Requests for our Stilettogenie

Post your dares or request a dare here.
kinbaku

Re: Requests for our Stilettogenie

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:There you are.Thought we'd lost you.
28cdeca8923f902f93609b49bd0db7df.gif
Very happy to see you again, Stilettogenie. :D
We are sorry to hear that your 6.5" has been irreparably damaged. :cry: Hopefully you will find some nice high heels later if the opportunity arises.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Are you still there, Genie? By my accounting, interest and penalties included, you owe us 20 hours standing in heels, 16 if paid in lump sum. Please contact my collections department to work out payment, and then me so you can do the thing that got you in this mess to begin with.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

im here just busy and havent been able to get away to take photos/ dressup

hopefully get some new outfits and post soon
Last edited by Stilettogenie on 02 Jan 2022, 22:19, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

We'll have to work out an installment payment plan. Better buy new heels, you're going to wear out your old ones paying the debt down.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

Please accept my deepest apologies to all my friends and fans for my prolonged absence. A major recent life setback in the form of a personal tragedy has prevented me from participating in my favorite pastimes here with you all.

I sincerely wish you all a Happy New Year and hope you keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I struggle and try to cope with my ordeals.

I hope and pray a solution to this unfortunate situation will hopefully occur and allow me to resume posting here.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Stilettogenie wrote:Please accept my deepest apologies to all my friends and fans for my prolonged absence. A major recent life setback in the form of a personal tragedy has prevented me from participating in my favorite pastimes here with you all.

I sincerely wish you all a Happy New Year and hope you keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I struggle and try to cope with my ordeals.

I hope and pray a solution to this unfortunate situation will hopefully occur and allow me to resume posting here.
We're pulling for you, friend. I'll keep a candle lit in a corner of my mind for you.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Stilettogenie wrote:I hope and pray a solution to this unfortunate situation will hopefully occur and allow me to resume posting here.
Sorry to hear you're having problems. Hopefully it will be a better year in 2022 and the problems will be solved. In any case, I keep my fingers crossed so that you can have a better life again and that we can contact each other again here. :love:
Shannon SteelSlave

Stilettogenie wrote:Please accept my deepest apologies for my prolonged absence.
OK, I'll stop counting the interest on your debt from now.
👠👠
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

Thank you for your kind words. I am trying to cope with an unfortunate situation right now that I would not wish upon anyone.

I miss the times when things were better and I hope some semblance of normality will shine upon me once again.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Sorry to hear you are struggling, hopefully things will get easier for you soon!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Stilettogenie wrote:Thank you for your kind words. I am trying to cope with an unfortunate situation right now that I would not wish upon anyone.

I miss the times when things were better and I hope some semblance of normality will shine upon me once again.
Life can be a sod and you need to step back from it and take some time to let things work out and settle. Things that you have no control over are the worse to deal with you feel so helpless but everything works out one way or another maybe not fully as we would wish but we have to be flexible with our thoughts, hopes, and expectations then things will start to look better.
I wish you all the best Stilettogenie.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

I said I stopped running your interest tab, so take your time. We'll work out a payment plan to cover the principal.
When you do return, we'll have you struggling helplessly, the good way. :wink:
👠👠