Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Hannah_G

Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post by Hannah_G »

I have the day clear on Thursday. I'm planning a longer session and looking for a dare to try!

What I have is:

Plenty of rope
Several SRD's
Three chains - 2x4m, 1x2m in length
Padlocks
Zipties
Ballgag
Blindfold
Hood
Palletwrap
Couch Roll

Secure rather than elaborate is preferable. Ropebondage and mummification float my boat, but I have dabbled with chains. This is mostly to secure myself to something rather than being used to bind myself. I like to crossdress and, although not being a sexual thing for me, the act of being told to dress in women's clothes is a slightly different experience than choosing to dress.

My last session is the most recent post in the scenarios thread to get an idea of my capabilities - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11211&start=255

I'm open to all suggestions, but tying myself up in public isn't something I'm into. Looking forward to hear what you suggest......
Amordaza

Re: Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post by Amordaza »

The goal of this idea is to force you to move around in a strict hogtie.

For clothing, you should wear leggings or pantyhose, a skirt, and a tight blouse. Given that you will be sliding around on the floor, you will probably want thicker leggings instead of pantyhose and a long sleeve blouse as opposed to short sleeve.

The overview of the scenario is as follows: you will be hogtied on the floor with a chain that connects you to a large sturdy object (a desk, sofa, bed, or a D-ring bolted to the floor). I call this sturdy object the anchor point. The chain is long enough for you to crawl to a key placed on the floor. You will have to crawl to retrieve the key and then crawl back to unlock yourself. You will be gagged, and you have the option of being blindfolded.

For this dare, I think you will want a chain that is as long as possible so that you can place the key as far away as possible. Use zipties to connect your chains together into one 10 meter chain.

Tie a waist rope around your waist so that the ends are tied in front of you. For additional security, use a crotch rope to keep the waist rope from sliding up. Use a padlock to lock the chain to the anchor point (bed, desk, sofa, D-ring in the floor), and use a zip tie to secure it to the back of your waist rope. You should now be limited to moving ten meters away from your anchor point.

Take the key, put it in a cup, and place it as far away as possible while ensuring that you can reach it once your hands are secured behind your back. Since you're already chained to the anchor point, this is relatively easy, but just make sure that you don't use your arms to "reach out" past the 10 meter radius (you won't be able to extend your arms as far away from your body once you're restrained).

With the key in place, return to the anchor point. You will bind yourself next to it. Bind your ankles together, cinch them, and attach an SRD to it. Next, bind each of your thighs to your ankles. Make sure these are cinched, too. You should now be in something similar to a frog-tie; it will now be impossible for you to stand up.

Secure your ballgag into your mouth. If you're feeling really adventurous, blindfold yourself. Then use a wrist coil and cinch noose to tie your hands behind your back. You can optionally use a zip-tie and cinch noose to secure your wrist coil (as I think you've done in your other scenarios), but I honestly don't know how you get yourself out of that.

A few safety considerations:
  • Give yourself a good primary and secondary backup release. For example, you may want to attach a long string to a pair of scissor and then tie the end of this string to your waist rope. That way, you can always pull the scissors back to you regardless of where you've squirmed off to. Using an ice release on the chain and anchor point (e.g., have a second key frozen in nice sitting next to the anchor point) is probably a good idea as well.
  • I recommend trying the frog tie and wrist bondage first without the chain, gag, blindfold, zip ties, etc, to make sure it's comfortable and to see how well you can move. I've tested it on myself and it seems fine, but your mileage may vary.
  • A blindfold may add spice to the dare, but it may drastically increase escape time. Without the blindfold, all you have to do is squirm over to the keys. With the blindfold, you'll need to feel your way around to find the keys. It's easy to get disoriented while blindfolded, so a blindfold may extend the dare time significantly. I suggested putting the keys in an empty cup because its easier to find while blindfolded. You could, of course, put the keys in a larger container to make them even easier to find while blindfolded.
Parts of this dare are based on a dare from kinbaku that I recently did. Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

If you take this dare, please let us know how it goes!
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Thanks for the challenge!

Depending on the technique for the wrist coil, it's possible to release enough tension on the ropes to get one of the loops over my hands and free myself. That way you can cut the zip tie and save the rope. But there's also a stricter way that the only way out is to cut the ropes on the wrist coils.

A couple of questions about your dare.....

