Story 12 hours

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Mikel

Story 12 hours

Post by Mikel »

This is a new story, recently finished, it has some basic parts of a real experience I've had, that went as planned, but mostly fantasy/fiction. :roll:
I don't think it breaks any of the forums rules but if it does please remove it and accept my apologies. By Mikel 2/13/2023

12 Hours

I finally had some time to myself coming up and began planning what I wanted to do with it knowing how much I had been missing being able to have an orgasm while in bondage. My wife was not a good dominant which was fine with me since I enjoyed being the dominant but on occasions, I enjoyed being made helpless.

I always missed the stress and worries associated while bound and gagged by myself, the predicament bondage scenario was very arousing for me and with my wife in control she was never able to make me feel truly helpless. So, with her visiting family for a week, it gave me plenty of time to act out several fantasies I had hoping each would give me what I was wanting.

I had recently gotten a chastity tube which wasn’t unusual since we often played chastity games with each other but this one had contacts built in it for attaching to a tens unit. I had been playing with the unit learning it could tease very well and even be slightly uncomfortable but I wanted a little more.

I found a unit modified by someone who was into playing with electricity that not only could be programmed for a multitude of different settings and pulses but could be programed to change settings in any way desired. After some time spent playing with the unit finding what I liked and what I didn’t I programed it with two programs, one to tease me enjoyably the other to increase the pain and torment incrementally until I turned it off or it restarts at the beginning.

My first position was going to utilize the side of the garage empty from her car and the eyebolt with a welded ring through it. The bolt was six inches long and screwed into the beam then removed and covered with glue and reinserted making it almost impossible to remove. I had used this and others in the ceiling with my wife even having my arms stretched out to them a few times so I knew the eye bolts would hold.

I laid out what I had been thinking about wearing and using for the first position wanting to make the first one the most difficult so I wouldn’t give up before doing it. I dug out the heelless boots she had gotten me when I teased her about her complaining about wearing them herself forcing me to wear them surprising both of us when I wore them without complaining, at least as much as she had.

They are perfect for limiting my ability to walk and stand because even though I could do both it does become uncomfortable relatively quickly especially when they are cuffed closely together. I like using the wide stainless-steel cuffs she bought for me, another present as pay back for the set I use on her regularly. They are very secure and easy to link together and the weight never lets you forget your wearing them and that they are not going to come off.

Before forcing my feet into the boots, I lock my cock into the electrified chastity tube routing the wires out of the way then wiggle into the undersized neoprene compression pants. I haven’t managed to orgasm in a chastity tube yet but I really believe if properly motivated by electricity and some self-bondage I could, so I am determined to try.

I have already put my plan of predicament bondage into action by putting an envelope addressed to me in my mailbox. In the envelope is the key to my chastity tube if I don’t get to the mail box before the mail man does I will be forced to wear the tube until it returns. The predicament would be that was after my wife returns making me have to explain what it is and why I was wearing it.

Knowing my wife, she wouldn’t just let me remove it without wanting to play with it first and then I would possibly be in for real trouble. With the pants pulled up smashing my caged cock and balls I take some clover nipple clamps placing each on myself pulling firmly on the connecting chain to set them. I positioned the clamps so when I cover them, they will hopefully fold downwards without twisting my nipples.

I was more concerned with making sure they don’t get pressed on by the handles and lose their grip. I bend over forcing my feet into the boots lacing them as tight as I can feeling my calf muscles complain about the sudden stretch. I am not much into wear women’s shoes but the way they are made with the tall platforms and no heels make my feet look incredibly small in them arousing me as I picture my wife wearing hers in my head.

The cuffs are quickly locked around each ankle the keys to all of the restraints are solidly frozen in a three-gallon jug of water in the large freezer in the garage. The frozen jug will keep me locked in my restraints forcing me to go outside wearing the cuffs, neoprene and boots if I want to get the envelope since I will only have access to the keys to the padlocks between my cuffs.

