Stinging nettles cbt

Post your dares or request a dare here.

Stinging nettles cbt

Postby Gnutter » 01 May 2021, 15:55

Soon is summer and the stinging nettles will be there. How many have play with nettles? Any idea for a good cbt? :twisted:
I have play 1 summer with nettles. And normal i just spank them on my penis.
New to this forum
Gnutter

Re: Stinging nettles cbt

Postby kinbaku » 01 May 2021, 16:23

Tried a number of times, but not with the necessary success. Probably not using the right nettles or picking them at the wrong time of the year.
The direction in which they make contact with your skin is also important.
It was as a test to be able to do some scenarios.

I usually use Parker's ball separator on page 7 of http://tonybuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/tonyBuff_presentation_bcbt_handout_clr.pdf. To make the spiral twist quickly, I roll both ropes between my hand and thigh like a baker makes cylinders of his dough.
kinbaku

Postby Slave_L » 01 May 2021, 17:44

I've done nettles myself. Posted my 2 day session in true stories. First I had the larger nettles which are not too painful, then got the small ones, I couldn't take them. I still want to revisit nettles and when I do, small ones only. Because I wasn't prepared last time, I aborted the session. Also, I had a lot of venom in my system and felt a bit tired too, so I didn't want to risk anything bad for a first session either.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username Slave_L and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Slave_L

Postby Gnutter » 08 May 2021, 14:35

I walk around and see small 5cm nettles yesterday. Of course I can not resist to pick on and bring it home. One was not so much pain. I just wipe it and also press it to my penis head. Wait 2-3 weeks and then is on. Go out and pick many.
I read some using a cylinder tube and stick a lot of nettles in there. Put penis in cylinder tube and jerk of. Then I come up with Idea: Use cylinder container and fill it with nettles. Strap the cylinder in front of me and put penis in the cylinder and also bondage my self :twisted: . That will probably be painful :twisted: Will try this out soon :D
New to this forum
Gnutter

Return to Selfbondage dares