The Game 42 A kiss is just a kiss

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 42 A kiss is just a kiss

Post by Kay »

A kiss is just a kiss
THE IDEA
The AGE OF MAGIC was over. And good riddance to it, she thought. Tricky stuff, as Ian described it, and that was putting it mildly. Awkward stuff to deal with, disruptive to the balance of the game, and shifty stuff to write about as well she discovered as she reviewed the chronicles. Attentive readers, she thought, must surely have noted the discrepancies of time and fact, and so dismissed it all as mere fantasy. And how could they not? For example how had she acquired her spell? Was it through the serendipitous discovery of a book, or was it through the teachings of her evil fairy godmother Ian? Or something else? And how did two amateurs who admittedly, even to themselves, didn’t know what they were doing cast such effective spells?
The answer was, of course, that the truth was messier than fiction, as truth usually is, and didn’t follow dramatic structure as neatly as story requires. But none of that mattered. They were done with spells and no harm done. Henceforth neither of them would involuntarily strip on command. (Voluntarily stripping on command was of course another matter.) And she had of course arrived home after visiting with Ian with all her clothes on.
You did however sunbathe in the garden topless that afternoon, said conscience.
Well, it was a beautiful day.
Of course.
So now she was idly browsing the internet in search of new ideas. She had found a couple of possibilities for the dress of the day and was starting to sketch out some ideas when an image suddenly caught her eye.
Oh,, that is delicious…
Often the most groundbreaking inventions, she thought, begin with just one tiny change to an existing thing. Show a still picture. Show another. And another. Do it fast enough and the pictures start to move and a new world is born…
What she was looking at here were two tied girls wearing ball gags. Well, nothing special there. Alice had worn one to great effect. As she herself had on a few occasions also. But the tiny new feature here was that the ball gags in this picture were joined, and accordingly the two girls wearing them appeared to be kissing. The implication being, whether they wanted to or not. That’s lovely, murmured conscience, and she could only agree. A quick search turned up a few more. Two girls dressed, facing each other in slight strappado, their faces together, lips joined. Two girls nude, lying down, kissing. That seemed a safer position considering how they were joined. Most of the pictures in fact were of two girls.
It was a fascinating image she thought. To be trapped for an unknown period of time by something as normally fleeting as a kiss. As she examined the pictures she began to notice details. Each girl had her own gag, so they weren’t really kissing in fact, just very close. Some of them were even separated with a short post. But they were much closer together than most people are comfortable being, gazing into each other eyes, unable to get away. Even lovers often closed eyes at this distance. I think I do. But these girls were not necessarily in that or any sort of relationship, and might or might not have even been attracted to other girls.
And with some of them it showed. One had her mouth open, lips drawn back in a nervous smile. Another had her eyes turned away, the proximity being too much. Another had attempted to pull back, which just pulled the other girl forward. And by the nature of these sites these girls were probably not unused to having their personal space invaded. I’ve seen videos of them sucking penises with more poise and confidence. But the simple fact of being forced into a kiss… That was what gave the images their impact. That forced intimacy. She realized that she had probably never seen, or performed, any sort of bondage this intimate, regardless of the gymnastics involved. Interesting.
It obviously had great power. And anything that powerful must be played with.
But how?
As she was pondering she came on another picture. Ah, this was different. Instead of being face to face, noses each side of one another, lips almost but not quite touching, these two were in what looked like a real passionate crosswise kiss, their heads meeting at right angles, their mouths locked together. Now how had that been managed? It was an ad for a liplocker gag, whatever that was. She looked it up and found a definition
A liplocker gag is a device to keep two captives with their lips locked together. It consists of a large ball gag with two sets of straps attached at a right angle. The ball is placed half in the mouth of each captive. When the straps are tightened, the two mouths are pressed together in a forced open-mouth kiss.

She sat back in wonder. Again a tiny detail that changes everything. The angle of the straps. Oh my, that’s perfect. There were trade offs of course. There wouldn’t be any more close gazing, which was a shame. On the other hand from what she remembered of ball gags there would be considerable drooling and that sounded promising. It was settled. He was going to have to try this.
The question was how? She could of course get one and share it with him, but she didn’t feel that it would have the same effect. It would probably be very pleasant, but she suspected that even extended kissing of his wife would not be for him, well, special enough somehow. This gag and the game, deserved more…