With the cuffs locked around my ankles I sit up and check the clamps that are giving me very nice tugging sensations as the chain swings back and forth. When I’m sure they are set properly I wrap another piece of neoprene compression wear around me. The vest is about two sizes too small and stretches as far as it can to allow me to zip it up squeezing my torso nicely increasing the pressure on me and the clamps.
If I am careful the clamps will lay down twisting my nipples once under it. I know if I am not careful with the clamps and their chain, they can twist any direction putting more strain on my nipples increasing the pain as well. I expect the clamps to slip off at some point they always have but they are a very nice distraction while they last.

I have managed to zip up the vest covering my nipples and the immediate pain doesn’t tell me if I have been successful in my placement or not. I lock the cuffs around my wrists feeling my cock really pressing on the inside of its plastic cage and wrap the steel posture collar around my neck and lock it.

The collar fits me very tight and mainly sees use around her beautiful neck but I wanted to add another layer to my bondage so I decided to use it. It works exceptionally well keeping my head and neck rigid forcing me to turn or bend my body to see around arousing me even more as I decide I like it.

The gag is next, I use the large ball gag harness she likes so much stuffing it in my mouth chuckling as I think how easily it goes in her mouth while I have to squeeze it a force it between my teeth. The jokes about her mouth being larger than mine pop into my head as I buckle the straps remembering how wonderful she looks with all the straps tight and her lips stretched around the ball.

I don’t lock the harness because I want to use the final piece so when the gag is strapped tight I stand up on the nine inch heelless platform boots grabbing my remaining gear and carefully walk out to the garage. The digital padlock is already waiting for me, so as soon as I get to the spot, I lock my ankles together moaning as my cock strains. Bending over has made the crushed nipple clamps and their prisoners shift making me hiss around the ball in between my teeth.

I think about adjusting the clamps again deciding not to since the sweat will make them pop off soon enough so I quickly insert the ear plugs that are made to block ninety percent of all sounds. The ear plugs allow me to forget what is actually happening letting me pretend to be stuck like being blindfolded does. The hood is my favorite, the wife is not aware I like it as much as I do since she would probably only use it as a tease so I don’t mention it.

I do enjoy greatly the way it completely covers my head and face leaving only two small holes under my nose. Its padded sections press on my eyes blocking all light and forcing them to stay closed and the pads over the ears eliminate the last ten percent of sound making me totally deaf. The ball gag is just for the added feeling of helplessness it provides also making the hood fit much tighter when laced properly.

I pull the digital pad lock down figuring I’ve got about twenty minutes left before I won’t be able to walk to the mailbox in the boots and since the mail arrives at random intervals I really had no idea when the envelope would be picked up. I set the small clock for twenty minutes and slip it through the O-ring in the ceiling and close it pressing the button to activate it.

I glance around realizing I hadn’t taken my ice block out of the freezer and then thinking twenty minutes isn’t going to make that much of a difference and pulled the hood over my head lacing it quickly pulling it very tight before tying it off. I stood wobbling in the boots thinking about what I was about to do and all the things that could go wrong for several moments. I reached down to where the custom tens unit hung on my pants just under the edge of the tight vest.

I apprehensively turned it on pulling the bottom of the vest over it before quickly reaching up, grunting in pain as my nipples screamed from the sudden stretching. I only faltered for a moment feeding the last padlock through the O-ring on my right cuff then by feel through the hasp of the digital lock.

As I fumbled with finding the O-ring on my left cuff my nipples seemed to be getting twisted off making me grunt and whine. Just as I was about to stop and remove the clamps I felt the lock hook the O-ring, instinctively pushing the hasp until it clicked feeling good I was able to do it then stupid as I tried to reach down to my still screaming nipples.

I pulled on my cuffs finding I had indeed completed my task and I was helpless as I could be, blind deaf, mute standing with my arms stretched up over my head while my feet are locked into steep heelless boots and locked almost directly together. I thought about the program I had chosen deciding I would only use the tease and torment program this time and save the pleasure one for later.

