Helpless in a hotel room

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Louise_69

Helpless in a hotel room

Post by Louise_69 »

Anybody ever tied themselves in a hotel room and the only way out is to be caught by the maid? :twisted:
kinbaku

Re: Helpless in a hotel room

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:Anybody ever tied themselves in a hotel room and the only way out is to be caught by the maid? :twisted:
I would never even dare to try: Maybe the maid will be traumatized, or she will call the police for sexual assault. :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Hate to act a buster, but I feel the need to refer you to this post. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5949
It just doesn't sound fair to those not in on the game.
Thanx for keepin' it realz.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Very fair point.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

I have tied myself in a hotel room but never allow any chance of being discovered. Do Not Disturb sign on the outer door handle, swing bar on the inside engaged and run the shower to obscure any noises I might make.

I have had someone knock on the door while I'm playing but it turned out that they were at the wrong door.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

vm1971 wrote:I have tied myself in a hotel room but never allow any chance of being discovered. Do Not Disturb sign on the outer door handle, swing bar on the inside engaged and run the shower to obscure any noises I might make.

I have had someone knock on the door while I'm playing but it turned out that they were at the wrong door.
How did you know they were at the wrong door, did you answer the door?
where you in some state of bondage while answering the door?
Details, we need details. :P
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

bounddosster wrote:How did you know they were at the wrong door, did you answer the door?
I was completely gagged, blindfolded and hogtied on the floor. Only hotel staff could possibly knock on my door as I wasn't travelling with anyone I knew so the presence of the DND sign made me assume they were random guests at the wrong door. They left after a few minutes.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

vm1971 wrote:
bounddosster wrote:How did you know they were at the wrong door, did you answer the door?
I was completely gagged, blindfolded and hogtied on the floor. Only hotel staff could possibly knock on my door as I wasn't travelling with anyone I knew so the presence of the DND sign made me assume they were random guests at the wrong door. They left after a few minutes.
A few nervous minutes. :)
Or they couldn't understand English, the DND sign and had to refer to their translation dictionary before understanding the meaning of the sign.

With modern tec do people still use translation dictionaries or has the babel fish taken over?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:has the babel fish taken over?
The PETA people have raised bloody hell over the use of fish for translation purposes, especially when stuck in a human ear.

The new technology is now used - the Universal Translator. It even translates Klingon.

Much cleaner than having a fish emptying its colon in your ear.

Qapla'!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:has the babel fish taken over?
The PETA people have raised bloody hell over the use of fish for translation purposes, especially when stuck in a human ear.

The new technology is now used - the Universal Translator. It even translates Klingon.

Much cleaner than having a fish emptying its colon in your ear.

Qapla'!

Jenny.
More jobs lost to technology. What chance has a babel fish of finding alternative employment? They'd be reduced to eating the dead skin off people's feet in some high-priced fancy beauty parlor.
TheBouncer

Post by TheBouncer »

vm1971 wrote:

lol, bet those few minutes were pretty intense at least.
John66557

Post by John66557 »

I got busted once. I made my way swiftly into a hotel room and shut the door behind me, or I thought it was shut the latch flicked and it was partly opened without me realising!

I began my session I jumped into an outfit, bound my self to the luggage holder and gagged my self, I was stuck for 2 hours, next thing I know there was a knock on the door ! I was in the middle of the room and bound and gagged so i couldn't shout I couldn't get up and the door begun to open!!

I was caught red handed by a couple who stared for 5 or so seconds and walked swiftly away !! Turns out the reason for the knock was simply worried I had left my door open and it was a security worry,

Big lesson learnt there always make sure your door is shut firmly !
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »