Self Bondage Escape Challenge

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Amordaza

Self Bondage Escape Challenge

Post by Amordaza »

I'm looking for a self bondage "escape challenge" dare. To explain, many of my self bondage escapades are escape artist fantasies: I tie myself up and then see if I can wiggle out of my bonds without using my backup safety scissors. My scenarios typically have two methods of escape: one in which I wiggle out without the use of my safety scissors (a "successful" escape), and one in which I release myself using my scissors (a "failed" escape, because I had to use my backup plan).

I thought it might be interesting to ask for an escape dare. I'm open to predicament bondage, escapes requiring me to squirm around the house with limited mobility, etc. I love being gagged, so a gag is a must :gag: . I like being blindfolded but do not use them as religiously as I use gags. I'm new to pain play, so a little is fine, but I can't do a lot.

I have the following equipment:
  • 4 coils of rope about 25 feet long
  • 3 coils of rope about 12 feet long
  • Wrist coil
  • 2 yoga belts for thigh stretches
  • 3 yoga bands that are stretchy
  • 8 rings for making ring devices
  • 4 bandanas
  • 2 oblong scarves
  • Old sack clothes towels which I can use for blindfolds, gags, mouth stuffing, etc.
  • Three pairs of pantyhose (useful for stuffing my mouth)
  • Microfoam tape
  • Miscellaneous thin rope useful for genital bondage
  • Nipple clamps (though I'm new to using these)
Any devious challenges for me? :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Self Bondage Escape Challenge

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Amordaza.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Amordaza.

Place a ping pong ball in the center of the bandana and roll the bandana around it. Make a square knot in the bandana so that the ping pong ball is blocked in the middle. Insert the ping pong ball into your mouth with the knot on the outside of your mouth and tie the ends of the bandana behind your head. As in your Avatar.

Tie a 25 foot long rope with one end around the center of the Yoga Band. The other end goes through the ring device and back.
The ring device is on the ground and is fixed under a door that is locked. For example, by tying a thick knot in the rope on the other side of the door or by tying it to a stick or cloth that cannot go under the door.

Have a line 10 feet from the door parallel to the door and that you are not allowed to cross.
The end of a carpet can also serve. The cold floor is then lava that you are not allowed to step on.

Kneel in front of that line with the yoga band on your lower legs, forming a loop on the outsides of your legs.
It is best to tie your ankles and below the knee beforehand. The yoga band goes forward between the knees, but keep the loops open enough on both sides of your legs so you can put your hands through inside of these loops.

Sit on your heels and tie your thighs to the ankles with the Yoga bends (or with the ropes) so that you can no longer stand up.
Put your hands through the loops on the outside of your legs with the palms facing your knees.

Now pull the 25 foot rope until it is fully tensioned, pulling the Yoga Band forward and locking your wrists against the outside of your legs.

Now try to get free without going over the line and relax the rope so that you can free your hands again.
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

Thanks for the dare, Kinbaku! I have a few questions on the scanario.
kinbaku wrote: Kneel in front of that line with the yoga band on your lower legs, forming a loop on the outsides of your legs.
It is best to tie your ankles and below the knee beforehand. The yoga band goes forward between the knees, but keep the loops open enough on both sides of your legs so you can put your hands through inside of these loops.

Sit on your heels and tie your thighs to the ankles with the Yoga bends (or with the ropes) so that you can no longer stand up.
Put your hands through the loops on the outside of your legs with the palms facing your knees.

Now pull the 25 foot rope until it is fully tensioned, pulling the Yoga Band forward and locking your wrists against the outside of your legs.
I'm a little confused by the directions. Am I facing towards the door and backing away from it to build tension, or am I facing away from the door and moving forward to build tension?

More importantly, it's not clear to me where the yoga band goes. If I'm facing the door, I think the yoga band goes behind my knees. I did a brief test to see if that works, but the band is so stretchy that it never really traps my hands. I also tried putting the band over my lower legs and moving away from the door, but I get a similar problem: the yoga band tightens, but it stretches so much that I can easily remove my hands when it's under tension. In both cases, there's also the problem that the band catches against my skin or gets caught on something, so only part of the band stretches.

