are blindly navigating to the kitchen to get a glass of water and you accidentally bump into a glass. The glass tips over, falls on the ground and shatters.

It is going to be very dangerous to keep walking blind because you can cut yourself on the glass. Given that glass is very sharp, you may not even notice it at first which can make it even worse.

It is still supposed to be fun. Aborting the session just means you restart it another time. So the time spent blindfolded is wasted.

Good luck and have fun. Don't forget to let us know how it went. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
BlindMike

Re: 24 special hours.

Post by BlindMike »

I like the concept, but I would do it wearing a hood that can be locked on, tights, high heeled boots with ankle cuffs locked on with a short hobble, maybe a corset, and a bodysuit. Obviously you need to be able to go to the bathroom, and drink some fluids, and maybe eat something easy like yoghurt. Or do the whole slave thing properly and have only bread and water. It would definitely help to have a keyholder with an iron will, to ensure you cannot chicken out. also , a chastity device to prevent any sexual relief.
nelis123

Post by nelis123 »

This is something i will definately try out, sounds like a good dare. I would love to do it with my sensual deprivation hood, but since I cant eat/drink with that on that would be impossible
BlindMike wrote:tights, high heeled boots with ankle cuffs locked on with a short hobble, maybe a corset, and a bodysuit.
Yes, that sounds like a good addition, as well as a butt plug.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Looks like an interesting experience for new age's vaction. I got new ballgag, but it have a rubber belt. It means i must hancuff my hands behind for using it. But it so big, slobbery and pinky! :gag: Can i did it not nacked but crossdressed? :oops: Also, there's a problem: how to lock the keys for 24h?
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
nelis123

Post by nelis123 »

TicleMeEndless wrote:I got new ballgag, but it have a rubber belt. It means i must hancuff my hands behind for using it. But it so big, slobbery and pinky! :gag:
The problem with gags is just like with hoods, it greatly restricts eating/drinking. The only way i could think of how to make this work with a gag is with either a ring/spider gag through which you can drink with a straw, or a penis gag with a tube.
TicleMeEndless wrote:Also, there's a problem: how to lock the keys for 24h?
A kitchen safe, one of those electronic timelocks, a combination padlock with a piece of code randomization software, more than enough options i think. The dare however didnt really specify that they had to be locked away (concerning the safety of being blindfolded)