THE THING
He sat in the sex chair watching as she mixed her materials.
“You haven’t told me why you need to make a cast of my head…”
“No. I haven’t. You’ll have to wait and see.”
“All right, but if you’re only casting my head, why am I restrained and wearing lingerie?”
“Do I need a reason beyond you being cute and decorative?”
“You usually have reasons within reasons…”
“Probably, but you have to hush now. Mostly with this sort of thing you have to have straws in your nose to breath but I want your mouth slightly open so you’ll be breathing through this pipe. That should be more comfortable.”
He placed the pipe and she began spooning goop onto his face.
I wonder, he thought to himself, how regular people spend their Saturdays…?
He stayed very still for about twenty minutes and then she carefully removed the now hardened forms. She studied them for a few minutes and then pronounced them good and then with satisfaction put them to one side. Then, as he was already restrained and improperly dressed, she did some other things.

In her studio that evening she worked to produce the final head. She gave the skin a lighter tone than his and then considered the matter of the eyes. His had naturally been closed but she really wanted the Gaze. She wondered if she could sculpt the lids open and how she could make realistic eyes. She decided that would be version 2.0 if this worked. Her plan was a series of photographs of him lip locked with his slightly feminized doppelganger. Finally she finished color and makeup, placed Alice’s wig on it and then went to turn on the main spotlights. She turned around to check the final result, gasped, hit the lights again, pulled the wig off and threw the thing in the shop waste bin. She stood panting.
I need a drink. Or three…

The next day he asked,
“So when do I get to see it?”
“Oh, it didn’t work out right…”
“Do you need to do another?”
“No, I don’t think it’s going to work…”

THE PROPOSAL
Later that evening Ian called with the latest news of the artists and models ball, which had become rather mythical. He apologized for the continual delays and then asked how she was doing.
“Oh, I’m fine. I briefly got stuck into a new project, but it seems to have run aground.”
“I’m sorry to hear it. What was it?”
“Well there’s this thing called a liplocker gag…”
“Liplockers! Oh, I love those!”
“You know them??”
“Of course. Oh, that was a while ago… So you and he were going to be strapped together? Do you need help?” he added hopefully.
“Oh, no, I wasn’t going to…” and she told him her opinion of long term kissing your wife and the tale of the abortive casting.
“I thought I could pose them and take some pictures but… it was the strangest thing. I worked on the casting all day, colored it, studied it from every angle…
Then when I put it on my table and turned a spotlight on it I almost screamed…”
“Ah, uncanny valley?”
“Uncanny chasm, uncanny abyss. I couldn’t even look at it. I just threw it in the trash. If the trashmen see it I’ll probably get a visit from the police! So, anyway, the project is dead on arrival. Which is just what the head looked like in fact…” she added.
She was quiet for a while and then said, “I really wanted to do something with the gag… I even made one…”
“You did?”
“Yeh, it’s just here.” She rummaged around on her desk and held it up to the screen.
“Very nice…”
“Well, compared to the head it was trivial. The ones online seemed pricy and I thought I could knock one out. Maybe even improve it a little. I made some channels for drool, that seemed important somehow… oh well…”
She tossed the gag aside.
After a moment Ian said,
“…ah…I have a suggestion,..”
“Oh…?”
“But I don’t know if you’d like it…”
Something caught her attention. Ian was speaking with very un-Ian like hesitancy.
“What? What is it?”
“Well, perhaps I thought, you know,… I could do it…?”
For a moment she tried to understand what he had said. Did he really mean…?
He means it, he means it! Shouted conscience.
”You could…? You…?”
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” he said quickly, “I shouldn’t have said it, it was out of line…”
“Ian! Would you?”
“You’re not mad…?”
“No! It’s perfect! Please!”
“Really? You’ll let me kiss him?”
“Of course!” she laughed. “Anyway you already have, remember?”
“But not like this. This will be special. But I’ll only do it on one condition”, he added with more characteristic confidence.
“What is it?”
“That it will be for at least an hour. You go into a very special place after about half an hour. The closeness, the breath on your face…”
“The drool…”
He laughed.
“Oh, the drool goes without saying. And it comes a lot sooner than half an hour. I like your idea about the channels incidentally. I think there’s only one other question. Are we girls or boys? Or one of each?”
“Oh, girls, very girly girls. Dressed as slutty as possible girls.”
“I love it. You really need lots of lipstick for best results. Now here’s what we can do…
Ian had a tendency to take over projects if you let him. But right now she was inclined to let him.