In the short term, I think I could adjust your dare a little bit so that the 25 foot rope is fed underneath me, runs up my back, around a chest harness, and then back down. I could then use a wrist coil and a cinch noose on the 25-foot rope so that when I back away from the door, the cinch tightens and pulls my hands up behind my back. Moving towards the door would loosen it so that I could release myself, but staying away from the door maintains tension. That would make a good challenge.

However, I like your devious idea of pinning my wrists by my knees while forced into a kneeling position. I'd like to figure out how to make that work.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

It's facing the door.
Because the yoga straps stretch too much, you can use the ropes: make a coil that goes between your legs and is the width of the two legs and two wrists. This is then pulled by the rope on the ring device at the door. Don't make it a cinch, though, because then you won't be able to get it loose if it's stuck too close to your knees.
You can pull with your left hand on the rope from the ring device, moving your hands and legs together and make it difficult to pull back your hands out of the loops when the rope from the door is under tension. Only when the tension stops can you wring your wrists back out.

You can use rope also for tie your legs together with your ankles. For both make sure there are enough turns of the ropes for a good pressure distribution.

For safety's sake you can tie the scissors to one of your wrists with a very long thin rope.

Try to sit long enough that enough saliva has reached your legs from the ball gag. :twisted:
Amordaza1.jpg
Amordaza1.jpg (17.5 KiB) Viewed 4865 times
Amordaza2.jpg
Amordaza2.jpg (12.56 KiB) Viewed 4865 times
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

@kinbaku, thank you for the dare! I finally got the ping-pong ball and completed the dare this evening.

As is typical when I play escape artist, I wore only a thong. In my fantasy, I'm showing my "audience" that I have no tools to aid my escape.

I attached a ring device to a large heavy piece of furniture and used that instead of the door (I figured it would be more reliable). I bound my ankles and knees. I then bound each thigh to its corresponding ankle. I used a loop of rope that I doubled over about 2 or 3 times behind my knees, giving me about 4 coils of rope around each of my wrists. After gagged myself with the bandana-ballgag and putting my hands into the loops, I hobbled up close to the ring device so that I could pull it taut, and then I hobbled backward to get my hands as tight as I possibly could.

My first comment is that binding the thighs to the ankles is wonderfully restrictive. As soon as I buy a set of restraints that lock (handcuffs or chains or leather cuffs), I want to tie myself this way, lock my hands behind my back, and squirm around all over my house to retrieve the keys. That said, it made the setup for this dare a real chore: moving backward to tighten the loops around my wrist was really difficult. Getting into the bondage was almost as difficult as getting out!

My second comment is that tying my knees together made applying the thigh-to-ankle ropes difficult. I had to squeeze the ropes between my legs to make it work. If I were to do it again, I might not tie my knees together just to make getting into the bondage easier.

Third, I was surprised at how tight the ropes around my hands felt once I got everything in place and the rope in the ring device pulled taut. I wasn't sure if I could get out.

So how did I do? Surprisingly, by my estimate, I got my left hand free in about 2.5 minutes (I typically measure my escape time by how long it takes to free my first hand because once that's done, it's pretty guaranteed I'm getting out of the rest of the bondage). I'm pretty sure I kept my distance from the furniture and kept the rope taut as instructed.

@kinbaku, thanks again for the dare. It was fun. :D

I think I'm ready for another dare. Have any devious ideas for me? :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Amordaza wrote:I think I'm ready for another dare. Have any devious ideas for me? :twisted:
Very good. It is frightening to notice that the hands get so caught and that you fear not to come loose. :mrgreen:

Since you like tied knees, take 2 ropes of 25 feet and tie a futomomo around each leg as explained at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAd5Vro0w44 or at https://www.theduchy.com/spiral-futomomo/.