This is a frog tie rather than a hog tie, yes?
You mention the SRD on my ankles. Where should I attach that to?
Tying my ankles to thighs and adding a crotch rope will be difficult, bit not impossible in a skirt. I'll either need to go shopping for a new miniskirt short enough or use one loose enough to allow me to bind my legs as you suggest. The looser skirt will maybe add some complications as it will make it more difficult to move around. But who doesn't love shopping :wink:
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

Andy_G wrote:Thanks for the challenge!

Depending on the technique for the wrist coil, it's possible to release enough tension on the ropes to get one of the loops over my hands and free myself. That way you can cut the zip tie and save the rope. But there's also a stricter way that the only way out is to cut the ropes on the wrist coils.
You've made my curious about your wrist coil setup. When you use the zip tie, do you place it perpendicularly over the wrist coils in the same way that you do the cinch rope? Or do you apply it between the two loops created by the wrist coil when you twist it into a figure-8 shape so that you cannot untwist it back into a single loop?

Also, what is the stricter way that requires cutting your way out of the wrist coils?
Andy_G wrote: A couple of questions about your dare.....

This is a frog tie rather than a hog tie, yes?
You mention the SRD on my ankles. Where should I attach that to?
I think my best description is that it's a combination of a frog tie and hog tie: imagine that you put yourself into a frog tie first, then tie your ankles together, and then tie your wrists to your ankles. That's the effect of this tie once you're done. I just didn't describe it that way because applying the bindings in that order is (for me) difficult. My preference is to bind the ankles first, then bind the thighs to the ankles, and then bind the hands to the feet.

I'm not sure what you're asking regarding the SRD. Are you asking what rope is passed through the SRD and to what that rope connects? If so, then the short answer is that the SRD is used as it is in the Super Hog Tie (https://www.selfbound.net/tech/superhogtie.html). The SRD is placed on the ankles. The rope with the cinch noose is placed around your wrist coils to cinch the loops around your wrists and is fed through the SRD so that you can ratchet your wrists closer to your ankles. This tightens the cinch noose around the wrist coils and pulls your feet closer to your wrists.

If you prefer, you can bind your knees together and attach the SRD to your knee loops instead of your ankles ropes. Just be sure to keep your knees apart and to make the knee loops loose; otherwise, tying the thighs to the ankles will be difficult. Also, loops below the knees tend to dig into your skin because all your weight is on your knees when binding your thighs. For these reasons, I omitted knee bindings in my original description.
Andy_G wrote: Tying my ankles to thighs and adding a crotch rope will be difficult, bit not impossible in a skirt. I'll either need to go shopping for a new miniskirt short enough or use one loose enough to allow me to bind my legs as you suggest. The looser skirt will maybe add some complications as it will make it more difficult to move around. But who doesn't love shopping :wink:
Sorry. I've never worn a skirt, so I completely overlooked these issues. :oops:

For the crotch rope issue, I see three remedies. The first is to simply tie the crotch rope under the skirt instead of above it. The second is to omit the crotch rope. The third is to attach the chain to another point on your bondage (perhaps to your legs or to a chest harness) and to forget the waist tie and crotch rope altogether.

For the thigh to ankle binding issue, I had a loose skirt in mind (i.e., not a pencil skirt). If a loose skirt makes moving more difficult but not too difficult, I would go with that as it seems devious. :twisted: However, whatever skirt you prefer is fine.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Gotcha 8)

Sounds like a fun session. Challenge accepted!!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

If you want to be a little more secure: put the SRD in a little plastic bottle with the bottom cut out, the bottom facing your ankles. Because only the ropes of your wrist cinch and the rope to tighten it come out of the bottle opening, you cannot release the SRD with your hands. :twisted:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Amordaza wrote: You've made my curious about your wrist coil setup. When you use the zip tie, do you place it perpendicularly over the wrist coils in the same way that you do the cinch rope? Or do you apply it between the two loops created by the wrist coil when you twist it into a figure-8 shape so that you cannot untwist it back into a single loop?

Also, what is the stricter way that requires cutting your way out of the wrist coils?
What I do is make sure the wrist coil, once twisted into a figure eight and cinched is just tight enough that there's no issues with circulation and no chance of wriggling free. I'll first cinch it with one or two zip ties and pull them really tight. There's then no way of undoing those. Then use the cinch noose attached to the SRD for a hogtie. Even if I can slacken off the cinch noose, I can't free my hands unless I cut the wrist coil. Obviously you need at least 2 release methods - I'll have at least two pairs of scissors a serrated knife within acceptable reach depending on the scene. You have to accept you'll lose the rope from the wrist coil when you commit to this.