It would continue increasing the strength and length of the pulses until it reached maximum then restart from the level I had chosen. Since I hadn’t planned on being helpless very long this time, I had started off on level four. This I had found was uncomfortable but tolerable each level up to fifteen was more intense with me having only tested to level ten.

I knew how long it took to increase each level so in twenty minutes I should just be at level eight or nine and be free to change the settings long before level ten comes up. I start struggling, mumphing and moaning under the hood unable to hear anything really enjoying my fantasy.

I stood dreaming my wife pulls in and leaves me hanging while she turns up the tens unit and tortures me until I beg her to stop and then keep on doing it well beyond making me beg even harder. My feet are already hurting as I try to stay steady on the small parts of the platforms that are made to stand on, each wiggle or flex seems to make my nipples scream louder.

I grunt loudly when the tens unit turns itself up another notch and I try to count was that two or three bumps in power. Involuntarily moaning and twitching each time my cock gets a shock, the flinching causes my nipples to hurt worse and now my jaw is starting to ache. I wonder how can she wear this thing for so long, then laugh as the big mouth jokes pop back into my head.

I am still pulling and twisting against the O-ring in the ceiling trying to ease the pressure on the balls of my feet when suddenly WHAM! I almost scream out as the pain hits my cock and balls pulsing and building up to another shock and BANG it does it again.

I’m so shocked by the shear power of the shocks I freeze, panting around the ball through the two small holes waiting for the inevitable. When the cycle is complete, I am almost in tears and yanking and pulling on the cuffs holding my hands over my head.

I feel the pulses again this even though they are stronger as well, I try to prepare for the hit and it stuns me again making me see stars and scream wildly and begin thrashing in my bonds as the pulses build and it goes through its cycle. I can’t calm myself long enough to think, my body has taken over and the purely primal instinct of escape has me fighting until the shocks and the struggles are keeping me on the edge of blacking out.

I don’t understand it my hands reach for the release of the padlock and I can feel it hasn’t opened yet but these were not level ten or below these felt much stronger. As I prepared for the next round, I began thinking maybe someone was there and had changed my programing but when the shocks started again, I could do nothing other than scream and fight my bonds.

After fighting for what felt like hours I was left hanging from my steel cuffs, the pain in my wrists was nothing compared to the shocks I was receiving. I knew something was definitely wrong and I was feeling the system work its way up to fifteen. During the time it took to reach that level I struggled and screamed until I was horse.

I cried frequently praying for my body to quit so I would black out. The strange thing is my cock never softened so as it was being tortured it kept me aroused adding to the pain I was already feeling from almost everywhere now. I guess I finally blacked out and when I came too I immediately stood in the platforms pulling on my arms quickly remembering where is was and what was happening.

I could feel the pulses building again and began pulling and twisting pressing the release button when the shocks came and though they were still unpleasant they were not painful. I almost cried with relief realizing it had reached level fifteen and started again from one so for a brief time I would feel much better maybe now I can figure out what happened.

I started pressing the release and the other buttons but since I couldn’t hear I couldn’t tell if the lock was making the correct noise or not. I tried to raise my feet one at a time to ease the pain from the boots but since they were locked so closely together I couldn’t.

I could only ease the pain by lifting them off the floor but the pain in my wrists was substantial and I couldn’t hold it for long. I had never tested the unit to see how long the batteries would last but I was still thankful for not using the power cord for it. The more I stood thinking and struggling the more aroused I became until in between shocks when just the pulses where being used, I was fucking the air getting desperate to cum.

During one of my air humping sessions I twisted and pushed stopping in mid motion from the sudden pain in my left nipple. My nipples had continued to hurt but with the strong shocks I was able to ignore them now I was sure the clamps had grown real teeth and were trying to rip my nipples off with them.

Each breath I took suddenly hurt really bad I was afraid to move thinking I would make it worse but I couldn’t hold the odd position and when I shifted back, I screamed again wishing for the damn tens unit increase. I began shaking and twisting even tried jumping up and down hurting my feet more but nothing would make the damn clamps ease their assault.

