Under work clothing

Post your dares or request a dare here.

Re: Under work clothing

Postby RADER123 » 14 Apr 2021, 00:49

I thin the one piece bathing suit is a great idea.
You will have to get totally undressed to go to the bathroom. :D
RADER123

Postby Sergio » 14 Apr 2021, 10:47

The one-piece bathing costume is certainly best for keeping a dildo or plug in place, a remote controlled vibrator even, but unless it's a tight fit there's always the possibility of pulling it aside to use the toilet so make it a unitard or wear cycling shorts or long-legged pantie-girdle underneath.

Alternating multiple layers (if the weather permits) adds to the fun - a bathing costume which has to be taken off from the shoulders downwards, then a teddy or body that undoes at the crotch and comes off over the head, then a leotard that again comes off downwards, a t-shirt which comes off over the head, then a unitard which again comes off downwards, and in between each of those some long-line bras with lots of hook and eye fasteners and maybe the odd corset, and finally a buttoned shirt that has to be undone. Bathroom breaks will need time and planning.
Sergio

Postby snowflake » 04 May 2021, 15:23

Thanks @Sergio, I am thrilled by your dare! Don't forget to drink at least six glasses of water a day :twisted:

I sometimes wear (locked, but not locked together) ankle cuffs under my work clothing (when wearing wide & long jeans) -- which will make this process even more complicated to turn off everything with those...
snowflake

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 04 May 2021, 23:35

Welcome to Bound Anna, Snowflake
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
Shannon SteelSlave

Previous

Return to Selfbondage dares