And one final question about the dare - I'll have a second key frozen in an ice block next to the anchor, but what's to stop me simply using the scissors to cut the ropes and get to the key? I'll need to make that a very unappealing option so that I'll only use it if I need to :twisted:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

kinbaku wrote:If you want to be a little more secure: put the SRD in a little plastic bottle with the bottom cut out, the bottom facing your ankles. Because only the ropes of your wrist cinch and the rope to tighten it come out of the bottle opening, you cannot release the SRD with your hands. :twisted:
I've not thought of that before. Nasty :whip: :twisted:
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

Andy_G wrote: And one final question about the dare - I'll have a second key frozen in an ice block next to the anchor, but what's to stop me simply using the scissors to cut the ropes and get to the key? I'll need to make that a very unappealing option so that I'll only use it if I need to :twisted:
I just assumed you'd be honest and not use the scissors unless you really need the emergency release. :D

Maybe you could place the scissors into a bucket filled with ice water: you'd need to stick your hands into very cold water to retrieve them. On the downside, if you crawl away from the bucket and then find out a rope has moved and is causing trouble (e.g., blocking circulation in your hands, causing them to go numb), it may take longer to squirm back to the bucket to retrieve the scissors.

I think the safest option would be to use a technique that keeps the scissors within reach no matter where you roam and to just promise yourself that you'll punish yourself if you use them (e.g., drink some hot sauce, shower in really cold water, etc.). My suggestion to tie them to your waist rope is kind of in-between: the scissors are not close by (they may be as far away from you as the rope that connects them to your bondage), but they are always retrievable so long as they don't catch on anything (you can pull the rope on the scissors until the scissors are within reach).
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

OK, I'm all set for Thursday!! I'll post an account of how it turns out, but I'm very excited about this! I've not done a frog tie before so something new will be a lot of fun. There's no way I'm doing this without the blindfold either.

I'll have the scissors nearby at all times in case they are needed to get out quick, but there will be a lot of mess and explaining to do if I have to use them :twisted:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Ok, so that was fun!!!

It took quite a long time to tie myself up this way, but it was definitely worth it!!! One of the most restrictive situations I've been in 8)

Started by getting dressed in a white blouse and black tights. I tied the crotch rope and fastened the chain to the back. Once that was done, I walked as far as I could from the anchor (which was a large chair in the living room). I put the key right by the front door. Then back to the anchor to put on a black pleated PU midi skirt. Having it a little longer and looser makes it a little more difficult to move around as I needed to be careful not to "trip" on it.

Next tied my ankles in a double column and attached the SRD. I also tied my knees together as it was too easy to move around once bound. A cinch noose and wrist coil were prepared and laid down next to me. Tying my ankles to thighs was quite tricky. It was difficult to get the cinch in place, but once it was in there was no way I was standing up at all. Ballgag was then inserted and secured. I had decided I was going to use a blindfold so this was applied next. I used a long strip of couch roll and tied it round my eyes, along with a hood of the same. This meant my vision was absolutely zero.

I fumbled around for the wrist coil and slipped my wrists through. I'd carefully measured the length so didn't need any additional bits to keep it tight. No going back now - tighted the cinch noose and pulled on the SRD. I certainly hadn't bargained on the tie being this tight!! There was really next to no movement at all. Really quite wonderful!!!

I set off to get the keys. I had to find my way out of the living room and to the front door. The chain was exactly the right length that as soon as it went tight I could turn around and grab the key. However it was very disorientating being blindfolded. It took around 30 - 40 minutes to find the key and shuffle back and unlock myself.

The whole session lasted about 90 mins as it took quite a while to tie myself and get untied afterwards.

I wasn't done though!!! I tied my feet together in front of me with a SRD attached, bound my knees and and then my wrists. I padlocked the wrist coils in place, and then sat in front of the mirror. I yanked on the SDR and my hands were pulled right to my ankles. I then had to sit in front of the mirror watching myself drool into my lap for the best part of an hour whilst the ice holding the key melted.

Thanks for the challenge. Really enjoyed it.

(might just mummify myself now while I'm at it :D )
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Wow. Sounds like a fun session. Please let us know when you have some more free time. I might have some ideas for you. Sorry I missed your initial post.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I'm always interested in new ideas! Post them here - maybe others will get inspired too :D
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

So I have to ask. Do you have any high heels or even ballet boots, if you don’t you should try to get some lol. Might have another search for session.