I was starting to be aroused again at my helplessness and in one of my thrashing fits twisted just right and my nipple moved again and this time felt much better. I stood wobbling in my high boots panting through the two holes thanking god for easing the grip on my nipple.

The thought made me laugh even though I could feel the pulses getting stronger and knew soon I would be suffering again. I stood trapped by my own hand waiting for the shocks to try to kill me again each breath making my clamped nipples scream with pain while my feet and cramped legs joined in.

The strangest thing was the pain in my neck, I thought for sure the collar would support my head making it easier on my neck muscles but it felt like I had been working out using my neck to lift my body or something. The pain in my jaw was drown out by everything else so I just stood there doing my little dance of pain chewing on the ball waiting to be forced to black out again.

The shocks were getting slower not gaining any strength so I knew the batteries were dying and hoped they would quit completely fast to avoid any chance of getting to the more powerful shocks. I continued to stand helpless to do anything else unable to even lean on the back of the heelless boots because the cuffs were attached too close to the ceiling giving me no slack to lower myself.

I couldn’t lift my feet nor could I lower my arms something I wished dearly for so I could remove the damn clamps that any other time would have slipped off hours ago. I was moaning and whining inside the hood having almost given up and thinking I would be found by my wife when she opens the garage door.

I was wondering if I could survive, I wouldn’t have anything to eat or drink but since I wasn’t exposed to the elements I might be able to make it but if my dry mouth was any indication I would suffer from thirst the most. I hung and balanced switching back and forth losing most of the feeling in my arms laughing at how my wife would find me with my cock locked up and no idea where the keys would be.
Even though I was not doing it much anymore I flexed my hands trying to keep the blood flow going reaching up to the digital lock and pressed the button feeling it actually go in! I stood up straight taking my other hand and pulling on the hasp as I pressed the button again and snap my hands were not attached to the ceiling anymore.

I dropped like a rock to the floor, I didn’t care I lay back in a heap making sure it was real fumbling for only a second before lowering the zipper on the vest enough to grab the clamps squeezing one. Damn! That hurt I screamed into the hood stopping to let the pain ease a little before grabbing the other one and repeating the procedure.

Tears were flowing from my eyes as I rubbed my sore nipples swearing, I would never wear clamps again that is if I ever get out of this situation. I lay back stretching my arms and body rolling over onto my side and unlaced the leather hood over my head.

The leather was stuck to me from all the sweating and crying but peeled off harmlessly enough making me swear to god I would never do this to myself again. Slowly the harness was unbuckled and the gag pried out of my mouth leaving me lying on the garage floor still dressed in neoprene and steel.

When I woke up my feet were throbbing and my jaw hurt worse but now my neck was hurting a lot more. I twisted and flexed as far as I could hearing several pops that sounded like gun shots to me and suddenly my neck felt fine. I crawled to the freezer dragging the ice bucket out and sat looking at it wondering if I could carry it to the sink.

I forced myself to stand up taking the handle of the bucket stepping slowly at first but when my feet felt better, I walked faster to the sink turning the hot water on high while I went and got me something to eat and drink from the refrigerator. I only wanted to get the boots off now, I knew the keys were long gone without even knowing how long I was trapped because I could see the sun had started going down.

When I got the keys, I unlocked the cuffs from each other then the cuffs around my ankles were dropped on the floor as I unlaced and peeled the boots off my feet. I rubbed my feet for what felt like hours moaning and groaning as I rubbed the cramps from them and my legs.

With the collar still locked on I went to the garage and picked up the digital padlock pressing the “last” button and read twelve hours. I had been trapped for twelve hours helpless and tortured all because I’m stupid. I rubbed my throbbing cock again wondering if I could make myself cum or not while trapped in it deciding since I was going to be stuck in the thing for a while, I had time so tonight I would just go to bed.

While I slept dreaming of being forced to wear the chastity tube forever my envelope sat in the mailbox, I hadn’t received any mail that day and since I hadn’t put the flag up the mail man didn’t stop. It would be later the next afternoon before I would go to the mailbox finding my envelope lying in it just as the mailman stopped at my box telling me about not having anything yesterday, so I had spent twenty-four hours locked up for no reason.