Don't tie them too tightly so that you still have some blood flow :!:
Throw the key of a padlock away from you and tie your hands behind your back with the 12 foot long rope and block it with the padlock. I make a loop of it and use eight form loops around my wrists and then 2x between the wrists and then the loop over on of the wrist that I then lock to the other loops so I can't taken any more of the wrist. As I described at viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13552#p101612 by how to make the actual selfbondage.

The quickest way to get the key it is on your knees, but this is also the most painful. Slower it goes by rolling onto your back and your sides. The choice is yours. :twisted:
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

kinbaku wrote: Very good. It is frightening to notice that the hands get so caught and that you fear not to come loose. :mrgreen:

Since you like tied knees, take 2 ropes of 25 feet and tie a futomomo around each leg as explained at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAd5Vro0w44 or at https://www.theduchy.com/spiral-futomomo/.

Don't tie them too tightly so that you still have some blood flow :!:
Throw the key of a padlock away from you and tie your hands behind your back with the 12 foot long rope and block it with the padlock. I make a loop of it and use eight form loops around my wrists and then 2x between the wrists and then the loop over on of the wrist that I then lock to the other loops so I can't taken any more of the wrist. As I described at viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13552#p101612 by how to make the actual selfbondage.

The quickest way to get the key it is on your knees, but this is also the most painful. Slower it goes by rolling onto your back and your sides. The choice is yours. :twisted:
Thanks! I like this challenge, though I will need some time to digest the directions for binding the hands. I've briefly read over your older post and the bathtub predicament post but haven't quite deciphered how the technique works yet. If I can't get it after a little more studying, I'll come back with more specific questions.

Also, I'd really like to be gagged for this dare (escape artists should be seen and not heard :twisted:). Is there a particular gag you'd like me to use for this dare?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Amordaza wrote:Is there a particular gag you'd like me to use for this dare?
A slightly more extensive explanation of the wrist rope binding that I use a lot:
- tie the ends together by just gathering the ends together and make an overhand knot with both ends
- put your left hand in this loop so that the knot is on the back of your wrist
- bring your wrists together with the palms of your hands inside
- wrap both ropes of the loop around your right wrist
- then between your wrists
- then in the opposite direction around your left wrist
- then again between your wrists - if you look at it from above you have made a figure eight with the two ropes of the loop
- continue in this way, each time around the right wrist, between the wrists, around the left wrist and back between the wrists. Until you have about 30 cm (12") left
- twist this twice around the middle of the figure eight between the wrists to form a light cinch
- then put the loop over one wrist until it is completely past the bindings around that wrist.

If I always want to free myself, I'll stick with this, I just have to reverse the movements and I'm free again.
However, if you want to block the binding with a padlock, you just have to fasten this last loop to some of the lower loops that are wrapped around your wrist. This makes it impossible for you to get this last loop back over your hand to free yourself.
8FormCuffs.jpg
8FormCuffs.jpg (21.07 KiB) Viewed 4632 times
If you don't want the backup of the knot on the back of your hand, you can initially position it so that it comes between your wrists.
In the end it is therefore hidden under the 2 cinching loops and therefore inaccessible to your hands. :twisted:

Regarding your gag:
I don't know how big your rings are, but put 3 or 4 on top of each other and tie them together with a prusik knot. If necessary, place another turn in it - the same as making a prusik from a lark's head - so that there are a total of 6 turns around the rings and they are well on top of each other (see on the right in the drawing).
Make a loop the size of your head and twist the rope several times around the other side of the ring (left in the drawing).
Pop this homemade ring gag in your mouth and pull the rope until it is on. Optionally you can put the ends of the rope between the loop around your head and pull it so that the loops on the left side of the rings are pulled together (Not shown in the drawing so as not to overload it). Thus it goes in your mouth behind the rope that is around your head and goes into the rings.
Then make a slip knot with the ends and stretch it to the back (at the top of the drawing) - you can use a Tautline hitch instead of this simple overhand knot in the picture.
RinggagDIY.jpg
RinggagDIY.jpg (19.82 KiB) Viewed 4632 times
If the rings are too big, put some square knots in the middle of your bandana and put those knots in your mouth and tie the bandana behind your head.