my first dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
sonik

my first dare

Post by sonik »

Hello everyone, I've been thinking about posting here to ask for audacity and today I did. Tell me daring and I try to fulfill them all. :D :gag:
I have:
ropes
chains
Padlocks
straps
wives
ring gag
butplug
chastity cage

thanks to everyone :) :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: my first dare

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Have you seen this one?
Maybe cuff your hands in front, cuff your ankles 18 - 24 inches apart, and link the ankle cuffs and handcuffs with a chain or rope long enough to allow you to barely stand up straight, feet together hands just below the waist. If you need to walk somewhere, you will do it by bending at the waist. You should be able to get up stairs this way. Set timers for 2 hours to either hold the chains together, or stow away the keys to padlocks. Add your other toys to add predicament and entertainment. Maybe you could do the laundry this way, but you will do so seated.
So far, the only scenario anyone has ever thanked me for. How many wives? I might be able to come up with a better scenario if I know how many, it's a strategy thing. :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sonik

Post by sonik »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Have you seen this one?
Maybe cuff your hands in front, cuff your ankles 18 - 24 inches apart, and link the ankle cuffs and handcuffs with a chain or rope long enough to allow you to barely stand up straight, feet together hands just below the waist. If you need to walk somewhere, you will do it by bending at the waist. You should be able to get up stairs this way. Set timers for 2 hours to either hold the chains together, or stow away the keys to padlocks. Add your other toys to add predicament and entertainment. Maybe you could do the laundry this way, but you will do so seated.
So far, the only scenario anyone has ever thanked me for. How many wives? I might be able to come up with a better scenario if I know how many, it's a strategy thing. :hi:

I do not understand very well :oops:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What do you mean, Sonik? Is it the wives part? I was just making a joke. You may ignore that part.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sonik

Post by sonik »

okay okay hahaha I see it a bit easy :)