I was not able to bring myself to enjoy anymore selfbondage, everything hurt too much so I cleaned everything up and rubbed lotion on my aching parts. I did choose to spend most of my remaining time on line searching for new ideas becoming extremely horny thinking of things to do to my wife when she got home.

When my wife came home, I was very eager to have sex with her and was surprised when she asked if she could tie me tonight saying she had something special for me. I eagerly agreed and soon I watched my lovely wife emerge from the bathroom wearing what turned out to be latex but I thought it was spandex catsuit with a nice corset around her waist, all be it not very tight…yet and towering high heeled boots. It was her dominatrix outfit she declared getting a nod of approval from me.

After deftly tying me spread eagle to the bed making me wonder if she had been practicing, she stuffed her gag head harness on me then pulled the leather hood over my head something she had never combined before and laced the hood nice and tight.

I was in haven my cock was at full attention, bound and thoroughly gagged by my sexy wife who dressed for the part and blindfolded me so I couldn’t see her. I chuckled at the thought of her posing for her blinded husband, my giggles catching her attention. I then felt a quick sting on my hardened cock then another on my balls making me try to leap out of bed squirming and yanking on my bonds as the pain went back and forth quickly causing my cock to retreat from the attack.

As soon as my wife was done whipping my cock and balls, something else she had never down before, I felt her stroking me rubbing something all over them. While I was enjoying her attention humming quietly, I could feel something wasn’t right. Then I felt it as she closed the last lock, I could feel she had just locked my cock into a chastity device but it didn’t feel like any I had previously used before.

My wife, ignoring my pleas, continued rubbing and stroking my body and balls letting me feel the full effect of the new chastity tube even going so far to suck on it making me wail and moan under the hood. When I didn’t think I could take any more she loosened my restraint on my right wrist allowing me to free myself. When I finally managed to drag myself out of the bedroom I found her sitting in the kitchen nude accept for her robe smiling at me devilishly.

I had already examined the device and knew it from pictures I had seen on line stunned she would spend so much money on something she said she didn’t really like playing with. The unit was specifically designed to punish the wearer each time he gets excited. It had small slightly dulled spikes in the head cover and a wide ring around everything that was very effective at keeping it in place.

I acted like nothing was wrong picking her up and sitting her on my lap kissing and talking while we drank and ate a few scraps of leftovers. When she finally said why she had locked me up I stopped and smiled at her explanation until she told me that I had one month to please her totally. She continued explaining if I didn’t, she wouldn’t be calling the service for the key and each time she didn’t call it automatically added one full week to my time.

Apparently, she had been planning this for a while wanting to teach me a lesson about who’s really in charge. She almost made it though her whole speech before cracking up laughing having to reassure me she was very serious about not having the key for a month.

Pulling up the web site and logging in was all the proof I needed to accept I wasn’t going to be comfortable for at least a month. The site showed the time requested figuring in the estimated shipping time and to my surprise she hit the start button and I watched as the counter started running backwards from thirty days.

I was given a “list” of things that would be expected of me including times per day I was to satisfy her, sleeping arrangements for me which included ways I would be bound. I smiled at the weekend stipulations of me remaining in her service from Friday night to Sunday night while being bound in any way, she wanted each weekend.

All I had wanted to do was make love to my wife and now, I am once again trapped in a chastity device unable to even touch my cock and finding out pretty quickly how quickly it made me very uncomfortable when I got too excited. All I could do was think “Guess that twelve hours wasn’t that bad after all.”
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Story 12 hours

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I guess what this character's issue is the lack of understanding what the phrase "Too much of a good thing" actually means.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

She definitely had NO grasp of too much.
Mikel
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It hurt just reading it. Plus, I like the way it doesn't "feel like 12 hours went by", as the topic segued toward the clock.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

I'd bet it would feel like a lot longer to him.

I know that twenty minutes felt like two hours, freaking out after the first ten minutes. :lol:

Mikel