On artistic display for an A (f/m, consent tricked, public)

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
tigon

On artistic display for an A (f/m, consent tricked, public)

Post by tigon »

Part 1-

As I heard the doors to the exhibit open, the nerves in my mind flared up with fear, soon to be followed by embarrassment. My body was splayed out like a starfish, with metal half-circle pipe straps screwed into the wooden board, holding me snug to it. I was not uncomfortable physically so much, just the mental anxiety of being about to be publicly bound in a very showy way.
I am an art student and in my senior year so projects are the key at this point, and making a good impression at an art show will get you recognition. I had this idea for a piece for a while, it is about being exposed as a person and showing who you really are. Once I told my friend Jenna about it she thought it would go over very well, she is also an art student. The piece has a few parts but the main part is a large board bolted to the wall that will have a mannequin strapped to it with metal pipe straps, screwed in. The idea is to make the viewer picture themselves the predicament. Jenna told me it would be more powerful to have a live person on it and not just a dummy. While I would LOVE to be that person. Helpless and exposed, I would never have the courage to do so. Jenna and I have been good friends through school and flirted around the idea of dating, but I was too shy and nervous to act on it.
In the week leading up to the art show I spent a lot of time, with Jenna, both working on our exhibits. Her space was right beside mine, and her’s focused more on painting and evoking emotions through images and sounds. We had maybe an hour before the doors opened and it was just our two exhibits in this room. Jenna was ready with hers and all I had left was the manequin. “Before you put everything in place, I want to see what it looks like with a real person instead of a doll” she said. I gave her a raised eyebrow look and she replied “just humor me a little.” Her pleading smile meant I would do whatever she said, so I agreed.
The idea of Jenna having me helplessly bound was a dream come true, and so even just to try it for a moment was enough to set me on edge, but I would have to just settle for giving her just a visual. I leaned up against the board and stretched my arms out, trying to get the right position for the piece. “It will look like this” I said, but with metal straps holding the arms and legs. “Hold still,” she ordered, “I want to really see what it is like.” She then grabbed the drill, some screws and clamps, and walked towards me. “Jenna I don’t know” I said, secretly wishing nothing more than for her to bind me. "James" she pleaded, her large eyes all sensitive and hopeful, "just indulge me, it would make me so happy." Her pouty lips, eyes, and tone convinced me. How could I say no to that. "Ok… I trust you. Do your worse" I replied with feigned confidence.
She grabbed one arm and reached it out holding it down with the half-circle clamp as she readied the screwdriver. It was the power sort and the sound sent chills down my spine, knowing it meant my wrists were being snuggly secured. She even made sure my long sleeves were pulled under the cuffs to protect my wrists. Once she screwed on the clamp on my.other arm I knew I was then totally helpless and at her will to let me out. This was a dream come true and I was both terrified and beyond excited. Maybe I could convince her to do this again some another time. One at a time she stretched out my legs and locked them in place with heavy metal screws, making sure to pull down the pants legs of my overalls to protect my ankles more. I had never been more turned on, excited, nervous, and fushed with embarrassment as I was then.
She stepped back to admire her work, taking in the whole display, tapping her finger to her mouth as if she had an idea. "I think you need to scrap the manequin" she stated, "this looks so much better." "Jenna, I could never!" I exclaimed, "I would be helpless and stuck. "I will be right here, protecting you keeping you safe as my prisoner" she asserted. "Jenna" I started to stammer, "I don't think this is a good id…." But he cut me off by coming in, cupping my face in her hands and kissing me in an long passionate kiss. "I…um…you…kiss" said very confused and thrown off. "I like you James, like a lot!" She said, "but I knew you were to shy or nervous or whatever it is to do anything about it, and I knew I would have to take control. Lucky for you, I am dominant." My mouth was agape, "Jenna I like you a lot too. Would you want to go out sometime?" I said nervously. "James of all times to ask me out…close your eyes I have an idea" she instructed. I closed my eyes and felt her draw closer to me, her breath on my neck as she gently kissed it, working her way slowly up toward my lips. She kissed deep and soon we were making out. I tugged at my bonds wanting to hold her and put my hands on her as she was doing to me.
She pulled her lips away from mine and ordered me to not move or open my eyes. My mouth was open in wonderful surprise as I felt something rubber enter between my lips. My eyes shot open as she pickles the ball gag around my head, silencing me. "Before you freak out, listen to what I have to say" she pleaded. 'I want you to be mine, and I think we have both had big crushes on each other for a while. Nod if you agree." I nodded. "Last time we hung out at your place I saw a bag open on your bedroom floor, it was sticking out from the bed" she told me. I knew exactly the bag she meant, it was filled with all sorts of toys and kinky supplies. "Nod your head I'd you are into bondage" she ordered. I took a breath and nodded, my cheeks flush with embarrassment. "Now nod your head I'd you are submissive", to which I also nodded. "I thought so'' she smiled triumphantly, l have a proposition for you the" she said as I gased into her powerful and seductive eyes, "your project is amazing and will surely do good, but it does kinda suck with a mannequin over an actual helpless person. You let me fully restrain you for the show, and I will be your girlfriend. If not I can let you out and we can go on as originally intended. I had planned this for a while, since I found your bag and you told me about your project. Final chance, nod if you want to stay bound and be mine." I took a moment, and in a rush of bravery and excitement I nodded my head to my embarrassing fate.
As if she was expecting this she quickly grabbed additional metal straps, screws, and the drill and began applying more straps to my arms, legs, neck (not too tight), my chest, waist, and just all over. Each of my limbs had at least 4 bands, about 5 going across my torso, and the one on my neck. In short I could only move my head a little. I mmphed at her as she worked and she just hummed back at me in a sing song manner. She then rubbed her hands all over me, including very personal areas. Needless to say, I was excited.
She glanced at her watch and with a little while to spare, she wrote my name and the word 'Artist' on a 'hi my name is…' tag before pressing it onto my chest. A moment later our professor walked in to check out the projects one last time before opening the doors. She stopped and gasped at mine, then told me how brilliant it was and how daring of an artist I was to put myself out there as part of the project. She also gave Jenna heavy praise and with a wink told her to keep an eye on me, but that I should not be too much trouble tonight.
As the doors were now open I heard footsteps and conversation heading our way. There was no turning back now, and with that Jenna kissed me on the nose and went to stand beside her exhibit, facing me, the biggest and happiest smile spread across her face.