THE KISS
A week later two girls, a blonde and a brunette. knelt on cushions in the playroom in a pool of light. All around them was dark, with suggestions of oriental tapestries hanging. (Cheap Indian bed spreads looking wonderfully rich in low light) Their arms were straight down behind their backs, their bodies pressed close together. They were kissing, a deep passionate, full mouth kiss. They weren’t nude, but you couldn’t say they were decently dressed either. Miniskirts, shiny black for one, bright red for the other, filmy blouses, net stockings on one, high heels for no practical purpose, very large barely covered breasts pressed together. And far too much makeup on both, That sort of thing.
A casual observer would probably see only that and perhaps look away in embarrassment. Or perhaps not.. A more dedicated voyeur would begin to notice some more interesting details. The girls were pressed so tight because they were strapped together at knees and waist with leather belts. Their hands were tied behind them at the wrist. There were straps at their cheeks as well, but if there was a ball gag involved it couldn’t be seen. Their mouths were tightly pressed together.
At first there had been some movement, as much as the straps permitted. There had also early on been some sounds, possibly of protest from the blonde. Later the noises changed somehow. They might have signified different feelings, but there was no way to know. For quite a while now they had been totally still and silent.
It must be almost time, she thought, looking at her watch. Five minutes more. She continued walking around them, observing them. Mostly of course for safety, looking for any sign of problems or distress. But also for esthetics. The image surpassed her hopes when she had first seen the pictures online. The girls’ surprisingly large breasts pressed together, their lips locked (truth in advertising!) together so tightly, so passionately, so inescapably.
When they had first been put into position she had had the wicked thought to whisper the Tutu magic word into the blonde girl’s ear and see how she dealt with a sudden and inconvenient (and possibly confusing) erection, but she refrained. She had sworn off magic, and things would just have to take their own course. A bit later, from some indications she rather suspected that they had and that some interesting things had happened down there.
Possibly for both the girls.
She couldn’t be sure though. The miniskirts were short, quite indecently so, but not quite enough to verify it.
You could just look said conscience.
Hush you
No it’s easy. Just peek under. Or use a mirror…they won’t notice
That would be an invasion of privacy
Privacy? Do I need to remind you what we’re doing here?
Oh be quiet, I’ve got to set up my camera.

She had raised the matter of photography carefully, but Ian was in favor immediately.
“Oh, it must be documented. Absolutely.”
“And I was thinking about the pictures online. It’s such a lovely subject, but there are so few pictures. A dozen maybe.”
“I know. It’s the internet. A thousand miles wide and an inch deep. Cats as far as the eye can see, but something with real interest?”
“So I was wondering, maybe if we get some good pictures we could publish them,,,?”
“I think that would be an excellent idea. We’ll raise the tone of the place!”

She had taken her pictures from all sides and angles, and due to lighting and Ian’s suggestions on makeup she was convinced that the results wouldn’t be identifiable as them in any way, or even as male, come to that. She felt confident that after processing and fiddling she would be able to post them online safely. And they’d blow those others out of the water, she vowed.
Now. It must be time now. She had been slightly uncertain whether they could really go this long, but Ian was adamant. And he had the experience. One hour he had demanded and one hour he got. Now she set about bringing them back. Ian had said that it should be done carefully, rather like waking a sleepwalker.
“You tend to go quite far away, I remember. It takes a while to get back.”
First she undid the straps at the knees and waist. There was no immediate reaction. The girls remained pressed as closely as before. Next she undid their hands. Both immediately moved them around the other girl’s waist. The blonde stroked the brunette’s hair and caressed her back.
So they were still conscious. For a certain value at least, that was a relief. Now for the main thing. She gently undid the buckle at the back of the blonde girl’s head and then that of the brunette. There was no reaction. They remained deeply kissing.
Maybe, suggested conscience quietly, they don’t know they’re unlocked.
That’s possible… I wonder if I can…
Carefully she pulled on the strap and worked the ball out.
Immediately their mouths sought each other again.
Well, said conscience.
Well indeed. Now what?
Pictures? suggested conscience
I’ve got to get my camera, she suddenly thought. I can’t miss this!
And again she shot from all angles as the two girls, now unbound continued to deeply kiss. She moved quickly, eager not to miss any shot, any angle...
But in the event she needn’t have hurried.
She had plenty of time.
They didn’t stop for another eleven minutes.
Tie or Be Tied

Re: The Game 42 A kiss is just a kiss

Post by Tie or Be Tied »

An interesting scenario and one which could be lots of fun

An alternative would be to have them lay on their sides and strap them together with their arms around each other and wrists tied behind the others back. Perhaps a dildo in their hands to use on the other? A blindfold as well?