Part 2-

The rush of all of it overwhelmed me with nervousness, excitement, and fear, I had never felt more overwhelmed. Here I was, tied up by my crush, having just been kissed by her, and now I am on full display as an object of art, as part of a display, helpless to whatever happened next. I glanced over at Jenna, she smiled at me with those beautiful eyes, the luscious lips, and gave me a wink before turning to make a minor adjustment on her exhibit.

Suddenly the distant voices grew louder and faces began to appear in the doorway. Multiple people stopped and stared, while I did my best to smile and nod at them. I am sure my face must have been beat red with how timid and exposed I felt. I could do nothing to cover any of myself, I was spread out and open for all to see, which to be fair, was the point of my project. People stopped and read the sign in front of my display, with the name and short description. One couple gave gasps of surprise and shock as they walked in the door, followed by laughter and snapshots from their phones. I had not considered that when I agreed to it.

I glanced over at Jenna, and she was a rockstar explaining her piece, the colors and sounds were incredible and drew in the viewer. She gave me the occasional glance and that smirk melted me. One couple looked horrified and the wife ran up to me, demanding my release, she must have assumed I was held against my will (I kind of was, but also it was completely what I secretly wanted). Jenna quickly came over and explained, but they lady was not satisfied until I spoke for myself. So with an exasperated look, Jenna loosened my gag so I could speak. It was then force to explain that I wanted to be bound helpless, that it was part of my piece. Jenna looked at me wondering what to do and I affirmed to her “please gag me”, and as she came closer, I whispered “...Mistress”. Saying the words made me truly feel like this is how I belonged in this moment, a slave and submissive who loved to be tied and helpless for his girlfriend. The thought that Jenna and I were now together, more than just flirting friends,

The night proceeded with less incidents, friends stopped by and took pictures with me, red face, helpless and all. A couple of Jenna’s friends who I knew absolutely loved it, and commented to her on a job well done. I looked at her questiongly and she just shrugged “I told you I planned this.” They both had fun tickling me, to which I could do nothing to stop them. I begged Jenna with my eyes, and she just joined in “you did say your exhibit was about being exposed and vulnerable. I think this displays it perfectly!” At that moment one of the judges must have overheard, and commented how on point my exhibit was, and how daring I was to put myself out there like that, literally helpless and exposed.

After a few hours, the exhibit closed down, I saw a few faces return to take a selfie with me, and the school photographer grabbed a nice shot, with Jenna posed beside me, arms crossed and the most satisfied grin. She also posed in front of her exhibit, which was truly beautiful. The photographer commented something about the school website, which just made me more terrified and embarrassed. Soon the guests had left, and Jenna’s close friends left with a giggle, telling me that I was truly in for it. I had no ideas what they meant, but I was both nervous and excited at the prospect.

Jenna walked over, locked the door, and dimmed the lights. She came back to me with the most sadistic look I had ever seen on her. As she walked towards me I tilted my head and tried to question her, which came out muffled and as gagged nonsense. Jenna gave me her best smile which melted me, I would do anything for her. As she approached me, she kissed me on the gag, and without my realizing, she unzipped the crotch of my overalls. As she reached in and pulled down my underwear, she commented on my lovely lace panties, and pulled them down. I was too stunned to even react, here I was tied up by the girl of my dreams and suddenly I was even more helpless and exposed that I felt before. She stroked me gently with her hand, encouraging me to get harder and harder. I was in ecstasy, all the embarrassment, humiliation, torture, and teasing was worth it for her. She looked me in the eyes and said I was not to finish until she allowed me, and insisted I should return the favor later. I nodded at her as much as my binds would allow, I would please her with every energy of my being. Soon she took me in her mouth and I strained against my binds, trying to hold on as long as I could. After a little bit she stopped and looked up at me, “you have my permission.” She continued as she had before, reaching her hand between my legs and massaging in my backside.

As she let me down I hung limp and dazed against my binds. She held me in her arms and lowered me down, climbing on top of me. “Now it is my turn” she stated, as she straddled my head, lifting her skirt to expose her bare flesh underneath. Half aware, but devoted to her, I lifted my head and reached out with my tongue to give my mistress all I could.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: On artistic display for an A (f/m, consent tricked, publ

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I am curiously excited by the idea of being splayed out in public. Performing in public has always added fuel to a fire, be it a public Martial Arts performance, or this. For some reason, I think this would make me more nervous, as somehow, I have an idea of how my body would feel as it happens, and might just hope to not pass out from that, or the mental orgasm that would surely ensue.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